Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:16:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ..............  (Read 1368 times)
kehaq

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:11:51 AM

It would not hurt to add animation to the site. Too everything looks dim

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:12:15 AM

In the field of cryptocurrency, there is one rule: if a little-known small project promises to be added to the Binance - it's a scam =) Cheesy Especially if next to Binance list Yobit and EtherDelta =) Do you know about this?

We do not declare that tomorrow we will reach the exchange. We say that this exchange is in the lists of expected. Naturally, the first exchanges where we try to get to is YOBIT, HITbtc and so on. Larger stock exchanges will be after the release of the application (6-12 months).
Binance looks very promising. How do you want to get on the list of tokens that are already on it? Will it be a paid listing or a monthly
Binance voting?
elhero (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:24:24 PM

Do you have any data in which numbers do you fall on the stock exchanges expected to be listed?

Unfortunately, we can not receive such information. At the moment, we are waiting for an early listing on a pair of listed exchanges.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:29:52 PM

You have so many pending partners stated on your OP.
Do you have at least initial communications with them or in what stage is your partnership with them?
And definitely not the first platform to deal with tourists and travelers.
I hope the fate will not be like the SOJ. Very promising at the start but the dev disappeared after selling his coins.
elhero (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:39:14 PM

Do you have at least initial communications with them or in what stage is your partnership with them?
I hope the fate will not be like the SOJ. Very promising at the start but the dev disappeared after selling his coins.

"Expected partners"
Yes, of course, we have agreements with each partner.
But the exact answer about the cooperation each of them will give only after the release of the finished version of the application.
Follow our news.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:20:15 PM

"Expected partners"
Yes, of course, we have agreements with each partner.
But the exact answer about the cooperation each of them will give only after the release of the finished version of the application.
Follow our news.

Ok thanks. Waiting how you will gonna beat the odds here in crypto.
And if those "expected partners" will really be on board with your project??
Uther Dowl

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:09:28 AM

When is roughly expected, at least, the alpha version of the application?
elhero (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:49:25 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2020, 11:38:51 PM by elhero

sundy399

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

I want you to develop it without giving up to the end. Many coins are priced, people on the management side sell and escape.
In order not to do so, I think that it is information disclosure of a strong community and people of the management side.
KAPOOR787

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:14:10 PM

Good Project.....
vovocrypto

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:28:48 AM

Inserir cotação
Transmitiu um lançamento aéreo, obrigado. De fato, esta é a primeira vez que vejo esse projeto no campo do turismo. Boa sorte. Implemente o projeto.
vuongnguyenhaoinvest

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:49:27 AM

resverd
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:18:21 AM

I want you to develop it without giving up to the end. Many coins are priced, people on the management side sell and escape.
In order not to do so, I think that it is information disclosure of a strong community and people of the management side.

Funds for the implementation of the project have already been collected, and we are already actively developing our plans. The other day we are announcing team members.

This information should be informed as soon as possible, the belief is always the most important thing for a project in the present stage. I expect the project will go in the right direction.
sundy399

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 12:23:36 PM

Funds for the implementation of the project have already been collected, and we are already actively developing our plans. The other day we are announcing team members.
I would like to it's proceed in a better direction.
I'm expecting your activities.
Lenor5.3090

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

This is a block chain project for travelers. The market is very large and the development of VOYAGER coins is expected by investors.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:10:41 AM

Transmitted an airdrop, thank you. Indeed, this is the first time I see such a project in the field of tourism. Good luck. Implement the project.

I have already seen many projects in the field of tourism. and every project is interesting on its own. I believe that tourism is a sphere that needs to be developed and improved, because it really is of interest to people.

life manager

Activity: 336
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:06:23 PM

When is roughly expected, at least, the alpha version of the application?
According to the road map, the alpha version should be released in August 2018, and the beta version in September-October 2018

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
dancerholefg

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:58:59 AM

I find that this is a necessary service for travelers from all tourist sites in any part of the world. I saw the birth of it is wonderful
vbulden

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:40:25 AM

The launch of our testnet will be January 2019 (with tesnet demo coins) and official launch soon after, also in Q1’19.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: