Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:26:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is the year of altcoins  (Read 2847 times)
nagasaking

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:14:55 PM

yes i really agree with you, by the end of this year altcoin prices will skyrocket ...
ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:16:03 PM

I would say that this year is the best opportunity to fill up your bags with the coin of your choices since all are in a discounted price. I don't see us breaking the bear market until next year
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:54:03 PM

In this bearish market, I see a humble community project working hard. They hand no funding or ICO, yet they have news and announcements almost everyday. It's undervalued now because many are selling their free coins from the public airdrop, not seeing the potential. There are fully funded ICO projects that can't compete with a community project like DeepOnion. Here are some of the achievements and news.

- Integrated Tor since day 1. The wallet never leaked a single IP address.
- DeepVault, a blockchain innovation by DeepOnion (DeepVault Web will be released soon).
- Recently released a modern website and today they have a redesigned wallet.
- Successfully completed one of the biggest public airdrops in the history of cryptos.
- Launched VoteCentral, a fair and a balanced platform for community members to vote.
- Multiple exchange listings to be announced (RightBTC within 24 hours from this post).
- Promising future with DeepSend and more features will be decided by the community.

There are more, but I don't memorize it all.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:59:36 PM

to get dumped and forgotten. Not all ofcourse.

And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.  Smiley

I don't think it's important to be a discussion that certainly does not provide education or enlightenment.
we all know this year is the worst year for all altcoins,
especially for altcoin that just came out of ico.
Larymause

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:03:16 PM

And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.  Smiley
And what if he turns out to be right? I think that few could have guessed that at the end of 2017 Bitcoin would cost $ 20,000. And what if big investors really come to the market? I think that the price will soar very much.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:20:04 PM

yes. everyone was looking at bitcoin price before. but now fiat to crypto trading also started in bittrex. coming soon in binance too, because off these reasons i think btc dominance will go below 20%. but still btc will go up because now lot of people know about crypto and lot of people are investing in btc too.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gizmodo1987

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:39:13 PM

Absolutely this year is the year of altcoins. Because of the cryptocurrency craze many decide to ride the trend and made projects that will be on the blockchain. That's why ICOs are popping out this days.
Grissham

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:46:30 PM

I strongly agree if this year is the year of altcoin because of this year many altcoins which show the progress even more valuable for people who are involved in the cryptocurrency. that's one that proves that altcoin very nice development this year.
jazzzbe

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:05:55 PM

I don't believe in altcoins and their 10, 20, 30x profits anymore. I think 2017 was the last year for altcoins hyip.
Nowadays there aren't big investors who want's to invest in crypto. 7 month market can't grow up(

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:06:14 PM

last year was the year for the big altcoins, this year I think is the year of shitcoins ^^
the coins came from nowhere would rule the market
cause the money flow into ICOs in first half of 2018 was alot! even more than whole last year combine.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:11:28 PM

I do not understand why people think that 2018 is the year of altcoin? While all pennies are inclined to reduce the BTC, ETH also reduces trading quickly. Does altcoin overtake price volatility of the market to get ahead?
tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:22:29 PM

I think you really hate Mcafee, it will not make you a profit. that's the fact that happened
and what Mcafee says is the way in which business strategy works.

Taniya1901

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:12:03 PM

So far, these half a year have shown themselves to be bad and 2018 is not the year of altcoins... But 2017 was really a year alithinou... many over the past year have grown tenfold
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:24:54 PM

I also believe that whales are investing in altcoins and at the end of 2018 the crypto currency will rise in price at a record pace.

I buy ltc, bch and eos
marvel21

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:27:35 PM

I think 2018 is a year of stop borning of new altcoins and year of decreasing of price for most altcoins with small capitalisation.

Ratio2112

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:09:32 PM

This is a good article guys: https://bonnerandpartners.com/what-a-nasdaq-vp-told-me-about-the-future-of-cryptocurrencies/

It helps to understand where we are,  to make a zoom out in the market and to re-think about fundamentals. My opinion is that project likes IOTA, NEO and other smaller one (I am a supporter of DeepOnion) will be a success in the future. Read the article and tell me what you think guys!
Sulfurath

Activity: 346

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:30:42 AM

Honestly a lot of pure PoW coins are getting attacked by these 51% attacks (one entity controlling 51% and over the hashing power and being able to double spend the currency)
I am starting to look at hybrid coins having both PoW and PoS processes so that those mining the coin, attempting to control 51% of the hashing power also has to complete with people staking.

So far I have only come across one coin that has this and it's also a privacy coin running on TOR, Deeponion, it's also trading on some relatively reputable exchanges like kucoin and soon going to be listed on some Tier 1 exchanges too.
Please let me know if there are any other hybrid POW/POS coins out there as they will maintain trust with it's users.

2018 might not be the year for altcoins too, it might be the start of the next bull run but it won't finish in 2018, I feel it will take some time to gather some momentum.

mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:38:50 AM

yes you are right it seems a lot of altcoin is created in the year 2018 and altcoin also a lot of increase even old coin XLM also experience price increase in this year which previously hardly ever rise.
Alex Foman

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:43:05 AM

I think yes. Because Altcoins are now becoming popular on the crypto-currency market. They are at a reasonable price, and I have not a bad prospect for a good earning
ICOevents

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

What do you mean when say "year of XXX". I don't understand this. If you mean that this active will make unreal profit - yes, it's year of altcoins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: