Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 02:06:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you Manage your Budget?  (Read 344 times)
mackthegammaknife

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:52:37 PM

Keep your budget in crypto. It`s a better way to save them.
cyrax00777

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:55:47 PM

Hello,
Usually, I try to do next: I don't save money when It comes to buy good and natural food. But I save on clothes buying medium-priced ones, I save on phones, computer, and other stuff. Calculating, It is almost 20-25 % per month from my income being saved. And this one is for Dark days Smiley
Rockernewf

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:57:45 PM

Write down on a paper all your sources of income and all expenses, then try to possibly minimize the expenses. It's a great way to do shopping by writing down everything you need to buy, you won't spend more money than needed.
barrett_fire

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:48:47 PM

Keep your budget in crypto. It`s a better way to save them.
I can see that having money in crypto would make it less convenient to spend money. This could be a good place to keep some of your saving. I don't think it is really an answer to the question though. It can only be part of the answer. A budget is a financial plan. It needs to account for what income you will have and was expenses. You use to to make sure you have enough money for all the things you need/want. I would be careful with your suggestion, as crypto markets don't seem very stable. It would be sad to lose all your savings in crypto currencies.
jmgon12

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:40:17 PM

I say that depends, country and I suffer a bit since I am from Venezuela and our economy is very bad, but I try to buy everything today, because tomorrow I do not know if it cost twice what it cost, so I manage the little that I earn to buy everything I need, the only way I can save is buying dollars and keeping them

detz11

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:31:31 PM

just get a notebook and a bank acct
always jot down what you buy and deposit some money it doesnt have to be big at first just have patience and itll work
Diyannice

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:13:11 AM

Managing the budget is a difficult thing sometimes I make a list of my expenses for a particular month and decide
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: