Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:46:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Campaign  (Read 509 times)
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

I really enjoy doing the signature campaigns because I can read about different altcoin news and also the trends on this forum and get paid for educating myself, or others and adding value to the forum. Facebook campaigns are only about copying and pasting other people's materials and although that sounds very easy, it can get a little more tedious than writing your own stuff and expressing your own opinions about the Crypto space in general.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:31:09 PM

Facebook Campaign and signature campaign, which do you prefer?
I prefer to participate in both campaigns because by participating in both campaigns I will get a lot of tokens and if the project works well many investors are investing in the project, of course I will get a profit.
supine

Merit: 109

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:32:31 PM

I prefer doing signature campaign since it pays more, I think it is hassle to post reports every week for the Facebook campaign. However, you can do both at the same time since signature campaigns are not time consuming, you can share about the project in your Facebook account on your spare time.
chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:39:59 PM

That is it depends on your rank for I rather choose signature because I don't have many friends in Facebook as required, and also in signature you earn more profit at the same time your learn more about crypto.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:46:33 PM

I prefer the signature campaign because the rewards are huge and the participation is less than the facebook campaign that can reach thousands of participants.

PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:49:18 PM

I'd prefer signature campaign because its more convenient in my part and I don't have lots of followers in facebook so I don't qualify for it. Grin. I'm the kind of person who doesn't really involve oneself to social medias. I wish I did make facebook account few years back for me to be eligible to join facebook campaign. I just made my twitter account as well this month. Still earning some more follwers. Grin
Jaycee99

Merit: 273

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:19:54 AM

I prefer signature and facebook but as for now siganture because it to much maybe if I have person who accepts payment for Facebook campaign for 50 50 split of stakes. I really cant handle 2 at a time Iam still a person who works out of the world of cryptocurrency.

Still when you think about it facebook it a little bit easier and when you have many followers/facebook friends you get paid more and not hase on your bitcointalk rank. In the I would pick signature for now and later if I have more facebook friends I would join a bounty.
cryptoking33

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:26:49 AM

Signature campaigns is the best for me this time around than Facebook campaigns because signature campaign gives me more experience in the blockchain technology world. I learn a lot from signature campaign from my comments and posting.

★☆★ Ultra ★☆★
Next-generation games distribution platform !
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:19:45 AM

Signature campaigns is the best for me this time around than Facebook campaigns because signature campaign gives me more experience in the blockchain technology world. I learn a lot from signature campaign from my comments and posting.
Same goes to me, signature campaign is most likely the best. Doing signature compaign makes you evolve and you can even express your thoughts and opinion especially in this forum. Theres a lot to learn just doing signature campaign,and so much more during bounty campaign.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:25:39 AM

I prefer to do them both. Signature campaign benefits are higher bounty rewards and you get in to the idea of a project better. Whereas FB you can run multiple campaigns, not just one campaign (like signature), takes longer time to do the task and harder to check stakes, if you do multiple campaigns at the same time.

Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:30:02 AM

I prefer to do them both. Signature campaign benefits are higher bounty rewards and you get in to the idea of a project better. Whereas FB you can run multiple campaigns, not just one campaign (like signature), takes longer time to do the task and harder to check stakes, if you do multiple campaigns at the same time.
doing a signature campaign would be a great idea , because you will learn more knowledge about the cryptocurrency and in this industry. also ,you have a freedom to say your opinion to one thing. you can read a lot of news and updates about the cryptocurrency so that your knowledge will be widen. and the most important and worth it. while you read informatiin you will have an earnings.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:35:28 AM

with my current rank certainly be compelling reasons to love the signature campaign. definitively clear allocation and the results obtained are higher than on facebook. In addition to the signature of the participant is also not as much as facebook, so opportunities for results could certainly be counted his own comparison between the two.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:38:00 AM

If I could choose both, then I will choose both. Since both are also equally produce. However, I'd prefer in the signature campaign. Since most of the campaign, the allocation given to the signature that was larger than any other campaign.
Rinaldi11

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:41:52 AM

The social network said in a Facebook for Business post that split testing enables advertisers to “simply and accurately” test different components of their campaigns across different devices and browsers, providing results that are easy to digest. If you opt in, we’ll let you know which version of your ad is performing best as soon as we have enough data. If you prefer to wait until all data has been compiled, you’ll get this information once your campaign is complete. You can apply these learnings by restarting the winning campaign or when creating future campaigns.
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:46:19 AM

That is it depends on your rank for I rather choose signature because I don't have many friends in Facebook as required, and also in signature you earn more profit at the same time your learn more about crypto.
if I join both, because I also have a lot of followers and friends in my social media, and the results are okay to add from the bounty signature that I follow. so I get paid from both campaigns
Eloson

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:47:14 AM

I perfer Signature campaign because their rewards are higher compare to Facebook, depending on your rank and the quality post you make.
And I think in signature campaign you will learn more about crypto currency
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:49:43 AM

Signature campaign if we have good level of profile, Currently working on uncloak signature campaign.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:52:59 AM

Definitely signature campaign for me. For the last three months, i seldom open my facebook account because of personal reasons. It is becoming a habit for me reading posts and comments in this forum, learning new things and at the same time earning.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:54:49 AM

For me its depend, i mean because signature campaign if i want to earn bitcoin weekly 'cause i didn't see any bounty campaign that pays bitcoin weekly, so for facebook campaign and actually in twitter campaign also, i join that if i want to participate their project to get their token.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
febrian1705

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:01:05 AM

I prefer choosing a signature campaign because he has fewer participants who follow unlike more facebooks ..
but I think it's better to play media campaigns like .Blogger.steemit there we can help ICO more with the work of the articles we make
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: