Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:28:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN][FCK] ★FCKBANKS REBORN ★(New Devs and team) ★  (Read 103719 times)
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:07:42 PM

it's FCK/DGC i think

Yes sorry my bad lol..In all the fcking excitement I posted wrong information.. Grin Grin

I do hope more serious buyers will come in and lap up this coin cheapo before it goes up and all thr big dumping has happened. I am waiting to buy a little bit more btc with egopay tomorrow so will get more and just save it..When it hits 1 cent a fcks i WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH ALSO I WANNA SEE shops and stuff using the coin and we need t shirts and stuff..Who will do t hhirts and promo stuff so we can buy and wear etc? This is such a good way to promote the COIN.. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oudekaas

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 06:06:18 AM

hey guys,

I moved from Moon to FCK coin, been reading through the forum and I think this coin is here to stay! Why?
Because it specifically stands for rebellion against the banks, and I believe anything that puts the middlefinger towards the current financial system should be strongly supported!

The sadness and sorrow this current banking system creates is taken by most people for granted... well FCK that! So I hope to be part of your community and help make this coin go big!
I am not a programmer, but I was reading that you already have 4 devs! This was another reason for me to join this coin.

I will read and check your discussions and hope to be able of some use! T-shirts and merchandise is exactly what we need.

Let me contact someone and see if he is able to switch here as well!

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

jepistons

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:49:30 AM

hey guys,

I moved from Moon to FCK coin, been reading through the forum and I think this coin is here to stay! Why?
Because it specifically stands for rebellion against the banks, and I believe anything that puts the middlefinger towards the current financial system should be strongly supported!

The sadness and sorrow this current banking system creates is taken by most people for granted... well FCK that! So I hope to be part of your community and help make this coin go big!
I am not a programmer, but I was reading that you already have 4 devs! This was another reason for me to join this coin.

I will read and check your discussions and hope to be able of some use! T-shirts and merchandise is exactly what we need.

Yup thanks for the invite also moving from moon to here  so far after reading there is a lot of support and a great community looking towards the future me and oudekaas are really active people
pushing for the best let us know how we can help/promote Smiley
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:01:12 AM

WOW it's s great to see more fckers coming in.. Grin Grin I can't mine but am promoting the hell out of fcks..the banks gave us the shaft for too long.. I just done another buy order for a million fcks see if it goes through if not I will have to wait till morning because I think I will not get so cheapo.. Tshirts pleaaaaaaaaaaase.. lol and mugs I want to drink my morning tea with the cup and middle finger to the bankstas.. I need to make a rap for this... Grin can you imagine me a middle aged momma rapping the fcks out of everything?  Grin Grin
oudekaas

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 07:36:08 AM

hey guys,

Yup thanks for the invite also moving from moon to here  so far after reading there is a lot of support and a great community looking towards the future me and oudekaas are really active people

jepistons good to have you here, I asked Fayens as well, he would be a great addon as well!
I do mine so I will set it up to mine fcks. How many miners are mining at the moment maybe a silly idea, but could we be the first coin that miners don't dump on insta. It seems to already happen a bit.
We would all benefit longterm. Maybe my idea is absolutely impossible but I figured I give it a try: it would be cool to create a pool or club of longterm miners that are there for the benefit of the coin and not worried about insta selling. Like if we as miners show the world that we believe in FCK and show dumping is not imminent and specifically make a point out of this we can release and sell coins in a bit more controlled manner. like i said just an idea, burn it if you wish Smiley

Economics is not my strong point but as a simple honoust soul I do see that miners can cause a coin to die before it lives up to its full potential. I thought I throw it in, maybe it simply isn't controllable but we could create a group of extraordinary gentleman that keeps a certain code within that group not to dump as soon as the price hits 5 satoshi.

I read quite a few posts about people being worried about the premine (3%) that was done by the first dev. However it would be great if it is clearly explained where and when this premine is being used and on what, this will greatly enhance trust.

Regular updates are extremely important we gotta keep em coming. Devs could you all introduce yourself on this forum and let us know what we can do to help. An active forum with an actively involved devteam is one of the best things one could wish for in the crypto world........ how could this possibly go wrong Smiley

≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

oudekaas

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 07:39:23 AM

WOW it's s great to see more fckers coming in.. Grin Grin I can't mine but am promoting the hell out of fcks..the banks gave us the shaft for too long.. I just done another buy order for a million fcks see if it goes through if not I will have to wait till morning because I think I will not get so cheapo.. Tshirts pleaaaaaaaaaaase.. lol and mugs I want to drink my morning tea with the cup and middle finger to the bankstas.. I need to make a rap for this... Grin can you imagine me a middle aged momma rapping the fcks out of everything?  Grin Grin

Awesome Smiley. I like the cup idea, the merchandise on this coin would be pretty awesome, I would wear one even if i wasn't involved in cryptocoins!

≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

ShXnot

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:54:47 AM

4 hours since last block
what's happening?
nordboy

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:24:14 AM

4 hours since last block
what's happening?

Everything looks ok for me.
Damon2

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:41:10 AM

the problem seems only on the official pool ghash.org

BTC 1LFdfqC3Bn8YoBEPAMCDMshBWdfKr23pX3              FCK FeUXiFMYXdwRjZoxcxBbPwCT1VD3noxT5c
GLC 7LAVD2v4ark6snTr2x6px5n75ErTjSdmtK              ALF aEdDtWupAJA2ix2UXtTNcS7fWCRMoGm51T
ShXnot

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:43:33 AM

yes
it's been for more than 4 hours now they couldn't find any block
and actually they wasted my hash power in there
Damon2

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:58:40 AM

well, it's something that happens sometimes on all the pools, i think when an OP will read will fix it soon

BTC 1LFdfqC3Bn8YoBEPAMCDMshBWdfKr23pX3              FCK FeUXiFMYXdwRjZoxcxBbPwCT1VD3noxT5c
GLC 7LAVD2v4ark6snTr2x6px5n75ErTjSdmtK              ALF aEdDtWupAJA2ix2UXtTNcS7fWCRMoGm51T
ShXnot

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:14:42 AM

i hope so
surma

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:36:09 AM

yes
it's been for more than 4 hours now they couldn't find any block
and actually they wasted my hash power in there

fix'd Wink
Damon2

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:42:45 AM

fixed

surma

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:45:44 AM

fixed, pool will longer work properly.
ShXnot

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:27:12 AM

yeah it fixed and plus, fortunately my power didn't waste
Damon2

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:37:47 AM

yeah it fixed and plus, fortunately my power didn't waste

yes all the mined coin during the block of the pool were sent!
and the hasrate is rising again!

Lombaqe

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:01:47 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 12:13:21 PM by Lombaqe

hey guys,

jepistons good to have you here, I asked Fayens as well, he would be a great addon as well!
I do mine so I will set it up to mine fcks. How many miners are mining at the moment maybe a silly idea, but could we be the first coin that miners don't dump on insta. It seems to already happen a bit.
We would all benefit longterm. Maybe my idea is absolutely impossible but I figured I give it a try: it would be cool to create a pool or club of longterm miners that are there for the benefit of the coin and not worried about insta selling. Like if we as miners show the world that we believe in FCK and show dumping is not imminent and specifically make a point out of this we can release and sell coins in a bit more controlled manner. like i said just an idea, burn it if you wish Smiley

Economics is not my strong point but as a simple honoust soul I do see that miners can cause a coin to die before it lives up to its full potential. I thought I throw it in, maybe it simply isn't controllable but we could create a group of extraordinary gentleman that keeps a certain code within that group not to dump as soon as the price hits 5 satoshi.

I read quite a few posts about people being worried about the premine (3%) that was done by the first dev. However it would be great if it is clearly explained where and when this premine is being used and on what, this will greatly enhance trust.

Regular updates are extremely important we gotta keep em coming. Devs could you all introduce yourself on this forum and let us know what we can do to help. An active forum with an actively involved devteam is one of the best things one could wish for in the crypto world........ how could this possibly go wrong Smiley

well, I am not dev, but I am promoting and marketing coin and I also handle fckbanks forum,bitcointalk forum and twitter, with cienki we're also taking care of facebook group, it's really nice to see new people here.  Smiley
devs of the coin are nvll, ppaax, yAK and thinknix ,but I let them introduce themselves, and nvll and yAK are nearly 24/7 on our irc channel if you want to discuss with them, ppaax is mosly on wykop, but you might see him here and irc also  Grin

enough for that.. as you mentioned about the premined coins, it is already transparently seen on spreadsheet and all the transaction IDs are put there also(link can be found on first post of this topic)

and I agree that we should all keep our coins and hold on them, I know I will  Cool And  as we went exchange, instead of selling my fcks, I bought more Grin but if you want to contact us on any idea or oppinions, I'm also on irc channel 24/7 http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23fckbankscoin

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
szefkosmosu

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:14:50 PM

I'm in guys! Lets promote this coin together! I hope new devs will do a lot to make this coin big and reliable.
Let's spread the advert all over the internet!
Damon2

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:25:28 PM

could it be that the pool is stuck?

Est. Shares    6,345 (done: 2951.11%)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: