Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:34:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN][FCK] ★FCKBANKS REBORN ★(New Devs and team) ★  (Read 103719 times)
Damon2

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:02:51 PM

Ok we have passed block 50,000 Smiley
we passed half of phase 1

Good luck to everyone!

hahhaha.... um... is that a good or bad thing? Tongue
why do we need luck???

for me is a good thing!

and if you don't want any luck i'll take your part of it   Grin

BTC 1LFdfqC3Bn8YoBEPAMCDMshBWdfKr23pX3              FCK FeUXiFMYXdwRjZoxcxBbPwCT1VD3noxT5c
GLC 7LAVD2v4ark6snTr2x6px5n75ErTjSdmtK              ALF aEdDtWupAJA2ix2UXtTNcS7fWCRMoGm51T

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yak

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 03:05:02 PM

Ok we have passed block 50,000 Smiley
we passed half of phase 1

Good luck to everyone!

hahhaha.... um... is that a good or bad thing? Tongue
why do we need luck???

for me is a good thing!

and if you don't want any luck i'll take your part of it   Grin

well there is the saying 'id rather be lucky than good' Tongue

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
http://twitter.com/cryptogeeks
digicoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:17:22 PM

DirtyNameCoin  Angry
Damon2

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:28:58 PM

DirtyNameCoin  Angry

ooooooh

BTC 1LFdfqC3Bn8YoBEPAMCDMshBWdfKr23pX3              FCK FeUXiFMYXdwRjZoxcxBbPwCT1VD3noxT5c
GLC 7LAVD2v4ark6snTr2x6px5n75ErTjSdmtK              ALF aEdDtWupAJA2ix2UXtTNcS7fWCRMoGm51T
yak

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 03:30:43 PM

DirtyNameCoin  Angry

its ok to say fuck you know.. we are adults!

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
relb

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:09:27 PM

A big thanks to the dumpers!! Price is not attractive for people so more and more are leaving and going for other alts...
You have to see this in perspective, there is about 350 million on offer below 20 satoshi, compared to the over 5 billion already mined that means only a very small percentage of stupid people is selling now  Grin

I haven't lost faith in this coin at all, that's why I'm mining the fck out of it.  However, that doesn't mean i won't meet you in the LTC market later this week so you can get something to pay your electric bills Tongue

Don't let me discourage you, hold your coins if you don't want to lose value, but people WILL dump for whatever markets are at.  always.  After that it's moon time.
yak

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 04:41:38 PM

A big thanks to the dumpers!! Price is not attractive for people so more and more are leaving and going for other alts...
You have to see this in perspective, there is about 350 million on offer below 20 satoshi, compared to the over 5 billion already mined that means only a very small percentage of stupid people is selling now  Grin

I haven't lost faith in this coin at all, that's why I'm mining the fck out of it.  However, that doesn't mean i won't meet you in the LTC market later this week so you can get something to pay your electric bills Tongue

Don't let me discourage you, hold your coins if you don't want to lose value, but people WILL dump for whatever markets are at.  always.  After that it's moon time.

yup there is a difference between 'users' and 'miners', tho in coin that is early in its adoption most of the 'users' *ARE* its miners, and they do have bills to pay, so there is nothing wrong with it, when doge was last month with its price at 35satoshi people were still dumping it as they mined it, its just how it is... i mean back a year ago people were mining and dumping ltc for a dollar (not even a dollar)

i'm not really worried about people dumping at the moment, since the people buying are people who are likely more interested in the actual message of the coin, i have a few bitcoin worth of buy orders too just because the brand is so solid, there are really some huge opportunities for us to do things with it

people who don't see that, it doesnt really matter if they dump or not

yak

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 04:54:11 PM

yes I am buying up some, more in fck we trust!

We are working on some great things here. I like to discuss again what our main objective as a coin is. Is it bringing awareness of how failed our current system is, by protesting? Funding projects to create a new fairer system?
Creating a wave of resistance? Do we want to be associated with occupy movement?

not specifically protesting, but for sure educating and helping support those types of protests/rallies as well as other 'friction points' in the world, not just banks, but everything that is wrong with our current 'system' that is governed by greed and mired in corruption

Do we want to entirely get rid of banks, or focus on how we can change the current financial system with crypto currencies in combination with banks and/ or with/without government ruling.

Like I am open for whatever we choose, but I am not entirely sure at the moment what the focus is. they all have a good cause.

I think there is room for discussion here so that new joiners can focus on which direction we are heading.

in my opinion banks are only just a start of it, but they are a very large part of what is wrong with the world (banks being 'the financial system' and fractional reserve banking etc), but i would like to set this up to be a movement that is about helping as much as we can, the message fck the banks is just really a start and it resonates with people so thats a good way to start Tongue

We could start up a project that creates awareness of how the current system is build to fail. A system that George Washington knew that it moves the debts to later generations and will eventually collapse.
In many ways our coin could very much add onto the message of hiddensecrets: http://hiddensecretsofmoney.com
His youtube video explains step by step how failed the system is and he is dedicating his life to changing the system and bringing awareness that the current system is a massive con that is being kept alive by those who benefit most.
We could help startup a project that adds to spreading his message, by bringing awareness to those who have no clue how the current system works. which is probably 90% of humanity.
It is build to be complicated so nobody understands exactly what is going on.

exactly, people keep talking about 'fckbankscoin' when in reality we want to start 'fckbanks' which *HAS* a crypto currency, but isnt just a crypto currency,

thats exactly some of the people and groups of people we would like to target, its those types of people who are also the ones who want to help make the world better... not just from a financial standpoint (tho sadly money does play an important part in the world still), but from a standpoint of why are we not standing up to all of these problems as a group. funding things to help spread awareness and helping educate people is exactly what we want to do. the new site that we will be launching will hopefully show that, it won't just be another crypto currency site where it talks about how many blocks we have, but we want to explain why we are saying 'fck banks' what is going on in the world, why a crypto currency is a good fit for this message, and hopefully get people pointed in the right direction Wink

To the devs, yes I agree you should be primarily focussed in getting the technical issues sorted, however I assume you are also behind the message of the coin itself so I hope you could share some insight to what you think about the above issues/ questions just to form a clear picture and open discussion.

Some of the questions were answered before, but it doesn't harm to repeat what we are about and what message we want to spread Smiley.

Also the video we have (we discussed we might want to change it) it suggest that fckthebankscoin is a replacement for the banks,  I personally think that we are better of being a protestcoin and not think we will be a serious replacement of the world banking system. Although anything is possible in cryptoworld.
As a coin right now we are probably better of as a protestcoin and a means of paying for projects/ bands / peaceful demonstrations, and merchandise for bringing awareness.

yes, that video is from the old dev, and while catchy/fun it really isn't (i believe) quite what our current attitude is, we want to be more serious and try to do something 'good' for the world. i agree, the current direction we are going for is more of a way to facilitate protest/change, at least that is the hope Wink

hope that clears a bit of it up, we really want to be the 'currency of the 99%'

oudekaas

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 05:03:28 PM

yes I am buying up some, more in fck we trust!

We are working on some great things here. I like to discuss again what our main objective as a coin is. Is it bringing awareness of how failed our current system is, by protesting? Funding projects to create a new fairer system?
Creating a wave of resistance? Do we want to be associated with occupy movement?

not specifically protesting, but for sure educating and helping support those types of protests/rallies as well as other 'friction points' in the world, not just banks, but everything that is wrong with our current 'system' that is governed by greed and mired in corruption

Do we want to entirely get rid of banks, or focus on how we can change the current financial system with crypto currencies in combination with banks and/ or with/without government ruling.

Like I am open for whatever we choose, but I am not entirely sure at the moment what the focus is. they all have a good cause.

I think there is room for discussion here so that new joiners can focus on which direction we are heading.

in my opinion banks are only just a start of it, but they are a very large part of what is wrong with the world (banks being 'the financial system' and fractional reserve banking etc), but i would like to set this up to be a movement that is about helping as much as we can, the message fck the banks is just really a start and it resonates with people so thats a good way to start Tongue

We could start up a project that creates awareness of how the current system is build to fail. A system that George Washington knew that it moves the debts to later generations and will eventually collapse.
In many ways our coin could very much add onto the message of hiddensecrets: http://hiddensecretsofmoney.com
His youtube video explains step by step how failed the system is and he is dedicating his life to changing the system and bringing awareness that the current system is a massive con that is being kept alive by those who benefit most.
We could help startup a project that adds to spreading his message, by bringing awareness to those who have no clue how the current system works. which is probably 90% of humanity.
It is build to be complicated so nobody understands exactly what is going on.

exactly, people keep talking about 'fckbankscoin' when in reality we want to start 'fckbanks' which *HAS* a crypto currency, but isnt just a crypto currency,

thats exactly some of the people and groups of people we would like to target, its those types of people who are also the ones who want to help make the world better... not just from a financial standpoint (tho sadly money does play an important part in the world still), but from a standpoint of why are we not standing up to all of these problems as a group. funding things to help spread awareness and helping educate people is exactly what we want to do. the new site that we will be launching will hopefully show that, it won't just be another crypto currency site where it talks about how many blocks we have, but we want to explain why we are saying 'fck banks' what is going on in the world, why a crypto currency is a good fit for this message, and hopefully get people pointed in the right direction Wink

To the devs, yes I agree you should be primarily focussed in getting the technical issues sorted, however I assume you are also behind the message of the coin itself so I hope you could share some insight to what you think about the above issues/ questions just to form a clear picture and open discussion.

Some of the questions were answered before, but it doesn't harm to repeat what we are about and what message we want to spread Smiley.

Also the video we have (we discussed we might want to change it) it suggest that fckthebankscoin is a replacement for the banks,  I personally think that we are better of being a protestcoin and not think we will be a serious replacement of the world banking system. Although anything is possible in cryptoworld.
As a coin right now we are probably better of as a protestcoin and a means of paying for projects/ bands / peaceful demonstrations, and merchandise for bringing awareness.

yes, that video is from the old dev, and while catchy/fun it really isn't (i believe) quite what our current attitude is, we want to be more serious and try to do something 'good' for the world. i agree, the current direction we are going for is more of a way to facilitate protest/change, at least that is the hope Wink

hope that clears a bit of it up, we really want to be the 'currency of the 99%'

great reply definitely useful!!!

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

gsupp

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:21:03 PM

Is it normal to be getting about 30% rejects mining this coin on http://hashattack.com:19334?

Code:
Pool: stratum+tcp://hashattack.com:19334
 Queued work requests: 5524
 Share submissions: 1847
 Accepted shares: 1337
 Rejected shares: 510
 Accepted difficulty shares: 410173
 Rejected difficulty shares: 153680
 Reject ratio: 27.6%
 Items worked on: 9295
 Discarded work due to new blocks: 10988
 Stale submissions discarded due to new blocks: 0
 Unable to get work from server occasions: 0
 Submitting work remotely delay occasions: 0
yak

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 07:51:41 PM

Is it normal to be getting about 30% rejects mining this coin on http://hashattack.com:19334?

Code:

p2pool reject rate is high because of how fast shares are done, so yea its normal for p2pool, and even though the rejects are high your overall productivity is actually higher

edit: you might want to put -s 2 -q 0 in your cgminer settings as well if they arent there

gsupp

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:34:46 PM

Code:

p2pool reject rate is high because of how fast shares are done, so yea its normal for p2pool, and even though the rejects are high your overall productivity is actually higher

edit: you might want to put -s 2 -q 0 in your cgminer settings as well if they arent there

Did you mean -Q 0 for setting the queue to 0?  And setting the scan time to 2 seconds helps?

Thanks,
gsupp
yak

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 08:35:53 PM

Code:

Did you mean -Q 0 for setting the queue to 0?  And setting the scan time to 2 seconds helps?

Thanks,
gsupp

yep

Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:28:55 PM

yup there is a difference between 'users' and 'miners', tho in coin that is early in its adoption most of the 'users' *ARE* its miners, and they do have bills to pay, so there is nothing wrong with it, when doge was last month with its price at 35satoshi people were still dumping it as they mined it, its just how it is... i mean back a year ago people were mining and dumping ltc for a dollar (not even a dollar)

i'm not really worried about people dumping at the moment, since the people buying are people who are likely more interested in the actual message of the coin, i have a few bitcoin worth of buy orders too just because the brand is so solid, there are really some huge opportunities for us to do things with it

people who don't see that, it doesnt really matter if they dump or not

I agree. I've seen many alts start like this, then suddenly when enough people realise the potential at the same time, difficulty goes up, price goes up, and suddenly the momentum keeps on going. People are bound to dump and profit mine, but these people are actually the worst off when the coin takes off, as only the holders and investors will see the long term gains.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
mneehon

Activity: 174

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:30:48 PM

Code:

Thanks,
gsupp

setting expiry to 1 helps too, as does lowering the intensity.  My 7970 mines with I=13 and 7950 with I=14, anything higher, and you get "higher" hash rate but more rejects and your WU actually drops.  My reject rate hovers around 2-3% on better cards.

yak

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 09:31:28 PM

Code:

Thanks,
gsupp

setting expiry to 1 helps too, as does lowering the intensity.  My 7970 mines with I=13 and 7950 with I=14, anything higher, and you get "higher" hash rate but more rejects and your WU actually drops.  My reject rate hovers around 2-3% on better cards.

yea, generally you want to reduce your intensity by 1 for p2pool

Svangr

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:03:34 AM

I'm buying into this coin now. Seems very promising. Serious community, too.

Smiley We gon' do this.
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:22:52 AM

I'm buying into this coin now. Seems very promising. Serious community, too.

Smiley We gon' do this.

Yeah, it's starting to pick up now.  Smiley

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:09:32 AM

I still waiting for some btc to come through so I can buy more as well. I not got much money at the moment but am doing as much as I can. I would love to see a microlending with fckbankscoin like help peeps who can't pay their mortgages off or who are getting foreclosed or businesses that can't get funding from banks..If we can give them an alternative to the banks to work with..all the disenfranchised will come to us. With about building fckbankscoin coops? We all invest in a coop and we make profits and this way even the poorer peeps can get involved with a small share. I would love to be able to share with the Team my ideas ..Can we have a live brainstorming session at all? Where is the chat we can chat live? Smiley @ Yak thanks Bro also for explaining me the wallet thingy.. Smiley
Lombaqe

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:37:31 AM

I still waiting for some btc to come through so I can buy more as well. I not got much money at the moment but am doing as much as I can. I would love to see a microlending with fckbankscoin like help peeps who can't pay their mortgages off or who are getting foreclosed or businesses that can't get funding from banks..If we can give them an alternative to the banks to work with..all the disenfranchised will come to us. With about building fckbankscoin coops? We all invest in a coop and we make profits and this way even the poorer peeps can get involved with a small share. I would love to be able to share with the Team my ideas ..Can we have a live brainstorming session at all? Where is the chat we can chat live? Smiley @ Yak thanks Bro also for explaining me the wallet thingy.. Smiley

yeah we've been also brainstorming that we could be helping people and who can't get help elsewhere in future.

chat is always open in http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23fckbankscoin
we're nearly 24/7 there and you can come to talk about anything and share your ideas there  Wink

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: