Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:39:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN][FCK] ★FCKBANKS REBORN ★(New Devs and team) ★  (Read 103719 times)
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:48:29 PM

Was hoping the new wallet would be updated with the new logo. What's changed in the new wallet?

new wallet is updated to the very newest litecoin code (with all of the bugfixes and improvements associated) as well as kimotos gravity well, there isnt a new logo because the logo contest on 99designs is still going on, once thats all done and we have the new look/brand we will update the graphics (tho that wont be a required update Wink)

Ah. Thanks. Good to hear we're using up to date code. KGW is a nice touch too.

Can't wait until FCK halves.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yak

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 10:49:27 PM

Was hoping the new wallet would be updated with the new logo. What's changed in the new wallet?

new wallet is updated to the very newest litecoin code (with all of the bugfixes and improvements associated) as well as kimotos gravity well, there isnt a new logo because the logo contest on 99designs is still going on, once thats all done and we have the new look/brand we will update the graphics (tho that wont be a required update Wink)

as always make sure you back up your wallet before updating
if you are doing it by hand, make sure your client is not running or you could risk wallet corruption

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
http://twitter.com/cryptogeeks
roykovsky

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:07:23 PM

I've compiled the new version for OSX, but it seems that's somethings wrong with the icon of the app. Everything else is working.
I'm investigating it right now ;-)
Nullu

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:10:05 PM

if you are doing it by hand, make sure your client is not running or you could risk wallet corruption

No worries. I'd already updated my wallet before my last post. Done this a dozen times by now. Know the score.  Smiley

Was surprised it re-downloaded the entire blockchain again, though.

yak

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 11:18:42 PM

No worries. I'd already updated my wallet before my last post. Done this a dozen times by now. Know the score.  Smiley

it didnt actually redownload the blockchain, it converted to the new db format

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
Nullu

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:23:13 PM

it didnt actually redownload the blockchain, it converted to the new db format

Oh I see. Wasn't aware of that. I'll have to pay attention to updates to the Litcoin QT in future, I think.

qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:27:20 PM

I think i did it correct now? I backed up old wallet, downloaded the new one and it shows out of sync 5 weeks behind with my old amounts coming in unconfirmed is that correct? I see 10k in there and my old lot coming in and it is re indexing and syncing slowly yes? I have Grin Grin never backed up a file before. I didn't even know what a folder is..My hubby just helped me lol and thanks to Yak for pm as well..

BTW I think we should do weekly google hangouts for FCKBANKSCOINERS..and we can invite more and more peeps spread the movement.. the chatroom was looking just bit NERDY..google hangouts get indexed nice by google and we can rock to the Pleiades.. Grin
relb

Activity: 113
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:26:07 AM

Hey everyone.  Just wanted to say everyone here is doing an amazing job and your efforts are appreciated and will not go unnoticed.  You guys are doing everything a young coin needs for success, and I've been with you guys since day one.  Keep up the good work everyone.  And don't mind those dumpers, we need a little volume on the exchanges to help coins flow from weak to strong hands.
qiwoman

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:17:39 AM

Hey everyone.  Just wanted to say everyone here is doing an amazing job and your efforts are appreciated and will not go unnoticed.  You guys are doing everything a young coin needs for success, and I've been with you guys since day one.  Keep up the good work everyone.  And don't mind those dumpers, we need a little volume on the exchanges to help coins flow from weak to strong hands.

I am so glad more peeps are coming in to appreciate the hard work of the FCKS Crew. They really rock and deserve all our support. I am buying more fcks tomorrow as I got bit more bit hitting my wallet.. upwards and onwards.. Smiley Night night for now. Just got another 155k now but will get more tomorrowwwwwwwwwww..
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:46:49 AM

any news from cryptsy?
NetAlp

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:29:01 AM

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

FCK?

▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
          █   █▄  ▀▀▀██▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀█  ██  ▄ ▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄
 █▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀▀      ▐███▄ ▀ ▀▀▄
  ▀██▄    ▀▄    ▄ ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀█    ▄██
    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄  █▌ ▀▀▄▄▄  ▄█     ▐█
   ▀▄▄ ██▀▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  █▄▄    █▀
     █▌ ██    ▐████▀▀   ▄██▄▄▄▄██
      ▌ ▐█   █ ▀▄    ▄ ▐██▀    ▀
        █▀  █    ▀     ▐██
       ▄▀ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀████
      ▄▀    ▄█▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █▀
    ▄▀   ▄█▀▀█▀        ▀█▄▄▀
 █     ▄█▀              ▀
██   ▄█▀
█▀ ▄█▀
██▄██
▀███
 ▀██
  ▀█
Tigereum             ▀▀▄▄
                ▀█▄▄
▀▄▄      ▄▄       ▀█▄▄
  ▀█▄     ▀█▄       ▀██▄
    ▀█▄    ███▄▄     ▀██▄
      ██▄▄   ▀███▄    ▀██▄
       ▀█▄▄    ████   ▀▀██▄
        ███    ▀████   ▐███
        ▀██▄    ████▄   ████
        ████    ▀████▌   ▐██▄
         ▀███    ▀███    ▐███▐
          ▀███    ▀███     ███
          ▀████    ▀███     ██▄
            ███      ██      ██▄
             ███      █▌      ███
              ▀█▄      █       ██
               ▀█▄▄     ▀       █▄
                ▀█▌              ▀
                 ▀█
                  ▀▄
              ' WHITEPAPER '             
Join Us on Telegram
Facebook   Twitter   Linkedin
Lombaqe

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:45:47 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 12:56:00 PM by Lombaqe

Request sent to mintpal and also sent email to cryptsy Wink

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
qiwoman

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:20:40 PM

\\Great let us know when we need to start voting.. I will spread the word..today I will do a giveway in a few hours spread the message more.. we need to keep pimpin' the message out.. Smiley I just woke up and found blockchain under maintenance wtf lol? excuse my french.. wanted to incubate some btc to buy more fcks zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Lombaqe

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:30:28 PM

\\Great let us know when we need to start voting.. I will spread the word..today I will do a giveway in a few hours spread the message more.. we need to keep pimpin' the message out.. Smiley I just woke up and found blockchain under maintenance wtf lol? excuse my french.. wanted to incubate some btc to buy more fcks zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
vote is on at mintpal Smiley

yak

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 05:47:09 PM

vote is on at mintpal Smiley

vote paying ;/

Damon2

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:19:48 PM

it doesn't make any sense to pay for voting imho.
I think we should keep on writing to other markets...

BTC 1LFdfqC3Bn8YoBEPAMCDMshBWdfKr23pX3              FCK FeUXiFMYXdwRjZoxcxBbPwCT1VD3noxT5c
GLC 7LAVD2v4ark6snTr2x6px5n75ErTjSdmtK              ALF aEdDtWupAJA2ix2UXtTNcS7fWCRMoGm51T
yak

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 06:23:15 PM

voting is fine, but paying with your vote, that is called bribery where i am from..
why should my vote be worth more or less because i am giving money with it
we have a bounty for major exchanges, if thats not good enough for them, then i am not sure what to say. i guess once we stop offering that bounty and they have so much to demand they have to add us anyway, they shouldn't have waited so long?

Lombaqe

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:51:49 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 10:02:57 PM by Lombaqe

voting is fine, but paying with your vote, that is called bribery where i am from..
why should my vote be worth more or less because i am giving money with it
we have a bounty for major exchanges, if thats not good enough for them, then i am not sure what to say. i guess once we stop offering that bounty and they have so much to demand they have to add us anyway, they shouldn't have waited so long?

you can vote 6 times/hour when you register for free, but you CAN buy votes, not needed though

EDIT:  i contacted coimarket.io admin on irc today and all i can say is that..dont bother asking us to get listed there as he officially stated that they wont even consider listing us cause of the name, comparing us into coinye and its lawsuit.
He is worried that "the point is getting cease and desist letters and other bad attention that will make us to close the exchange."
I have no idea where did he pull that thought up but after the previous comment he said loud and clear " there is no way to convince us"

So from now on i will concentrate on getting us on exchanges that are interested on using own head of theirs instead of comments that doesnt make sense.

If someone wants to see our brief talk about it,let me know and i put it up for you to see

ibidem

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:06:05 PM

"the point is getting cease and desist letters and other bad attention that will make us to close the exchange."

What a bullshit Smiley

FCKbanks: FZXdMQ5fiuL5x1PgAsd5QA3o1YYZ896nAp
syrusek

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:09:05 PM

"the point is getting cease and desist letters and other bad attention that will make us to close the exchange."
What a bullshit Smiley
I started laughing on this part
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: