Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:13:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN][FCK] ★FCKBANKS REBORN ★(New Devs and team) ★  (Read 103719 times)
marcho87

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:17:49 AM

Mintpal looks solid. It's definitly better than cryptorush and attract more and more people.

Would be great to see fckbanks there, so ladies and gents, please keep on voting Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:35:33 AM

GO HOME YOU ARE DRUNK . Too much premine ! 3% . This is a SCAM !
marcho87

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:42:14 AM

Can you read? If yes, please do it careffuly Shocked

Everything is explained in first post..
Lombaqe

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:35:35 AM

Borrowing your own words that you've used :
See that you don't think ?

I suggest you go back to school so you learn to read, or if you CAN read, you at least should learn to understand on WHAT you read before claiming coins to be scams.
the premine has been already explained in first post and it is transparently shown for everyone to see. We aren't here to keep it ourselves.

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
ibidem

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:43:23 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 02:50:47 PM by ibidem

Go home, you're an ignoramus.

Yak, what is your problem with mintpal? It's much better than shitty cryptorush (it's down now again BTW). A week ago 20.000 votes were enough to be there, but there was no unequivocal response or reaction from devs as far as I remember.

FCKbanks: FZXdMQ5fiuL5x1PgAsd5QA3o1YYZ896nAp
woddd

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:39:57 PM

0 Buy Orders on FCK/BTC  Undecided
yak

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 04:47:42 PM

Yak, what is your problem with mintpal? It's much better than shitty cryptorush (it's down now again BTW). A week ago 20.000 votes were enough to be there, but there was no unequivocal response or reaction from devs as far as I remember.

i believe i said my problem multiple times on multiple posts in this thread.

in essence the way mintpal and other bribevote exchanges are set up, you are bribing 'devs' to add a coin that takes literally 5 minutes to add to the exchange, it sets up for adding coins that are just going to be pump and dumped.

here is how it goes:
you make a coin, (in the most recent cases either a meme based coin or a celebrity likeness coin) you then pay a site like mintpal to have it listed (as in the case of the last 5 coins added by mintpal having each over 1000-2000$usd in votes) and then you dump them.. thats whats been happening, thats not really good for the users, the crypto community or anyone, except of course the exchanges and the original pumpers/dumpers

edit: i guess i should clear it up, i have no problem with mintpal from a 'technological' standpoint... their exchange seems to not be down as much as cryptorush, my issues are from an ethical standpoint.

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
http://twitter.com/cryptogeeks
ibidem

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:23:22 PM

in essence the way mintpal and other bribevote exchanges are set up, you are bribing 'devs' to add a coin that takes literally 5 minutes to add to the exchange, it sets up for adding coins that are just going to be pump and dumped.

here is how it goes:
you make a coin, (in the most recent cases either a meme based coin or a celebrity likeness coin) you then pay a site like mintpal to have it listed (as in the case of the last 5 coins added by mintpal having each over 1000-2000$usd in votes) and then you dump them.. thats whats been happening, thats not really good for the users, the crypto community or anyone, except of course the exchanges and the original pumpers/dumpers

edit: i guess i should clear it up, i have no problem with mintpal from a 'technological' standpoint... their exchange seems to not be down as much as cryptorush, my issues are from an ethical standpoint.

OK, one more question. There were 4 devs after taking FCK over. Which of them are active and with us at the moment?

FCKbanks: FZXdMQ5fiuL5x1PgAsd5QA3o1YYZ896nAp
yak

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 05:29:42 PM

here is how it goes:

OK, one more question. There were 4 devs after taking FCK over. Which of them are active and with us at the moment?

there technically are more than 4 'devs' now, as far as the most active that would likely be syntaks who is doing the work with adding some new features to the wallet itself (features no other crypto has built in), i'm currently the one designing the new website, lava is working on the tip bots

as far as 'with us' i'm not sure what that means, but feel free to go into irc and talk with anyone of the group, if you have any ideas or anything

edit: this is a community project, if you have any experience with any of that stuff feel free to join in

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:38:31 PM

This is an extremely rude comment - especially as the DEVS and FCKS community are working so hard to make this a solid long term non pump and dump coin. There are tons of coins like one I know with 50% or 100% premine and they are doing awesome. Plus the fact that 3% premine is going towards bounties and development so what's your problem? READ THE ANN THREADS PROPERLY before passing judgement thanks!! Undecided
Spekske

Activity: 673
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 07:11:40 PM

here is how it goes:

there technically are more than 4 'devs' now, as far as the most active that would likely be syntaks who is doing the work with adding some new features to the wallet itself (features no other crypto has built in), i'm currently the one designing the new website, lava is working on the tip bots

as far as 'with us' i'm not sure what that means, but feel free to go into irc and talk with anyone of the group, if you have any ideas or anything

edit: this is a community project, if you have any experience with any of that stuff feel free to join in

Just a quick note for the devs, during the latest sourcecode update someone changed the 'fckbankscoin address' in rpcdump.cpp to 'fckbankscoinaddress' but the p2pool config published on Rav3nPL still has the old version in networks.py, took me half a day to figure that one out because p2pool kept giving me the finger with an rpc port error  Grin

yak

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 07:27:12 PM

here is how it goes:

Just a quick note for the devs, during the latest sourcecode update someone changed the 'fckbankscoin address' in rpcdump.cpp to 'fckbankscoinaddress' but the p2pool config published on Rav3nPL still has the old version in networks.py, took me half a day to figure that one out because p2pool kept giving me the finger with an rpc port error  Grin

I'm not quite sure what you mean exactly Wink, but you are looking for this probably:
https://github.com/fckbankscoin/p2pool-rav
i put in a pull request to raven but he still hasnt merged it.... so for the meantime that is the correct p2pool source until they do

is that what you mean?

Spekske

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 07:37:50 PM

here is how it goes:

I'm not quite sure what you mean exactly Wink, but you are looking for this probably:
https://github.com/fckbankscoin/p2pool-rav
i put in a pull request to raven but he still hasnt merged it.... so for the meantime that is the correct p2pool source until they do

is that what you mean?

Yes that's the config, but in bitcoin/networks.py there is this part:

fckbankscoin=math.Object(
        P2P_PREFIX='fcd9b7dd'.decode('hex'), #stripped from fckbankscoind's main.cpp -> pchMessageStart[4] = { 0xfc, 0xd9, 0xb7, 0xdd };
        P2P_PORT=21779, #fckbankscoind 's p2p port
        ADDRESS_VERSION=36, #look again in the sourcecode in the file base58.h, and find the value of PUBKEY_ADDRESS.
        RPC_PORT=21778, #fckbankscoind 's rpc port
        RPC_CHECK=defer.inlineCallbacks(lambda bitcoind: defer.returnValue(
            'fckbankscoin address' in (yield bitcoind.rpc_help()) and
            not (yield bitcoind.rpc_getinfo())['testnet']
        )),
        SUBSIDY_FUNC=lambda height: 100000*100000000 >> (height + 1)//100000,
        POW_FUNC=lambda data: pack.IntType(256).unpack(__import__('ltc_scrypt').getPoWHash(data)),
        BLOCK_PERIOD=60, # one block generation time
        SYMBOL='FCK',
        CONF_FILE_FUNC=lambda: os.path.join(os.path.join(os.environ['APPDATA'], 'fckbankscoin') if platform.system() == 'Windows' else os.path.expanduser('~/Library/Application Support/fckbankscoin/') if platform.system() == 'Darwin' else os.path.expanduser('~/.fckbankscoin'), 'fckbankscoin.conf'),
        BLOCK_EXPLORER_URL_PREFIX='http://fckexplorer.hashattack.com:8080/block/',
        ADDRESS_EXPLORER_URL_PREFIX='http://fckexplorer.hashattack.com:8080/address/',
        TX_EXPLORER_URL_PREFIX='http://fckexplorer.hashattack.com:8080/tx/',
        SANE_TARGET_RANGE=(2**256//1000000000 - 1, 2**256//1000 - 1), #??
        DUMB_SCRYPT_DIFF=2**16, #??
        DUST_THRESHOLD=0.03e8, #??
    ),

and if you check the new fckbankscoin sourcecode, specifically the file rpcdump.cpp there is this part near the bottom:

if (fHelp || params.size() != 1)
        throw runtime_error(
            "dumpprivkey <fckbankscoinaddress>\n"
            "Reveals the private key corresponding to <fckbankscoinaddress>.");

Those 2 have to match otherwise p2pool does not work, I only discovered this after the powersurge that hit my server last monday and was unable to restart fck p2pool while all others worked, the error it kept giving didn't offer any clue to what was wrong until I found this bit after going through nearly all lines of code  Grin

yak

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 08:01:18 PM

Those 2 have to match otherwise p2pool does not work, I only discovered this after the powersurge that hit my server last monday and was unable to restart fck p2pool while all others worked, the error it kept giving didn't offer any clue to what was wrong until I found this bit after going through nearly all lines of code  Grin

yup, its fixed now on the github repo, you know you could have done it yourself on there Tongue

i never noticed because it was running fine for me, but i guess if there is a crash or something it does a check and then errors and thats the issue, should be fine now tho hopefully Tongue

Spekske

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 08:29:15 PM

yup, its fixed now on the github repo, you know you could have done it yourself on there Tongue

i never noticed because it was running fine for me, but i guess if there is a crash or something it does a check and then errors and thats the issue, should be fine now tho hopefully Tongue

ah ok, I had no idea I could change it on there, good to know for next time  Grin

yak

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 08:42:28 PM

ah ok, I had no idea I could change it on there, good to know for next time  Grin

yup thats the point of opensource anyone can contribute! Tongue
you just have to do a pull and then make the changes and do a push request, just look up a github howto Wink... then from there the pull can be merged in after its reviewed

mikeymillie

Activity: 370

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:18:26 PM

This is an extremely rude comment - especially as the DEVS and FCKS community are working so hard to make this a solid long term non pump and dump coin. There are tons of coins like one I know with 50% or 100% premine and they are doing awesome. Plus the fact that 3% premine is going towards bounties and development so what's your problem? READ THE ANN THREADS PROPERLY before passing judgement thanks!! Undecided

Not defending the OP who apparently still thinks premine always means the same thing it did 4 months ago, but just pointing out that a coin named "FCK" should expect to be targeted by incoming snarkmissles from time to time. 
qiwoman

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:36:57 AM

Not defending the OP who apparently still thinks premine always means the same thing it did 4 months ago, but just pointing out that a coin named "FCK" should expect to be targeted by incoming snarkmissles from time to time. 
I think the name means to be a shocker because it is a disantiestablishmentarianist coin..there we go I tried to say that all in one breath. I didn't mean t be horrible to the dude that posted above but I do believe even if our opinions are different we can be polite but when it comes to the banks ..screw them lol because they screwed us over big time. I lost my home to the bankstas so I have some beef there rofl. Grin Grin
qiwoman

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:37:27 AM

I think the name means to be a shocker because it is a disantiestablishmentarianist coin..there we go I tried to say that all in one breath. I didn't mean to be horrible to the dude that posted above but I do believe even if our opinions are different we can be polite but when it comes to the banks ..screw them lol because they screwed us over big time. I lost my home to the bankstas so I have some beef there rofl. Grin Grin
Damon2

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:40:37 AM

There could not be any buy order , but...
24Hr Volume: 4.36291005 BTC

And i don't think it's bad at all!

BTC 1LFdfqC3Bn8YoBEPAMCDMshBWdfKr23pX3              FCK FeUXiFMYXdwRjZoxcxBbPwCT1VD3noxT5c
GLC 7LAVD2v4ark6snTr2x6px5n75ErTjSdmtK              ALF aEdDtWupAJA2ix2UXtTNcS7fWCRMoGm51T
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: