Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:41:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN][FCK] ★FCKBANKS REBORN ★(New Devs and team) ★  (Read 103719 times)
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:16:28 PM

Selling wall on 1 satoshi only blocking potential of this coin
For now I don't mind too much, got myself almost 40 million FCK last sundaymorning for less than 1 satoshi  Grin In fact it is rather funny if you think about it, some people spend several hundred dollars on a mining rig, have to mine all day and pay a possibly rather significant utility bill only to sell their hard earned coins for almost nothing, I just don't get it  Tongue
Yeah but who will invest when he/she see on 1 sato 0,33BTC wall and on 2 sato 6,15BTC wall etc. ...
0,33 is no wall, I spent slightly over that last sunday on my 40 million FCK, and those amount on 2 satoshi and up are peanuts, one of my friends is freeing up some resources and I wouldn't be surprised if he would buy all FCK up to 20 or even 30 satoshi  Wink
Please don't joke. We re started promoting this coin from 7th March and highest price i saw was 2 satoshi and you re telling me about 20 satoshi. It's very funny ,very. I know this is a hot shit but not to much hot to have price 20 satoshi.

EDIT: But i will use this in my promotion ,thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spekske

Activity: 673
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 10:46:19 PM

For now I don't mind too much, got myself almost 40 million FCK last sundaymorning for less than 1 satoshi  Grin In fact it is rather funny if you think about it, some people spend several hundred dollars on a mining rig, have to mine all day and pay a possibly rather significant utility bill only to sell their hard earned coins for almost nothing, I just don't get it  Tongue
Yeah but who will invest when he/she see on 1 sato 0,33BTC wall and on 2 sato 6,15BTC wall etc. ...
0,33 is no wall, I spent slightly over that last sunday on my 40 million FCK, and those amount on 2 satoshi and up are peanuts, one of my friends is freeing up some resources and I wouldn't be surprised if he would buy all FCK up to 20 or even 30 satoshi  Wink
Please don't joke. We re started promoting this coin from 7th March and highest price i saw was 2 satoshi and you re telling me about 20 satoshi. It's very funny ,very. I know this is a hot shit but not to much hot to have price 20 satoshi.

It's no joke, it is a matter of doing the maths, the value of any coin is usually determined by the total volume to be released during it's entire life, and the amount of coins that can be mined during a specific period once the big pools start hitting a coin, FCK will only have 84 billion coins in total, which is relatively low compared to some other coins, and block reward halving is due in about 9 days from now, so it's really only a matter of time before someone comes along and picks them all up .....

oudekaas

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 10:54:49 PM

I don't see 20 satoshi as impossible to reach, although again we should not be worried about price, we should however be worried about making an impact with the message we stand for. If you compare the history of Mooncoin with FCKbankscoin it went up to 37 satoshi from 9 satoshi, and This was purely because Mooncoin had a greatname behind it and it arrived on cryptsy, apart from that there was no longterm plan for the coin... just the name and some silly ideas..... that never came off the ground.

Right now I prefer to see people being educated about our current system and fckbanks to make a change in our current system of corruption and greed. Every person we can get to join this movement will be able to find other persons causing an exponentially growing wave. By opening up the discussion about our current system with friends colleagues etc, it isn't easy make sure you are educated enough to know what you are talking about. The system is complicated for a good reason. Don't say you have the ultimate solution, but at least mention that our current system of debt is due for renewal, there must be better ways to distribute wealth and
assure more people get at least their basic needs coevered.

This is a much nicer goal then reaching 20 satoshi, if we manage the first the second will come by itself.
We need to make an impact, we need to open up the discussion that it is time to get rid of our current corrupt system and time to start thinking about a new system that is not run by the greedy few. What that system should be whether it be cryptos or a system that works in a less topheavy way I don't know but the more we open up the discussion the more it will become a priority in peoples life. And this will hopefully lead to a better solution to our current problem.
People are already finding solutions this is why Bitcoin has become so massive..... this is where fckbanks can be very effective as a tool to get more people interested in crypto and at the same time think about why the fck we are letting banks rule over our lives......

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

wojteks102

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:07:50 PM

Maybe guys, maybe. Now i think it's pretty profitable mining coin:
800k FCK/1MH/s - 800k * 0.00000025LTC = 0.19964000LTC * 0,0256 = 0,0051BTC/day/1MH/s
Lombaqe

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:36:33 PM

I don't see 20 satoshi as impossible to reach, although again we should not be worried about price, we should however be worried about making an impact with the message we stand for. If you compare the history of Mooncoin with FCKbankscoin it went up to 37 satoshi from 9 satoshi, and This was purely because Mooncoin had a greatname behind it and it arrived on cryptsy, apart from that there was no longterm plan for the coin... just the name and some silly ideas..... that never came off the ground.

Right now I prefer to see people being educated about our current system and fckbanks to make a change in our current system of corruption and greed. Every person we can get to join this movement will be able to find other persons causing an exponentially growing wave. By opening up the discussion about our current system with friends colleagues etc, it isn't easy make sure you are educated enough to know what you are talking about. The system is complicated for a good reason. Don't say you have the ultimate solution, but at least mention that our current system of debt is due for renewal, there must be better ways to distribute wealth and

This is a much nicer goal then reaching 20 satoshi, if we manage the first the second will come by itself.
We need to make an impact, we need to open up the discussion that it is time to get rid of our current corrupt system and time to start thinking about a new system that is not run by the greedy few. What that system should be whether it be cryptos or a system that works in a less topheavy way I don't know but the more we open up the discussion the more it will become a priority in peoples life. And this will hopefully lead to a better solution to our current problem.
People are already finding solutions this is why Bitcoin has become so massive..... this is where fckbanks can be very effective as a tool to get more people interested in crypto and at the same time think about why the fck we are letting banks rule over our lives......

Agreed on there  Cool

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
yak

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 11:44:11 PM

well said, and exactly what the fckbanks team feels, and its still surprising people don't get that, our message and focus on spreading that message *IS* the value.
i talk about fckbanks all the time here (in real life) or to other people online and they will ask 'what makes it different than every other crypto out there?' my answer is simply technologically absolutely nothing, and why would we want there to be? if its not broke don't fix it, HOWEVER our message is our name which is our brand which is the true value... everyone hates banks.. its even fun to just say fck banks.. once we have the new wallet.. the new website.. the various tip bots so people can easily just 'give a fck' to people or even anyone.. the merchandise that isnt even specifically crypto related (since its fck banks as a brand/movement) we will be kicking ass basically...

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
http://twitter.com/cryptogeeks
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:29:04 AM

I have been chatting with a lot of my friends who are not even in crypto as much as I am and they love the idea behind FCKBANKS and they understand why I am involved. I am waiting to finish up my badge slogan contest then I will order my badges. I may eve give them out as incentive or do contest with them as opposed to just selling them or do both, I will see. I want to use them as a way to promote FKBANKS. Smiley
yak

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 05:20:41 AM

I have been chatting with a lot of my friends who are not even in crypto as much as I am and they love the idea behind FCKBANKS and they understand why I am involved. I am waiting to finish up my badge slogan contest then I will order my badges. I may eve give them out as incentive or do contest with them as opposed to just selling them or do both, I will see. I want to use them as a way to promote FKBANKS. Smiley

if all our users were like you, we would already be passing 1fck/1btc

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
wojteks102

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:53:11 AM

FCKBanks now on 121. place on coinmarketcap.com  Undecided
yak

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 09:58:11 AM

FCKBanks now on 121. place on coinmarketcap.com  Undecided

does this mean something to us?

wojteks102

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:09:04 AM

FCKBanks now on 121. place on coinmarketcap.com  Undecided

does this mean something to us?

2 days ago FCK was on 102-105 place

EDIT: But now with this diff I think it is most profitable coin - 0,0066BTC/MH/s/day
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:10:07 AM

We've only recently been listed. Unfortunately Fckbanks spent too long at a low difficulty, so it's going to take more time for the price to increase. KittehCoin had the exact same problem. We're on coinmarketcap now. We just have to keep promoting the coin, and keep moving forward.

Coins with development get over the 1 Satoshi barrier. It's part of the issue of high total number coins with a low starting difficulty. Once the coin gains attention walls will move.

A targeted move by the community to get on a better exchange would be the next step. Now we're on Coinmarketcap, we should all request Poloniex add fckbankscoin. That is a very achievable next step, and will increase our place on coinmarketcap due to the increased volume.

Yes?

If we want fckbankscoin to gain value we must all be more proactive. Our efforts will be rewarded.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
yak

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 10:29:28 AM

We've only recently been listed. Unfortunately Fckbanks spent too long at a low difficulty, so it's going to take more time for the price to increase. KittehCoin had the exact same problem. We're on coinmarketcap now. We just have to keep promoting the coin, and keep moving forward.

Coins with development get over the 1 Satoshi barrier. It's part of the issue of high total number coins with a low starting difficulty. Once the coin gains attention walls will move.

A targeted move by the community to get on a better exchange would be the next step. Now we're on Coinmarketcap, we should all request Poloniex add fckbankscoin. That is a very achievable next step, and will increase our place on coinmarketcap due to the increased volume.

Yes?

If we want fckbankscoin to gain value we must all be more proactive. Our efforts will be rewarded.

its nice when people who are actually productive in their comments offer their actually useful opinions.

we are still working on the new wallet changes, the new website, the tip bot(s) and other things related to dev and for the fckbanks project in general, but it takes some time, these aren't our fulltime jobs yet Wink

wojteks102

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:44:09 AM

Can somebody tell more about block reward halving in 8-9 days from now on this coin?
yak

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 10:47:28 AM

Can somebody tell more about block reward halving in 8-9 days from now on this coin?

8.6ish days
what is there to tell about it other than the block reward halves?

wojteks102

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:54:04 AM

8.6ish days
what is there to tell about it other than the block reward halves?

so 20th Mar we will see 50k FCK block reward? Shit, that sounds interesting.
Spekske

Activity: 673
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 12:13:46 PM

Yes?

Poloniex would be a great next step, and once listed there it also opens the door for a listing on Coinwarz  Grin

Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:18:11 PM

Yes?

its nice when people who are actually productive in their comments offer their actually useful opinions.

we are still working on the new wallet changes, the new website, the tip bot(s) and other things related to dev and for the fckbanks project in general, but it takes some time, these aren't our fulltime jobs yet Wink

I would say then that the community should focus on getting us listed on Poloniex.  Smiley

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Lombaqe

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:39:15 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 12:53:26 PM by Lombaqe

Yes?

I would say then that the community should focus on getting us listed on Poloniex.  Smiley

just curious, have you and spekske went to give your votes for fckbanks on poloniex freshdesk? or asked to get added on poloniex trollbox?
many have said that poloniex would be great place to be for us, but so far I've seen 2 besides me actually go there to give vote to speak for that, or to ask it on trollbox.
it's easier to get exchanges on our side when people actually show them we want to be there instead of me and few asking it.the more we ask it there, the bigger chanse there is for us to get added.

And no, I don't mean to be rude to anyone as I know you've been supporting coin from the start to the end, but what my point is that we all need to do our part in order to go forward.

EDIT: I stand corrected as I just checked it, 3 people besides me on freshdesk has voted for the idea of getting us listed
http://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/1000016963

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
wojteks102

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:13:29 PM

Yes?

I would say then that the community should focus on getting us listed on Poloniex.  Smiley

just curious, have you and spekske went to give your votes for fckbanks on poloniex freshdesk? or asked to get added on poloniex trollbox?
many have said that poloniex would be great place to be for us, but so far I've seen 2 besides me actually go there to give vote to speak for that, or to ask it on trollbox.
it's easier to get exchanges on our side when people actually show them we want to be there instead of me and few asking it.the more we ask it there, the bigger chanse there is for us to get added.

And no, I don't mean to be rude to anyone as I know you've been supporting coin from the start to the end, but what my point is that we all need to do our part in order to go forward.

EDIT: I stand corrected as I just checked it, 3 people besides me on freshdesk has voted for the idea of getting us listed
http://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/1000016963
Made, guys keep voting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: