Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:42:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN][FCK] ★FCKBANKS REBORN ★(New Devs and team) ★  (Read 103719 times)
mneehon

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:00:02 PM

Dam it!  And all that time you were telling us that you are doing something useful, like updated wallet ans site  Huh
Kumon!!!  Tell us what's going to happen @ 8pm (and what time zone btw, clock shows strange glyphs, alien?)  Or are you at woolong HQ and going to finally FCK him/her/them/it?

What are you talking about?

Yak and syntaks IS working on wallet and website and i am working on getting us in exchanges people in here have asked as well as promoting.

What 8pm are you talking about?? And fck wolong, he is an idiot all the way

EDIT and those pictures are for promoting posters for people to use on streets for example..
Seriously i gotta ask, what the fuck..

Get off your serious horse.   Funny posters that are pretty meaningless.  Or is this the new message?

And come on, clock showing 7:59 and mint chocolate "After Eight"?  What is this other than a hint?  And if it's not, well...

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yak

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 08:01:28 PM

Dam it!  And all that time you were telling us that you are doing something useful, like updated wallet ans site  Huh
Kumon!!!  Tell us what's going to happen @ 8pm (and what time zone btw, clock shows strange glyphs, alien?)  Or are you at woolong HQ and going to finally FCK him/her/them/it?

Yak and syntaks IS working on wallet and website and i am working on getting us in exchanges people in here have asked as well as promoting.

EDIT and those pictures are for promoting posters for people to use on streets for example..

Get off your serious horse.   Funny posters that are pretty meaningless.  Or is this the new message?

And come on, clock showing 7:59 and mint chocolate "After Eight"?  What is this other than a hint?

i guess you dont have after 8 mints on whatever planet you come from

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
http://twitter.com/cryptogeeks
Lombaqe

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:11:42 PM

And come on, clock showing 7:59 and mint chocolate "After Eight"?  What is this other than a hint?  And if it's not, well...

Only "hint" there to begin with, was to step aside from the casual way of going on in things and do something differently by joining the Fckbanks MOVEMENT.

It has been said that we want to make a difference and help people, not to be 'only' another coin among all the other 200+ there already is

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:25:50 PM

Dam it!  And all that time you were telling us that you are doing something useful, like updated wallet ans site  Huh
Kumon!!!  Tell us what's going to happen @ 8pm (and what time zone btw, clock shows strange glyphs, alien?)  Or are you at woolong HQ and going to finally FCK him/her/them/it?

Get off your serious horse.   Funny posters that are pretty meaningless.  Or is this the new message?

And come on, clock showing 7:59 and mint chocolate "After Eight"?  What is this other than a hint?  And if it's not, well...

Only "hint" there to begin with, was to step aside from the casual way of going on in things and do something differently by joining the Fckbanks MOVEMENT.

It has been said that we want to make a difference and help people, not to be 'only' another coin among all the other 200+ there already is

I think all these negative trolls are just wasting their lives and precious energy. If peeps haven't got anything positive to say they should just lay off because I now for sure FCKBANKS DEVS AND SUPPORTERS are all working hard to make FCKBANKS what is it supposed to be..the coin that really gives a fck about peeps not just another coin for whales to pump and dump and pocket wall st size dough. This is a coin that cares so ffs please be nice on this thread and respect the work and time and effort that LOM, YAK, SYNTAKS and others are putting in to create something beautiful for this fcked up world we are currently having to reside in..  Smiley And that reminds me later I need to choose the winners for my fcks slogan contest and order those badges. Grin
mneehon

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:47:24 PM

Oh, I didn't get that eating "After 8" mint before eight is your meaning of being different and helping people.  Sorry about that.

Also I don't get it why you are so riled up about other people joking on you part.  Is this an exclusive FCKBANKS developers club where outsiders are not allowed to fool around?  Please.

I think all these negative trolls are just wasting their lives and precious energy. If peeps haven't got anything positive to say they should just lay off because I now for sure FCKBANKS DEVS AND SUPPORTERS are all working hard to make FCKBANKS what is it supposed to be..the coin that really gives a fck about peeps not just another coin for whales to pump and dump and pocket wall st size dough. This is a coin that cares so ffs please be nice on this thread and respect the work and time and effort that LOM, YAK, SYNTAKS and others are putting in to create something beautiful for this fcked up world we are currently having to reside in..  Smiley And that reminds me later I need to choose the winners for my fcks slogan contest and order those badges. Grin

Not sure who you are referring to, but please check my previous posts in this thread.  I never shown negativity toward developers or "movement" and submitted my share of ideas and work.  And I doubt that mining this coin since beginning and buying shitload of it is somehow considered not being a supporter.  Please get your facts straight.

okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:16:49 PM

Get off your serious horse.   Funny posters that are pretty meaningless.  Or is this the new message?
And come on, clock showing 7:59 and mint chocolate "After Eight"?  What is this other than a hint?  And if it's not, well...

@mneehon,  i'm not sure if you are for real here or just trolling us Grin
I sincerely hope you are not seeing secret messages in every funny post you happen to come across, mate.
This is the internet, funny posts are  the norm.
There's this thingie out there, called "the meme"..

EDIT: i'm just trying to be friendly, don't get me wrong, ok?

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
yak

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 01:18:12 AM

@mneehon,  i'm not sure if you are for real here or just trolling us Grin
I sincerely hope you are not seeing secret messages in every funny post you happen to come across, mate.
This is the internet, funny posts are  the norm.
There's this thingie out there, called "the meme"..

EDIT: i'm just trying to be friendly, don't get me wrong, ok?

TELL ME MORE OF THIS

IN TER NET

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
okaynow

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:28:42 AM

Seriously, we should all just lighten up, and head over at the Alcurex thread at the securities section.
They are holding a vote for coins to add to the exchange they are launching. They dont seem too picky
and have some 150 coins listed for vote, so we should give this a push.

Alcurex is listed on cryptostocks, and this is where the vote is taking place, among shareholders,
so if any of you are holding shares you will know what to do.

relb

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:09:34 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 05:08:50 AM by relb

now back on topic...This painting sold on ebay for $25,200, by Alex Schaefer.  He says that his painting is a "visual metaphor for the havoc that banking practices have caused to the economy."
yak

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 04:13:48 AM

what a beautiful painting

okaynow

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:25:01 PM

did the artist paint that, with the logo, or did you add it?

I've seen some beautiful btc paintings at the services section, being sold for a goog chunk of coins.
That would be interesting, i'd hang a coin painting in my office anytime!

wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:23:31 PM

Hahahah  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy what a troll. You ve made my day.
VarDiff

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:44:11 PM

FCKBANKS added to altcoins database
Good luck & have fck!
cienki7

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:17:11 PM

Time to go back mining again!

okaynow

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:10:45 AM

Hahahah  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy what a troll. You ve made my day.
that wasn't trolling Grin it was a joke,
should have used the smilies, sorry

qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:36:30 AM

Dam it!  And all that time you were telling us that you are doing something useful, like updated wallet ans site  Huh
Kumon!!!  Tell us what's going to happen @ 8pm (and what time zone btw, clock shows strange glyphs, alien?)  Or are you at woolong HQ and going to finally FCK him/her/them/it?

I think all these negative trolls are just wasting their lives and precious energy. If peeps haven't got anything positive to say they should just lay off because I now for sure FCKBANKS DEVS AND SUPPORTERS are all working hard to make FCKBANKS what is it supposed to be..the coin that really gives a fck about peeps not just another coin for whales to pump and dump and pocket wall st size dough. This is a coin that cares so ffs please be nice on this thread and respect the work and time and effort that LOM, YAK, SYNTAKS and others are putting in to create something beautiful for this fcked up world we are currently having to reside in..  Smiley And that reminds me later I need to choose the winners for my fcks slogan contest and order those badges. Grin

I didn't mean it for you personally..I mean for general negativity towards the DEVS AND COIN..My sincere apologies I didn't mean to offend. I just really like this coin and want it to reach its full potential..Have a great day. Smiley
yak

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 06:32:11 AM

welcome to the halving!

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:34:44 AM

welcome to the halving!

wonderfull!!

and now, we'll see what's going on!
woddd

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:44:28 AM

welcome to the halving!

wonderfull!!

nothing
teksensei

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:14:37 PM

welcome to the halving!

wonderfull!!

Same/same.  The half billion 1 satoshi sell wall is still up in CrytoRush.  I haven't looked at any of the other exchanges insane 1 satoshi sell amounts.

It's Shitcoin Cash!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: