Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:47:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN][FCK] ★FCKBANKS REBORN ★(New Devs and team) ★  (Read 103719 times)
cienki7

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:12:55 PM

Hello my Friends, how are things going here? I haven't popped in for a while, you were remaking the wallets. My old qiwoman account was compromised so had to make a new one. Smiley
Hi ! Please read the previous posts.The devs did a runner, haven't heard from them in over a month now, so it's up to the community to take over this coin. I do like the idea someone proposed to setup FCK foundation or project as a community thing and take it from there.
I will have a new wallet available in a few days to include the latest OpenSSL fixes Smiley

That's fanstatic! Thanks for your work, I think community can bring it back to life! I have not sold a single FCK and i have about 100m of them

I have added post to the official FB Group (yep I still have admin rights Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spekske

Activity: 673
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 01:51:21 PM

Hello my Friends, how are things going here? I haven't popped in for a while, you were remaking the wallets. My old qiwoman account was compromised so had to make a new one. Smiley
Hi ! Please read the previous posts.The devs did a runner, haven't heard from them in over a month now, so it's up to the community to take over this coin. I do like the idea someone proposed to setup FCK foundation or project as a community thing and take it from there.
I will have a new wallet available in a few days to include the latest OpenSSL fixes Smiley

That's fanstatic! Thanks for your work, I think community can bring it back to life! I have not sold a single FCK and i have about 100m of them

I have added post to the official FB Group (yep I still have admin rights Wink

We will get this back on track, I have created a github account fckfoundation where I will put all source related stuff. I will try to get a domainname a.s.a.p. so we can see that we get a website up as well. I think the most important for now is that we stabilize everything and then see where we go from there Smiley

Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:57:24 PM

Have the devs still got the premine? If so, they need to be got hold of so that can be handled by someone else within the community that can be trusted.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Spekske

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 02:08:49 PM

Have the devs still got the premine? If so, they need to be got hold of so that can be handled by someone else within the community that can be trusted.
I think most of it has been paid in bonus to p2pools during the first few weeks, otherwise maybe someone could try to contact the devs. What we also need is someone with webdesign skills, and if you know someone with a Mac who also has some knowledge of how to compile that would also be a great help, I can take care of PC and Linux versions but unfortunately I do not have a Mac Smiley

Lombaqe

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:39:05 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 10:50:16 PM by Lombaqe

I didnt know i have proven myself untrustworthy at some point, it was me after all to begin who started organising takeover when original dev flew and i tried to promote the coin for a long time along the way.

Obviously ungratefulness is the salary when you try helping..

I have been away as i have been busy with my personal life and even now i am out of town for little less than month and i cant get access to wallets, but once i get back i send the rest of premine to the one you choose (i think there is around 700 mil left or so,not sure as i said,i have no access to it atm) ,so you have that time to choose one.

After that i wash my hands and am done, i am too tired for this and i have no interest on using my energy anymore in this as i already used lots of days and nights trying to figure out ways to promote fckbanks and how to make us bigger. I hope you guys manage in it better and without losing sleep like i did.

Ps.i will also send info of twitter,bct fckbankscoin username etc and name guys on fb as moderators of that group at the same time.

And no,i was never a dev, but i tried handling other stuff as much as was able,obviously it wasnt enough, but end of story,i let you know when i get home after approx a month

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
Spekske

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 06:39:02 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 10:27:44 AM by Spekske

I didnt know i have proven myself untrustworthy at some point, it was me after all to begin who started organising takeover when original dev flew and i tried to promote the coin for a long time along the way.

Obviously ungratefulness is the salary when you try helping..

I have been away as i have been busy with my personal life and even now i am out of town for little less than month and i cant get access to wallets, but once i get back i send the rest of premine to the one you choose (i think there is around 700 mil left or so,not sure as i said,i have no access to it atm) ,so you have that time to choose one.

After that i wash my hands and am done, i am too tired for this and i have no interest on using my energy anymore in this as i already used lots of days and nights trying to figure out ways to promote fckbanks and how to make us bigger. I hope you guys manage in it better and without losing sleep like i did.

Ps.i will also send info of twitter,bct fckbankscoin username etc and name guys on fb as moderators of that group at the same time.

And no,i was never a dev, but i tried handling other stuff as much as was able,obviously it wasnt enough, but end of story,i let you know when i get home after approx a month
Nobody is pointing  a finger at you. What happened is that after the attempted change to scrypt-n there has been no communications whatsoever to the community, absolutely not a single word. I'm also just a community member and absolutely no dev, but I've been there from the start, even before the new devs stepped in, so there is no chance I will let this coin die. All in all I am convinced that recent actions is all that we could do to keep this coin going, hell there have been days with only 1 or 2 miners Smiley

teksensei

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:29:18 PM

considering the billions of fck's out there, I don't see any way out of the low-litoshi exchange rate, the high sell walls (if 1 satashi can be called a wall), and low volume.

The ONLY way I see moving these things (yes, moving them.  The statement is ok, but (really) where you gonna go with it?) is to make a fck v2 from scratch, make it x11, x13, even nist5, and offer a tradeout for fck's into fckv2 at an exchange rate of 10 to 1, or higher to lower the volume of them available to the market (this could be an XIPO (exchange IPO), a 5k block POW, and then POS of some sort of percentage (hell, there are enough, take it straight to POS).   Oh, and call it something like "Anti-Bank Coin"  I like saying "fuck the banks" as much as anyone else, but let's be realistic, most people that run exchanges don't want an expletive in the coin list.

I'm not a big stakeholder, I only have 27 million of the damn things.

It's Shitcoin Cash!
Spekske

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 10:55:30 PM

considering the billions of fck's out there, I don't see any way out of the low-litoshi exchange rate, the high sell walls (if 1 satashi can be called a wall), and low volume.

The ONLY way I see moving these things (yes, moving them.  The statement is ok, but (really) where you gonna go with it?) is to make a fck v2 from scratch, make it x11, x13, even nist5, and offer a tradeout for fck's into fckv2 at an exchange rate of 10 to 1, or higher to lower the volume of them available to the market (this could be an XIPO (exchange IPO), a 5k block POW, and then POS of some sort of percentage (hell, there are enough, take it straight to POS).   Oh, and call it something like "Anti-Bank Coin"  I like saying "fuck the banks" as much as anyone else, but let's be realistic, most people that run exchanges don't want an expletive in the coin list.

I'm not a big stakeholder, I only have 27 million of the damn things.
Please read the previous posts. The few remaining community members have already agreed that FCK will remain scrypt. Work on the new website is well on its way and should be done in about 1 week. The wallets with no major changes other than synchronising version numbers are also being tested, windows and linux versions are compiled and working, I just need someone with a Mac and some knowledge to create the Mac version.

cienki7

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:54:07 AM

Hi, any updates on new wallet? Thanks!

Spekske

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 12:35:45 PM

Hi, any updates on new wallet? Thanks!
Work on the wallets is still in progress, I am still looking for someone with a Mac and some knowledge on how to compile a Mac wallet so any help would be appreciated Smiley Work on the website is well on its way, you can take a peek if you want but downloads are not yet active until all wallets are complete and additional content will be added depending on what the community wants to see in there, new location will be http://fckfoundation.org

Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:44:47 PM

Great job, thank you for it !!

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Spekske

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 06:18:36 PM

Current status: The website at http://fckfoundation.org can be used, QT wallets for Windows and Linux are available for download and source is also available. I'm still looking for a way to get a Mac version compiled somehow.

Just to avoid confusion for any new readers, I'm not a developer so I can only take this to a certain level as a service to the community, if we want to take it anywhere else we will need to find some support. For now the most important is a stable base Smiley If you have a pool running FCK please let me know so I can add it to the list on the website.

Spekske

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 10:18:05 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 10:27:09 PM by Spekske

good coin.
Please do not spam obsolete information here, FCK has been taken over by the FCK community. All information and wallets can be found here:

http://fckfoundation.org

Blockexplorer is now also available at http://dutchpool.org:2753

balu2

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:08:04 AM

conngratulation on current developement with community-takeover. We need more people like you.
Bought some FCKBanks.
Keep going and going and going no matter what and it'll be worth something later for sure. Especially in case of another bank-failing-event and bailout-scenario which is not unlikely. In the bigger picture this coin certainly has a place.
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:15:22 AM

Ill hold my fck for at least 1 year, think great thing can happen with people like spekske Smiley

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
mneehon

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:55:29 PM

good coin.
Please do not spam obsolete information here, FCK has been taken over by the FCK community. All information and wallets can be found here:

Can you start a new thread?  Maybe create "fckfoundation" user.

Thanks for all the work.  I wish I could help more than just mining.

Spekske

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 02:59:49 PM

good coin.

Can you start a new thread?  Maybe create "fckfoundation" user.

Thanks for all the work.  I wish I could help more than just mining.
Good idea, or someone from the community could create a new thread, I wouldn't feel comfortable holding all cards Smiley

cienki7

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:29:28 PM

Maybe fresh new start of FCK2 with coin swap for holders in 1:1 ratio? Look at Summercoin (swapped for SUM v2) which became Navajo now. From worthless coin it went to the sky (and it is just beginning)

balu2

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:38:59 PM

Maybe fresh new start of FCK2 with coin swap for holders in 1:1 ratio? Look at Summercoin (swapped for SUM v2) which became Navajo now. From worthless coin it went to the sky (and it is just beginning)

please don't steal our time. Summer2/navajo is going nowhere. Sell while you can or buy some beecoin, astrocoin or sherlockcoin if you still can find that.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:43:42 PM

I have my wallet that doesn't sync with 40 million fcks what shall i do wait? Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: