Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:31:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook reverse crypto advertisement ban  (Read 409 times)
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:03:01 AM

Just goes to show how ads are more an irritant than anything else, and how little fb ads make a difference to people.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:23:32 AM

Facebook announced today that they will reverse crypto ads ban. Surprisingly, the market is still falling. Seems very irrational. Any thougths?
so? do you mean facebook does not prohibit crypto currency advertising? is this not just a boast to push up the price of bitcoin for the sake of a party ??
or maybe the facebook actually have the bitcoin they will sell so they try to pump the price of bitcoin?
Warchief Mind

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:48:21 PM

I think Facebook did a good job to reverse its decision but it has no impact on the market because Facebook's decision now don't create any impact on Crypto world like it did before. Very soon the price will raise and I am pretty sure Facebook will not be the reason.
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:39:25 AM

If Facebook launch a coin the crypto will become popular

Even they accept crypto or not still if they don't spread this the price of btc won't go high

We experience a lot of drops but after they launch a coin here the price of btc will go high I'm sure
I have heard that Facebook may really have this plan. They claim that they will launch cryptocurrency plans on their social software. I don't remember where I saw it, maybe it's just another rumor.
Of course, I still expect that this will happen.

I think your words are mentioned in this article. What I feel is that there are no big news sites reporting this, so I think this is just a rumor
https://techstartups.com/2018/05/11/facebook-plans-create-cryptocurrency/
Wilfrer

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:57:52 AM

I think things are still working normally because the Facebook ban has not worked and has not had a serious impact on the crypto market. Bitcoin prices have not shown signs of stopping because it has not really hit the bottom. of this decline. I believe it will still fall. However, there are many positive signs from many things around it and it will soon return to the growth circle

oldmember2014

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:00:17 AM

Facebook is just an advertisement to recover cryptocurrency, but does not include ico ads. Therefore, it can only be said that half of the ban was lifted, and the most important ico is still banned. Look forward to new and better ways to fund cryptocurrency.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:54:17 AM

Facebook advertising is not going to affect the market a lot, most of the ads are the ICO, so it doesn't really affecting the strong coin market and there are already too many pessimistic opinion about crypto so it is going to take time to recover, we don't need facebook to reverse the ads, but we need more investors to invest in the top coin
JoonasR (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:17:55 AM

If Facebook launch a coin the crypto will become popular

Even they accept crypto or not still if they don't spread this the price of btc won't go high

We experience a lot of drops but after they launch a coin here the price of btc will go high I'm sure
I have heard that Facebook may really have this plan. They claim that they will launch cryptocurrency plans on their social software. I don't remember where I saw it, maybe it's just another rumor.
Of course, I still expect that this will happen.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they did it. They have over 1 billion active users, so possibly this coin would have the highest market cap.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:24:48 AM

Facebook announced today that they will reverse crypto ads ban. Surprisingly, the market is still falling. Seems very irrational. Any thougths?

This is a good news to the crypto community. At least Facebook will now allow Bitcoin Ads but with a thorough process before approval, which is a good thing. I think it will be a help to the crypto world to filter out scam ICOs.
nikoskakan

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:20:58 PM

it was about time !!
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

I like Facebook but I should acknowledge that Facebook is very overvalued. I mean that its market price is too high and its popularity can disappear quite fast if Facebook will continue ban any active group of people which advertise something because those people will become use another social network increasing its popularity
Lima0396

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:17:41 PM

This is a welcome development by facebook, facebook will make it for many people to reach the use if cryptocurrency in the world..
gary_57

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:45:58 PM

I think facebook realize this market has a great future because many people’s are connect with this market. Facebook is a well wisher for this market also. But this market needs more security for the customer.
Aresha

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:49:09 PM

I didn’t know about it! Thank you for the news. I do not quite understand what this decision is. Crypto currency will not go anywhere! Smiley

pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:54:46 PM

Facebook unbanning ads has nothing to do with the price. People don't care now who bans what. There is bigger fish to fry in the market. I don't know why facebook decided to unban it though. Will twitter too will start unbanning crypto ads? You never know...
Again, bitcoin/ crypto's prices are determined by the market demand and supply. You people need to go to school for once.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:00:54 AM

Yes, it's a good news to ICO owners. But they actually banned ICO and open advertising for pre-approved account. They did it because they are preparing to launch tokens.
hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:52:55 AM

Yes, this is a good news, they already set the rules for company using the facebook ads to generating leads. But still, ICO and binary cannot participated in this ads program.
strauberyg

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:07:03 AM

This is something for no reason. reversal of this news suddenly and certainly does not have a specific basis. If indeed there will be a rise I think these effects will not give great influence to the condition of crypto. Besides, it certainly will not be as fast as it was also this will affect the value of the crypto.
DannyMarco

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

In reality it is the choice of the Facebook. This is likewise great as in this will hurt the awful coin to promote their coin and free the market of digital currency free from the trick coin. They ought not to prohibit every one of the coins from giving publicize in light of the fact that all coins are not awful.
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:50:01 AM

In reality it is the choice of the Facebook. This is likewise great as in this will hurt the awful coin to promote their coin and free the market of digital currency free from the trick coin. They ought not to prohibit every one of the coins from giving publicize in light of the fact that all coins are not awful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: