Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:01:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE!  (Read 7048 times)
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:04:11 AM

Any telegram airdrops in the future?Or bounty campaign?

Airdrops seem so cheap to me. Bounty campaigns have the best what you give to what you get ratio and everyone is happy in the end.

I completely agree with you. Sometimes bounty campaigns are even smaller hassle then airdrops, but bring more prize.

I recommend all to join  Timechain bounty because we'll help the good project and benefit from it at the same time.

Thats true,in the same time you spread awareness about the project and you get some tokens Smiley

I'm saying the same thing to everyone. Bounty is the best thing in crypto.

How much can you earn in participating in the bounty?

Depends on what you do ,more effort,more tokens.In some bounty camapaigns you can make from few hundred to few thousand usd worth of tokens.

And it depends how much you are willing to invest into the bounty campaign. There are different bounty campaigns and nobody is stopping you from participating in more than one...
descuri

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:09:03 AM

Airdrops seem so cheap to me. Bounty campaigns have the best what you give to what you get ratio and everyone is happy in the end.

I completely agree with you. Sometimes bounty campaigns are even smaller hassle then airdrops, but bring more prize.

I recommend all to join  Timechain bounty because we'll help the good project and benefit from it at the same time.

Thats true,in the same time you spread awareness about the project and you get some tokens Smiley

Depends on what you do ,more effort,more tokens.In some bounty camapaigns you can make from few hundred to few thousand usd worth of tokens.

I guess those video bounties pay off the most but they are extremely time-consuming. Can the team post any existing such videos? if there are any?
masterCookie

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:46:28 AM

I guess those video bounties pay off the most but they are extremely time-consuming. Can the team post any existing such videos? if there are any?

Maybe they could pick up the best ones from time to time and share them on their website.
unchained5498

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:05:31 PM

Maybe they could pick up the best ones from time to time and share them on their website.

That is actually a good idea and a good recognition for someones good work.
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:12:13 PM

Did anybody see this medium entry they had?

https://medium.com/timechain/how-to-lose-your-cryptocurrencies-36b9ff08473
Licimur

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:59:16 PM

Thanks for the share,an informative article!
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:02:19 PM

contains some good pointers on how to keep your  digital currency safe. Informative and nice from the team!
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:27:52 PM

When can we expect an android application?
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:45:25 PM

When can we expect an android application?

did they confirm that android will be the first to launch? no web app?
midjimidji

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:59:46 PM

Yes some bounties are bad and some are good...it all depends on the project. In my opinion you should choose what bounty you'll join and Timechain is a good choice.
switchtbit

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:08:34 PM

Is there MVP available,or some kind of prototype?

I think it is still a bit early for MVP, but it could be really nice to see how it will look like.

I think having MVP should be a must before start of the sale.

I think the same...but then again I think its not critical.
opeghkil

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:22:10 PM

I think it is still a bit early for MVP, but it could be really nice to see how it will look like.

If not do you think it could turn down people from sale?
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:26:18 PM

And it depends how much you are willing to invest into the bounty campaign. There are different bounty campaigns and nobody is stopping you from participating in more than one...

It is best if you participate in several different bounties.
HiLander

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:09:37 PM

It won't turn down people, but if you have it, it can really attract more people to change their mind and encourage them to invest.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:28:43 PM

It is best if you participate in several different bounties.

When it comes to signature campaigns you don't have that luxury so good research is very important if you want to make money.
BoDerek

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:42:21 AM

It won't turn down people, but if you have it, it can really attract more people to change their mind and encourage them to invest.

True,MVP definitely helps with the sale.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:51:36 AM

so if they have MVP does it mean investors can try it?
El Topo

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:22:04 AM

so if they have MVP does it mean investors can try it?

Not always,i would even say more often than not.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:20:30 AM

How come you decided to develop your own on wallet? Wouldn't it be easier that we use existing wallets? What are the benefits of having your wallet?
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

How come you decided to develop your own on wallet? Wouldn't it be easier that we use existing wallets? What are the benefits of having your wallet?

I think it makes control of the funds that are going through the platform easier and more transparent for the project, but I don't know what are the benefits for the users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: