Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:54:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE!  (Read 7047 times)
UncleT

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:08:41 PM

Where exactly is your team located,do you have some kind of main office?

Do projects these days really need like main office?

Not really IMO. The IT sector is scattered all around the world and it works fine for some time now. No need to have everybody in the same room.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
longestday3030

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:34:47 PM

Our #1 aim is simplicity in order to widen the crypto market. We'll have plenty of onboarding processes for all of you noobs Wink

I think this is one of they key ingredients needed for success.Im glad to see that team understands that!

Even today, simplifying procedures and application interfaces of coins/tokens are severely lacking. Most crypto projects have not taken the time to cater to the average Joe's needs. Things are still very complicated and confusing for the ordinary people to handle.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:43:08 PM

Not really IMO. The IT sector is scattered all around the world and it works fine for some time now. No need to have everybody in the same room.

Even the big companies around the world are sending their employs to work at home multiple times a week as it has been shown it reduces costs and boosts productivity. That has to become the future of workplaces. No need to cram people in the same place with all the technology available.
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:50:40 PM

Yeah, but company does need some kind of headquarters at least, for legal matters right?
Ranunculus2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:54:01 PM

Even the big companies around the world are sending their employs to work at home multiple times a week as it has been shown it reduces costs and boosts productivity. That has to become the future of workplaces. No need to cram people in the same place with all the technology available.

that is definitely a lot more eco-friendly as well. In the IT industry a lot of energy is wasted unnecessarily so this is a good approach. For blockchain-based project it can reduce the harm mining makes.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:56:33 PM

that is definitely a lot more eco-friendly as well. In the IT industry a lot of energy is wasted unnecessarily so this is a good approach. For blockchain-based project it can reduce the harm mining makes.

The productivity boost only happens for people who are very self-motivated and determined. If you need guidance it's not so good to work from home.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:09:14 PM

The productivity boost only happens for people who are very self-motivated and determined. If you need guidance it's not so good to work from home.

Nah, systems and monitoring is so advanced today, that people who work from home have more communication and control from their managers, team leaders etc. then those who work in physical office.
HakiMikkinen

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:16:03 PM

What would be the best wallet to store tokens?Do I have to buy one?
descuri

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:05:53 PM

Our #1 aim is simplicity in order to widen the crypto market. We'll have plenty of onboarding processes for all of you noobs Wink

I think this is one of they key ingredients needed for success.Im glad to see that team understands that!

Even today, simplifying procedures and application interfaces of coins/tokens are severely lacking. Most crypto projects have not taken the time to cater to the average Joe's needs. Things are still very complicated and confusing for the ordinary people to handle.

I would definitely agree with you that things are real complex nowadays. The problem is that among good projects there are those who fail to hit the mark so they cause additional problems. But without this trial-and-error there would not really be many options for quality projects.
!vanovi4

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:49:50 PM

I like that the Timechain project with integrated solutions improves the user interface, reduces friction and, ultimately, allows more transactions while at the same time bringing more users to the crypto-currency area.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:59:16 PM

I like that the Timechain project with integrated solutions improves the user interface, reduces friction and, ultimately, allows more transactions while at the same time bringing more users to the crypto-currency area.

I agree with your statement. What I wish to know is how they will attract users?
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:24:24 PM

I would definitely agree with you that things are real complex nowadays. The problem is that among good projects there are those who fail to hit the mark so they cause additional problems. But without this trial-and-error there would not really be many options for quality projects.

Good remark. The market tends to do it's selection and weed out the week so to say Smiley
Bacara

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:04:47 AM

Ledger nano s is a must nowdays,if you wanna have a good sleep,knowing ur crypto is safe.
[/quote]

I agree, at some point everybody should buy some hardware wallet, and Ladger nano is one of the best options.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:43:46 AM

Do you have any kind of referral system going on?
Karam Prasad

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:02:44 AM

I agree with your statement. What I wish to know is how they will attract users?

Team must have some plan set,as thats the key thing,adoption.
wafdawg

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:48:45 AM

Why not develop a wallet of your own?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:28:54 AM

Why not develop a wallet of your own?

It seems like a lot of development and effort that can be used elsewhere because we already have wallets that were developed just for that purpose.
cmdr1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:07:05 AM

Maybe they have a plan - but for start how are they going to do it?
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:13:37 PM

Maybe they have a plan - but for start how are they going to do it?

the first users will make a good marketing later on, but at the start you need initial users to start of the platform.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

I am truly hoping the project will attract more people into crypto - but how will they get users?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: