Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:44:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE!  (Read 7059 times)
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:41:28 PM

Where exactly is your team located,do you have some kind of main office?

Do projects these days really need like main office?

Not really IMO. The IT sector is scattered all around the world and it works fine for some time now. No need to have everybody in the same room.

Even the big companies around the world are sending their employs to work at home multiple times a week as it has been shown it reduces costs and boosts productivity. That has to become the future of workplaces. No need to cram people in the same place with all the technology available.

that is definitely a lot more eco-friendly as well. In the IT industry a lot of energy is wasted unnecessarily so this is a good approach. For blockchain-based project it can reduce the harm mining makes.

The productivity boost only happens for people who are very self-motivated and determined. If you need guidance it's not so good to work from home.

Nah, systems and monitoring is so advanced today, that people who work from home have more communication and control from their managers, team leaders etc. then those who work in physical office.

I don't see it this way. If you are physically present in an office there are more options to interact with your leadership than if you work from home. There is also less distraction if you are in the office.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:22:54 AM

Not really IMO. The IT sector is scattered all around the world and it works fine for some time now. No need to have everybody in the same room.

Even the big companies around the world are sending their employs to work at home multiple times a week as it has been shown it reduces costs and boosts productivity. That has to become the future of workplaces. No need to cram people in the same place with all the technology available.

that is definitely a lot more eco-friendly as well. In the IT industry a lot of energy is wasted unnecessarily so this is a good approach. For blockchain-based project it can reduce the harm mining makes.

The productivity boost only happens for people who are very self-motivated and determined. If you need guidance it's not so good to work from home.

Nah, systems and monitoring is so advanced today, that people who work from home have more communication and control from their managers, team leaders etc. then those who work in physical office.

I don't see it this way. If you are physically present in an office there are more options to interact with your leadership than if you work from home. There is also less distraction if you are in the office.

I agree with this,im an old schhol uy,and i still prefer this kinf of work,atleast for core team members.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:32:26 AM

I like that the Timechain project with integrated solutions improves the user interface, reduces friction and, ultimately, allows more transactions while at the same time bringing more users to the crypto-currency area.

I am truly hoping the project will attract more people into crypto - but how will they get users?
I enjoyed Timechain's solutions. But you can share how to implement the solutions so that the project can "integrate improved user interface, reduce friction and allow more transactions ..."? When people understand this, they can trust and choose you. And this is the best marketing method of the project!
CillaryHlinton

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:33:39 AM

The project looks interesting with a global ambition and an experienced team backing the project. When will the demo version available to test the platform?
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:10:56 AM

I agree with this,im an old schhol uy,and i still prefer this kinf of work,atleast for core team members.

For me it makes sense to work remotely,as that way you can get best possible people for the job,no matter where they live
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:35:29 AM

Do you plan Live AMA in the near future?Im sure community would be very interested in that.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:52:15 AM

For me it makes sense to work remotely,as that way you can get best possible people for the job,no matter where they live

Agreed. Even the most complex problems can be resolved with a couple of calls, no need for people to be located in one place.
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:17:27 PM

Agreed. Even the most complex problems can be resolved with a couple of calls, no need for people to be located in one place.

Skype, WhatsApp, call, e-mail. sms...there are so many options for people to not see each other ever Cheesy
MaggieMcGill

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:43:58 PM

Do you plan Live AMA in the near future?Im sure community would be very interested in that.

I would definitely love to see something like that,and im sure im not the only one!
abhi1809

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:17:42 PM

Is there a KYC procedure to buy Timechain tokens?

Yes, but it is easy to do it and nowadays it does not take much time Smiley

Do i only need government issued ID,or proof of residence too?

They sometimes ask for proof of residence too, yea, but it is not a must for KYC in general.

Ye it all depends on the KYC,those more strict ask for proof of residence too

what identity and residence proofs are valid for kyc because i don't have passport.
Tapsee11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

When can we expect it to go live?

what do you mean? I can not fully understand the context of your message. Does this apply to the use of a token after its sale? type, when will we be able to see the finished product?
I meant when exchange will go live, sorry for not putting my question properly... I got the answer thank you.👍
Johncena1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

platform launch is in Q4. a desktop app will be available in starting. android and ios app will follow later.
Rajdeepch

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:38:03 PM

Good project , specially Fiat pairing.👍
Yes Fiat pairing will help to attract more people into crypto.
Prakrit

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:43:35 PM

Is kYC required to participate in token sale?
Yes, I KYC is required.
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:01:47 PM

platform launch is in Q4. a desktop app will be available in starting. android and ios app will follow later.

So will the initial app be available for everyone to try out before official release?
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

Skype, WhatsApp, call, e-mail. sms...there are so many options for people to not see each other ever Cheesy

One of the perks of going global Smiley but definitely no need to put people all in one place. Then you just have extra costs.
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:19:10 PM

So will the initial app be available for everyone to try out before official release?

It depends if they think their testers have covered everything in their testing.
tharoosta (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29

Timechain Team Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:02:42 PM

Is kYC required to participate in token sale?

Hi Rajdeep! We'll do a private sale first, then a public token sale. All details and requirements to participate will be revealed very very soon. Stay tuned  Cool

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:

Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:19:25 AM

There is a lot of crypto exchange projects lately but somehow Timechain seems more serious and more thought out.
RussellHantz

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:37:09 AM

I see that you are developing your own wallet,but will i be able to store your tokens on my ledger nano s?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: