Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:06:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What about rest of the Cryptos?  (Read 513 times)
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

At the moment even the value of bitcoin is somewhat stuck within 6-7k. Do you guys think that there is any other crypto/coins are worth investing in and why?

The market will remain stable in my opinion since we are not hearing about any new projects , markets or big companies that are adopting bitcoin as a payment method .. People are also afraid of both investing and selling their assets at low prices and no one can blame them for hodling .
What i do believe is that bitcoin will recover from this bearish market as soon as we approach Christmas and investing in a coin other than bitcoin , eth and Neo is a really risky move to do and the rest of the cryptos are somewhat depending of essentially bitcoin and eth because even tho the correlation in price isn't always logical , yet it is almost inevitable .
beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:30:36 PM

Interesting question Smiley When the price of bitcoin goes down - all altcoins go after bitcoin. Therefore, in this situation, to make money on investing in other altcoins will not work. In the future, in the long term of course it makes sense to invest in altcoins of the top 20.
SolomkA

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:35:35 PM

No one can advise you altcoin which is guaranteed to grow relatively bitcoin, or at least somehow grow up.
I keep absolutely all the coins that I received in bounty companies and some coins from the top 20 that I bought on the stock exchange.
I hope that the market will sooner or later start to grow.
Neytiri

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:40:06 PM

the market full of different tokens and coins with all the names that you can ever thought of but there few with value and some need some time to make its place in the market among themi would say : ziliqua, Neo , quarkchain.

iamreal

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:42:17 PM

Investing in crypto currency should be taken as a long term investment, if you are looking to invest for a long term and then BTC is a good investment at the moment because the price is down.
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:45:59 PM

I am sure that there are many steep investment opportunities. It seems to me that bitcoin is a more reliable investment, but it is unlikely to give a big profit. It seems to me better to invest in prospective tokens
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:56:31 PM

Long-term investment and later will give you profit, every movement that is fast and continues to grow.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:08:47 PM

Well are you looking for the long term investment or short term? At this point there are some good investments available but I think market is going to go down more. I can only suggest bitcoin.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:14:45 PM

At the moment even the value of bitcoin is somewhat stuck within 6-7k. Do you guys think that there is any other crypto/coins are worth investing in and why?

Sure there are good cryptos now when you look market you will see that good crypto are gaining both to btc and fiat
if you are looking for good alts than better is coin already established on market
Any new one even good one needs to find his value price first so at begining will be pumped and dumped

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:06:09 PM

Coins for investing a large set, it is important to understand why you need to invest in them. Coins are the same stock. So there is a company developing, and the price of these shares is growing. For example coin BNB Binance. Now it costs 10$ And it is worth the coin in a falling market 3$/ And it will still grow. Read the news for this exchange.
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:27:55 AM

The situation with the prices of cryptocurrencies is not limited to Bitcoin alone. All of the are currently down and you can only base your investment on speculations because it is difficult to specifically confirm any cryptocurrency that has the potential to earn you huge returns on your investment at the moment.
PlayChip

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:01:54 AM

The big question is... how long could it all possibly go?? How low will these "institutional buyers" push BTC? I've heard 5k, 4.5k, 3.5... and even as low as a grand!!

Even when it's a bear market BTC is always an excitement machine
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:26:48 AM

The number of crypto makes it less effective and abandoned by the community. The rest can be for permanent residents, and a certain period will be added so that the value increases.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:57:14 AM

You will never find evrn a single coin if you will only look for profit and not the technology and the project motives itself

I have known couple of people who came to cryptocurrency just because they have been told that this wil bring them fortune,but didn't tell them about the fundamentals and the risk they might encounter here

You know what happened?they end up losing and hated cryptocurrency after.

If you really want to be a successful cryptonians,you must learn first to study this community and seek for advices and not just how to earn
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:53:14 AM

Other coin that is good investment is ethereum and its technology and team are stronger. So my suggestion is buy ethereum at this point of time when its prices are low. Other good altcoins are IOTA, stellar, cardano, neo, siacoin etc.

annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:55:44 AM

Altcoins are worth investing like Ethereum. Even though we see the the price or value of ETH is less than 80% of its value last January 2018, it is a contender to be a top cryptocurrency next to BTC. It is also the 2nd most used cryptocurrency every day. Most ICOs are based on Ethereum blockchain. It has a better transaction speed and fees than BTC. In a matter of years, ETH will overcome BTC because of its features. Right now is the best time to invest in altcoins because of its values at low price.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:01:54 AM

Altcoins are worth to invest in. Altcoins have good technology and still in beta right now. I believe they will be big in the future and grow in price.
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:03:03 AM

Understand and learn well about the world of Crypto, so that if you invest you can understand all the risks.
So the knowledge about crypto must really be done.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:15:16 AM

It worths to invest in oax now, while bitcoin stucks in 6-7k all altcoins continuously decrease so there are better investment opportunities. OAX also not a hype coin.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:19:46 AM

many cryptos have the potential and even many look for this time. ethereum could become a good selection to choose from. or maybe the ripple has also become a sometimes surprising crypto as only late last year. It may be a few pictures could have been taken because of the potential he has.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: