Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:44:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel now?  (Read 17797 times)
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:11:12 PM

I did not lose hope and believe that temporary difficulties only benefit and we will be rewarded for it!
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:17:47 PM

Well, if I should think of how I used to feel, I will say I am currently feeling fine now, I know longer think too much about the bear market because I know it will end someday.
Kolua20

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:23:00 PM

Reading your words, even became sad. The market situation is clearly not the best. But this is quite a good moment to buy coins. Do not despair, it will still be good.  Roll Eyes
Curen1

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:27:35 PM

a little worried about the current market situation
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1304

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:28:11 PM

i at the moment as a small investor I feel very discouraged by this bear market and i believe that i will stop investing further at least until i will not have recovered the investments made so far and the bull market start again

My situation is similar, and it is very difficult to be in peace if there is not much finance for investments. Large investors can plan investments in various industries and thereby feel comfortable when fluctuating in the market.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
macstrong12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:33:06 PM

I'm a bit tired of the bearish market, It's been too long already and I don't know how far this can last, I used to believe in holding but that doesn't seem to be the way these days, I try to do bounty hunting and hope that it can get me somewhere.
argon76

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:34:56 PM

Come on, you don't have to be so pessimistic. Instead of being sad, invest in coins you believe in. Cryptocurrency is developing and it does not stop.
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:55:48 PM

I did not lose hope and believe that temporary difficulties only benefit and we will be rewarded for it!
I also think that this time that we spend in cryptocurrency experience that in the future I think will pay off with a very large profit, and the more now the prices are very low for purchases

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:00:31 PM

It's natural that everyone starts thinking badly and expresses all his disappointment with the current condition of the Crypto market. I don't blame anyone because this has become my risk and everything that happens is not because of one party but the public. but we must be able to fight and believe Crypto has a real future or you all decide whether to continue or not.

albon
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1393

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:08:44 PM

I feel reassured, because now, the market is falling significantly, but in the long run it will rise again and this is a good opportunity to hold more currencies and keep them until the time is right for trading those currencies and make a lot of money. You should not risk and rush to sell because this is a big loss and in this case you will regret and cry a lot.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 08:22:48 PM

It is a little bit disappointing for sure, but somewhere in our hearts we all know that soon everything will change. Everything will get back to its position as it was earlier. So being silent and wait for that time is the best option right now.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:28:15 PM

It is a little bit disappointing for sure, but somewhere in our hearts we all know that soon everything will change. Everything will get back to its position as it was earlier. So being silent and wait for that time is the best option right now.

I feel a bit sad too about the market, I bought ETH early this year when the price was about 150USD each, I think the market has recovered but turned out I was wrong and now eth is at 105 USD, I hope everything recover soon.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:45:13 PM

I feel a bit sad too about the market, I bought ETH early this year when the price was about 150USD each, I think the market has recovered but turned out I was wrong and now eth is at 105 USD, I hope everything recover soon.
You bought another good price , as the fundamental Ethereum coin and I think she's in the future to restore the price , I have buy Ethereum 250

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:50:39 PM

Always unhappy when i see the market so dip i felt like have lost my money into this  crypto but still have hope that price will be rise soon.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:57:45 PM

Always unhappy when i see the market so dip i felt like have lost my money into this  crypto but still have hope that price will be rise soon.
stop just hoping! Learn how to work even in such a market and increase the amount of your coins. learn trading, set up a trading bot, start arbitrage etc

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:05:26 PM

stop just hoping! Learn how to work even in such a market and increase the amount of your coins. learn trading, set up a trading bot, start arbitrage etc

Can you possibly recommend a trading bot?
Never tried one before.

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:06:25 PM

Good advice, and I hope that no matter what happens to the market more people will still remain sufficient enough to acquire knowledge in trading. Furthermore it really needs a lot of patience and dedication in order to achieve those abilities that we needed, so that self confidence and reliance became our tool as we move forward. Recovery for the market will have to take more months to go, so if asked what feeling I had maybe I could say it's a little bit thrill and I couldn't be excited yet unless there's a big surprises coming.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:15:58 PM

Naturally, the situation on the market does not add mood, but this is no reason to give up and go into depression. Sooner or later, the bullish market will replace the bearish market and the cryptocurrency will begin to bloom and bring joy to investors. Wink
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 09:18:30 PM

Am not so happy due to the fact that have invented most my fund on altcoin both the known and the the unknown altcoin, instead of the market to be moving forward the Price is just moving backward, when did I know when the market Will greed for me to make my money and profit

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:26:01 PM

I feel angry now on myself. I regretted selling a few coins in the summer at a time when they were very expensive. Now the price for them has fallen a hundred times. Therefore, I have nothing but anger at my greed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: