Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:33:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MtGox's DEATH - Bitcoin headed towards darkness?  (Read 8323 times)
seafarer124

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:58:13 AM

Is anybody opening new accounts with them?

Long term they will suffer regardless of what they do.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:04:28 AM

What will happen to those whose money is stuck in Gox accounts?
peter1980

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:10:41 AM

No problem with MTX
igorr

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:55:19 PM

LOL, the price on BTC-e 102 usd 

Check,
View Screen Capture

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
rix5

Activity: 271

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:24:58 PM

mt gox closing down would be the best for btc.
I laugh in the face of the fools that helped hold up that gox-monopoly for so long with their btc.
You have to learn the hard way that a decentralized token traded in a centralized manner like on gox is just idiotic and you deserve to get robbed and spied on.

"i trade at gox because everybody else does" is the kind of mental lazyness that got you in your trouble
... it's the same with those pools.
g0re79

Activity: 476

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 03:31:05 PM

Recently released MtGox´s statement at https://www.mtgox.com/press_release_20140210.html is largest pile of BS FUD I ever saw - does anybody actually believe them? No reference to anyone from BitCoin devs, no proof of anything, just bullcrap. They picked up (or made up, whatever) minor, hardly achievable and easilly trackable flaw and build a story around it, which in the end sounds to me like arguing that someone with time machine can pause time and rob Your pockets meanwhile.. They fucked up badly with their amateurish coding sklills, thats all. And the most horrible about theese sick fucks is that they are trying to drag whole cryptoscene to hell with them, as they know this is theirs end:

Note that this will also affect any other crypto-currency using the same transaction scheme as Bitcoin.

Pricks..

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 04:30:43 AM

The Bitcoin devs have already come out to say Gox is full of it, and the problem is 100% on their end for not fixing a gaping hole in their infrastructure that has been known for years.

No matter, the damage is already done, as soon as people can get their coins out (if ever), the exchange will be deserted.

EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:12:00 PM

The Bitcoin devs have already come out to say Gox is full of it, and the problem is 100% on their end for not fixing a gaping hole in their infrastructure that has been known for years.

No matter, the damage is already done, as soon as people can get their coins out (if ever), the exchange will be deserted.

I guess they are crawling back to under that rock they like so much.

Bitcoin Exchanges Under ‘Massive and Concerted Attack
Looks like IT IS a problem.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
DaFockBro

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:29:04 AM

https://i.imgur.com/Qyqpe8Y.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: