Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:46:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MultiToken - DECENTRALIZED SOLUTIONS FOR CRYPTO INVESTMENTS  (Read 2703 times)
Tyska (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

multitoken.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:01:08 PM

This idea might be useful for early crypto members. It's always hard to diversify your portfolio once you've joined crypto without any experience.  Huh
Is your ICO date set already?

It will be announced later. Now we are actively working on product development

Youseethat

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:08:24 AM

Hi, I read the information on the site, but couldn't understand whether several people can own one MultiToken or not??? please explain.
cabbage55

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:17:03 AM

Such a portfolio seems really useful, but at the beginning of the way on crypto-currencies I do not need it yet Roll Eyes. So I will just follow MultiToken.
markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:32:11 AM

This idea might be useful for early crypto members. It's always hard to diversify your portfolio once you've joined crypto without any experience.  Huh
Is your ICO date set already?

It will be announced later. Now we are actively working on product development

Many people like me will wait for announcements. Do not throw this thread of the forum like other projects so as not to miss this moment. At the expense of entering the market and fees, it is probably better to wait for experience when there will be a new phase of growth. In such a market, it's simply not realistic to collect the right amount to launch.
Tyska (OP)

multitoken.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 01:17:34 PM

Hi, I read the information on the site, but couldn't understand whether several people can own one MultiToken or not??? please explain.
Hi! Different people can have parts of the same MultiToken in different proportions (its subtokens).

Many people like me will wait for announcements. Do not throw this thread of the forum like other projects so as not to miss this moment. At the expense of entering the market and fees, it is probably better to wait for experience when there will be a new phase of growth. In such a market, it's simply not realistic to collect the right amount to launch.
Thank you, of course, we will carefully choose the right date.

Youseethat

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:13:28 PM

Hello! I'm just curious how expensive the MultiToken rebalancing is and who pays commission for transactions? Thanks.
Tyska (OP)

multitoken.com

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 08:21:47 AM

Hello! I'm just curious how expensive the MultiToken rebalancing is and who pays commission for transactions? Thanks.

The expenditure part of the rebalancing is the remuneration of the arbitrator. With one operation the arbitrator receives hundredths of a percent of the transaction amount while paying the Ethereum transaction fee. This amount is significantly less than the benefit of rebalancing. Also, the cost of rebalancing is reduced with the increase in the capitalization of MultiToken. It does not have to be just your deposit, every holder of this MultiToken increases its capitalization.
Now we are conducting a large number of tests and will soon lay out the test results with exact details.

Blyfla

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:02:53 PM

This project has real potential. I really like the idea and how you guys will be applying various cutting-edge technologies. I don't blame you for a second about not wanting to release any proprietary information. I believe that was a smart decision. Where can we go for the most up to date information releases?
Tyska (OP)

multitoken.com

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:22:00 PM

This project has real potential. I really like the idea and how you guys will be applying various cutting-edge technologies. I don't blame you for a second about not wanting to release any proprietary information. I believe that was a smart decision. Where can we go for the most up to date information releases?

You can find it here https://t.me/MultiTokenOfficial or  https://twitter.com/@multitokencom

100bits

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:38:41 AM

The expenditure part of the rebalancing is the remuneration of the arbitrator. With one operation the arbitrator receives hundredths of a percent of the transaction amount while paying the Ethereum transaction fee. This amount is significantly less than the benefit of rebalancing. Also, the cost of rebalancing is reduced with the increase in the capitalization of MultiToken. It does not have to be just your deposit, every holder of this MultiToken increases its capitalization.
Now we are conducting a large number of tests and will soon lay out the test results with exact details.
I want to see the test results as soon as possible. It is also possible to somehow compare them with existing funds and their strategies. Is this possible?
WarGlaive

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:08:57 AM

I want to see the test results as soon as possible. It is also possible to somehow compare them with existing funds and their strategies. Is this possible?
What strategies can be compared? I think that funds do not want to share their strategies.  Undecided
100bits

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:57:38 AM

What strategies can be compared? I think that funds do not want to share their strategies.  Undecided
it seems to me possible to take the strategy of any fund that buys top coins.
WarGlaive

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:26:07 AM

it seems to me possible to take the strategy of any fund that buys top coins.
perhaps...  in which case I think half is bitcoin, another quarter is ether and the rest is altcoins.
Mido06

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:18:33 AM

Will you check guys who want to create a fund and sell it? I mean I would like to have any guarantees that this fund follows really "successful strategy" as you are saying Wink Wink
Tyska (OP)

multitoken.com

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:41:07 PM

Will you check guys who want to create a fund and sell it? I mean I would like to have any guarantees that this fund follows really "successful strategy" as you are saying Wink Wink

You will be able to see the history of all the funds yourself and choose the one that you find most successful

Youseethat

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:14:58 AM

Hi, I fill up the whitelist form. Is there any confirmation of participation email I need to receive? Huh
Mido06

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:03:52 AM

You will be able to see the history of all the funds yourself and choose the one that you find most successful

Hmm, okay...In this case, I guess there will be something like KYC for creators of funds?
Rexha

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:30:05 PM

So as far as I understand you are going to release two different types of tokens. What's the main difference between it?
Mido06

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

So as far as I understand you are going to release two different types of tokens. What's the main difference between it?

a ready-made and another one is what?
WarGlaive

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:37:07 PM

I understood so there can be a lot of different types.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: