Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:53:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MultiToken - DECENTRALIZED SOLUTIONS FOR CRYPTO INVESTMENTS  (Read 2704 times)
Youseethat

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:52:34 AM

So as far as I understand you are going to release two different types of tokens. What's the main difference between it?
I understood so there can be a lot of different types.
Yep, that's right, different types for different strategies.
Mido06

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:56:47 PM

So as far as I understand you are going to release two different types of tokens. What's the main difference between it?
I understood so there can be a lot of different types.
Yep, that's right, different types for different strategies.

different strategies yes, but what different types? Like ETF, Hedge and stuff like that?
lopsidednerd

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:14:03 AM

This is a very exciting project with a clear strategy, high reliability. I find that it has a good network concept blockchain. This will make investors and people interested in the project very much.
Tyska (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

multitoken.com

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:35:13 AM

Hi, I fill up the whitelist form. Is there any confirmation of participation email I need to receive? Huh
There is no email confirmation, you need to wait while we publish the whitelist.

Hmm, okay...In this case, I guess there will be something like KYC for creators of funds?
There is no KYC for the creators of the funds. The system is entirely decentralized.

Now we have 6 types of Multitokens, you can check it in our calculator

Rexha

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:50:04 PM

Thanks Tyska! Also, I'm pretty sure your project got a great potential. It's a time-consuming process when you are trying to diversify your portfolio. Which means you are going to solve a great problem. Actually wanted to know if you guys scheduled a crowdsale date already?
Mido06

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:51:19 PM

Hi, I fill up the whitelist form. Is there any confirmation of participation email I need to receive? Huh
There is no email confirmation, you need to wait while we publish the whitelist.

Hmm, okay...In this case, I guess there will be something like KYC for creators of funds?
There is no KYC for the creators of the funds. The system is entirely decentralized.

Okay, thanks. Also I've heard we already can buy some multitokens? Where can I do that?
Youseethat

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:00:14 PM

Okay, thanks. Also I've heard we already can buy some multitokens? Where can I do that?

Seriously? I didn't hear about that.
Mido06

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:28:32 PM

Seriously? I didn't hear about that.

yep, saw in their telegram group, that we can buy several ready-made multitokens now.
Rexha

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

I also had heard such information from one of the admins back in their telegram channel
Tyska (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

multitoken.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:03:11 AM

Here you can: multitoken.io
Please note that this is the alpha version. We will be happy to receive your feedback and suggestions

Youseethat

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:20:54 AM

WOW! Cool Description update. I like the colors!
WarGlaive

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:57:49 AM

Created multitokens can be sold on the exchange?
Mido06

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:00:19 PM

WOW! Cool Description update. I like the colors!

Description update where? I didn't see anything
Rexha

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:10:41 PM

The description update looks pretty well. Great job guys. Waiting for the whitepaper now.  Grin
Milcahh

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:45:21 PM

The description update looks pretty well. Great job guys. Waiting for the whitepaper now.  Grin
I am also waiting for you, if you see wp where please share it for me
Murile

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:14:26 PM

I am also waiting for you, if you see wp where please share it for me
Everyone join the telegram group: https://t.me/MultiToken I think here will update the fastest
WarGlaive

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:41:58 AM

The FAQ on the medium explained many of my questions.
Rexha

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:16:33 PM

The FAQ on the medium explained many of my questions.

Agreed!  Roll Eyes I also find the info about their team quite useful! The team seems to be extremely experienced in blockchain and business development. If so, Multitoken ought to succeed.

This FAQ was nicely done. I guess you should pin it in telegram channels somehow so new users will be able to find it really fast instead of asking admins again and again.
Youseethat

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:29:24 AM

And what do you think, what existing problems in the market will your project solve Huh
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:41:45 AM

Please list your coin at www.icoguide.com I would like to hear their opinion regarding the project!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: