Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:41:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MultiToken - DECENTRALIZED SOLUTIONS FOR CRYPTO INVESTMENTS  (Read 2704 times)
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:32:31 PM

the project is unusual, especially against the background of what is now on the market. big question is of course the code and how much they can do everything correctly. all the same here is not just an erc token, but something much larger. im will observe and think that if everything works out, the price will definitely increase. such interesting projects are always growing.
Tyska (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

multitoken.com

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 06:42:27 AM

Wait, I'm not sure I quite understand it. With anyone creating crypto-funds, will it make the market oversaturated or something?

Of course not, in fact, the number of tokens in the market will not change, they will simply be stored, rebalanced, etc. within these funds.

Multitoken is not the same as MTK . Multitoken is a portfolio of tokens, and MTK is a token to be released. Holders of MTK token get exchange fees by holding MTK on MultiToken.
Amount of MTK token inside multitoken defines probability this multitokens to be chosen as an exchange for concrete trade operation.
Does this mean that Multitokens without MTK will be limited in rebalancing?

Daily trading exchanges limit will be set while you create your MultiToken. You can choose between two options - certain percent of token price or fixed amount depending on the type of rebalancing chosen. All the exchanges done through this MultiToken will lie in those limits. MultiTokens which will include MTK tokens will be involved in the exchanges more often than without it. This feature is still to be determined and some details much change in the future.

WarGlaive

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:01:21 PM

Daily trading exchanges limit will be set while you create your MultiToken. You can choose between two options - certain percent of token price or fixed amount depending on the type of rebalancing chosen. All the exchanges done through this MultiToken will lie in those limits. MultiTokens which will include MTK tokens will be involved in the exchanges more often than without it. This feature is still to be determined and some details much change in the future.
exchange and arbitration are different things? how should it work?
Rexha

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:48:44 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong. So if multitoken includes MTK then it will be more likely this multitoken will be used for exchanges instead of multitoken without MTK, is that true? Roll Eyes
Rexha

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:47:44 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong. So if multitoken includes MTK then it will be more likely this multitoken will be used for exchanges instead of multitoken without MTK, is that true? Roll Eyes

As far as I understand - yes!  Roll Eyes It will be so.
Thank you for the clarification! Much appreciated.  Grin
Youseethat

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:24:01 PM

Guys what about multitokens that not active right now. When you allow to bundle it ? I think there is a good baskets , and want to try it.
Tyska (OP)

multitoken.com

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 05:16:25 AM

exchange and arbitration are different things? how should it work?

Arbitrators are those who try to buy something cheaper somewhere and sell for a more expensive price; they are now working very actively. In fact, they need to control Multitoken balance. Exchanges, in turn, occur constantly, depending on the parameters set.

Yes, it is. Holders of MTK token get exchange fees by holding MTK on MultiToken.
Amount of MTK token inside multitoken defines probability this multitokens to be chosen as an exchange for concrete trade operation. This feature is under discussion and changes are possible in the future.

Guys what about multitokens that not active right now. When you allow to bundle it ? I think there is a good baskets , and want to try it.

This Multitokens will be available when we release our Bridge Protocol. So stay tuned.

WarGlaive

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:45:20 AM

Arbitrators are those who try to buy something cheaper somewhere and sell for a more expensive price; they are now working very actively. In fact, they need to control Multitoken balance. Exchanges, in turn, occur constantly, depending on the parameters set.
Now it became clearer. It looks like it will be something universal. In this case, there may be good liquidity.  Smiley
Tyska (OP)

multitoken.com

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 04:17:38 AM

This is the answer I've been searching for  Roll Eyes Thanks!

You are welcome, feel free to ask any further questions.

CryptoJs

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:23:43 AM

Have you already heard the latest news???  Roll Eyes Look at their telegram group.

They were invited by Y Combinator for an interview  Shocked
Rexha

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:29:00 AM

Which one would you like to combine tho? Huh
CryptoJs

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:08:53 PM

Have you already heard the latest news???  Roll Eyes Look at their telegram group.

They were invited by Y Combinator for an interview  Shocked

Lol It looks like you guys don't know what Y Combinator is  Shocked
Tyska (OP)

multitoken.com

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 06:45:50 AM

MultiToken Is Now Available on CoinbaseWallet!

CoinbaseWallet is an open financial system with a super easy interface and high level of security. In other words, a perfect place for MultiToken storage 🛡️
Find out more about CoinbaseWallet there 👇
https://wallet.coinbase.com/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: