Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:34:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 66% of people in the world have heard about Crypto only 9% own  (Read 355 times)
DamCryp (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:25:12 PM

Some interesting numbers came from an ING Bank survey that revealed some information regarding the level of awareness, ownership and intention to own crypto by the world's population. On intentions to buy in the near future, 16% of the population, said they intended to do it. Regarding ownership numbers were Turkey 18%, Romania 12%, Australia 9% USA 8%.
These numbers show huge room for growth, hopefully retail investors don't come in too late, and are dumped on by the institutional investors.
torreun

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:01:57 AM

66% of the world people have heard that encryption is only 9% owned. I feel very good when I read this set of data. Any new things have been recognized, accepted, applied, and cryptocurrency. The potential users are very huge and have potential for development. Now the investment can also get huge profits.
leoric251

Activity: 121
Merit: 5

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:06:43 AM

Others are still denying the fact that crypto is about to change the world, it is the future. They are afraid to commit and invest. But we will see in the future what crypto will give to us.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
vederfreds

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:10:09 AM

Some interesting numbers came from an ING Bank survey that revealed some information regarding the level of awareness, ownership and intention to own crypto by the world's population. On intentions to buy in the near future, 16% of the population, said they intended to do it. Regarding ownership numbers were Turkey 18%, Romania 12%, Australia 9% USA 8%.
These numbers show huge room for growth, hopefully retail investors don't come in too late, and are dumped on by the institutional investors.

This seems like fake news.  I'm very surprised 66% of the worlds population has head of crypto.  If so that's great news but I'm not buying it.  I do feel like we need a better interface with the blockchain so that mainstream can get on board.  This is too difficult for parts of the population. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dClinic.io ║ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain (https://dclinic.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/center
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:12:42 AM

because they do not believe this tech. this is new of tech, sometimes they are lack of knowledge and no confidence.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:18:17 AM

Cryptocurrencies are still at its infancy and will soon get the attention it deserves. We just need to see more projects that actually bring more retail investors. Afterwards, more people will clearly see the benefits and jump in as well.
dillonplayadoe

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:20:57 AM

Wow that's an insane stat however if 9% of the worlds population was invested in Crypto I would think our market cap would be much higher.  200 billion for all those investors?  Doesn't add up. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:27:28 AM

I think the growth of enthusiasts will continue to grow and develop. awareness to invest in crypto grows and makes everyone interested in investing in crypto.
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:29:46 AM

66% of the world people have heard that encryption is only 9% owned. I feel very good when I read this set of data. Any new things have been recognized, accepted, applied, and cryptocurrency. The potential users are very huge and have potential for development. Now the investment can also get huge profits.
Well i believe last years its only 1 % of people that own cryptocurrency and now its become 6% i believe its huge grow, and i do wondering what it will be when ETF are approved and wall street start selling cryptocurrency.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
EscrowService28

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:30:23 AM

That's a great figures where did you search about this can you share with us. As of now, I think only few never heard of crypto ( probably the one whose not fond of internet or people or lack of resources to be in)

Noting that those countries mentioned are not really that big except for US are bound to increase potential to deal with crypto. You're right retail industry can improve the industry by incorporating crypto, hence we need a platform that really support their need Im thinking pundi X but still they are starting and really need to build up first but soon it can be worldwide. Thanks for this helpful details.

liqi0999

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:31:06 AM

The volatility of this industry is too great, so not everyone wants to invest, and many people still don't trust the industry.
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:35:06 AM

Well i believe last years its only 1 % of people that own cryptocurrency and now its become 6% i believe its huge grow, and i do wondering what it will be when ETF are approved and wall street start selling cryptocurrency.
I think the SEC is very concerned about the risks involved in crypto currencies because crypto implementation is not yet needed at this time.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:46:20 AM

This seems like fake news.  I'm very surprised 66% of the worlds population has head of crypto.  If so that's great news but I'm not buying it.  I do feel like we need a better interface with the blockchain so that mainstream can get on board.  This is too difficult for parts of the population. 
Yes, for an ordinary person using crypto currency is still a certain complexity. To do this, the average person needs to learn a lot and many know, otherwise he can lose his money. It just frightens and repels people from crypto-currency. These figures show a small percentage even of people's awareness of the crypto currency. Therefore, it will take a very long time for the crypto currency to enter our life.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:49:59 AM

The volatility of this industry is too great, so not everyone wants to invest, and many people still don't trust the industry.
Government regulations also play a huge part in this. What the public sees when the government advice them to exercise caution in something is that they automatically assume that it is illegal or prohibited. Some also thinks that it is a scam since many have made fortune in such small time compared to traditional investments.
husnanparebok

Activity: 182
Merit: 43

Just Post Junk Posts

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:01:38 AM

Wow that's an insane stat however if 9% of the worlds population was invested in Crypto I would think our market cap would be much higher.  200 billion for all those investors?  Doesn't add up. 

I think it's doesn't mean that all of 9% population are investors. Some of them are Bounty Hunter which hold few amount of coin. Almost of Bounty hunter didn't hold their coin for long term. They prefer to sell their coin after their coin has been listed on exchange.
Maybe only 5% of 9% population are invested with big and huge amounts of money. As we can see, that 98% money own by 2% of population.

camps74

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:06:19 AM

Those numbers seem incredibly high.  Very good news.  I believe they will only rise in the future.  Anyone using CC or cash is slowly getting left behind the crypto revolution.  They are promoting Bitcoin on government tv.  You know it's coming. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:13:49 AM

Others are still denying the fact that crypto is about to change the world, it is the future. They are afraid to commit and invest. But we will see in the future what crypto will give to us.
It is not visible that will change, while to it there is more than mistrust. Volatility, speculation destroys all the benefits. And I think investors are becoming more difficult to attract, especially in the period of bears.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:26:54 AM

In my opinion, I think quite a number of people have heard about crypto, but not a lot have in-depth knowledge as to what it's all about. Many who have heard are sitting on the fence about it. They feel it's a bubble and can't wait for it to burst, so they say "I told you so.." Some still feel it's some ponzi scheme
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:05:16 AM

That's a good news. Yes, not so high but Bitcoin, and Altcoins, has own time for maturity. Those numbers will soon become bigger and bigger.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:11:00 AM

these figures will increase every year, as it is now with the Internet. Even in Africa there are crypto-instruments

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: