Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:19:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash  (Read 307 times)
carles enck3

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:03:44 PM

All Bitcoin holders as of block 478558 are also owners of Bitcoin Cash. All are welcome to join the Bitcoin Cash community move forward in creating sound money accessible to the whole world.Bitcoin Cash brings sound money to the world, fulfilling the original promise of Bitcoin as "Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:15:39 AM

I admire and respect your opinion, but i recommend that you do an "out of the box" analysis to understand the real reason for Bitcoin cash, maybe Roger is not wrong. there are dubious technical aspects in Bitcoin Cash and this can soon be solved, to add the market is changing and Bitcoin cash is one of the keys.
This is a bitcoin forum and not a bitcoin cash forum so expect that most of the people here are against bitcoin cash.
Bitcoin cash is a very speculative coin. Therefore, you should not expect much from it! However, you can make good money on it
You're pretty much describing every single cryptocurrency in the market.
Yes every coin in the market are speculative.
Every crypto can be considered as a speculative coin (bitcoin too)
After segwith has already implemented and there was a significant drop to the bitcoin transaction fees. We don't need bitcoin and we need more BIP. And that's the real key. Some people are not understand about that.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:29:12 AM

The situation with bitcoin is fishy, to say the least. I have been following the mining costs, and the relation of hashrate to the market price, and what worries me, here, is not the bear market itself, but the fact that bitcoin is way below its mining costs. Not only bitcoin, but litecoin too. A situation like that can lead to a breaking of small mining companies, which would increase centralization in the hands of a few.

You cant say the same about ethereum, which, although also in a bear market, is still profitable to mine.

Knowing that bitmain is the main miner in the bitcoin market, and that the biggest mining companies have joined CME futures, what is the probability that bitcoin cash might jump in the next three weeks?

I have been thinking about buying it, and even researched for some wallet that would not conflict with the Core wallet (the ABC wallet did that).

Those who have been following bitcoin cash, can you give some advice about it? What are the prospects about it?
now BTC dominates market. If the whole market is bleeding, BTH is not exception and follows the BTC to fall. BTH has nothing new. Just copied bitcoin coding and developed it. No own project. Totally pump and dump.

Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:58:15 AM

81% fall since ATH. Thats a good buy.

Dont compare with Ath that is very for last year. Today price is much cheaper and normally its good to buy but we dont know whether the price will stop and growing or maybe deeper again. That make us worry to buy now or later. But i know bitcoin is growing much faster than etherium so its good i think.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:22:00 AM

It's a fake version of bitcoin, doubt it will be anything more than that. When bitcoin transactions improve then the imposter coin will serve no real purpose. It will survive another year before being abandoned

How can you prove that it's a fake version of bitcoin?
Did you know that it's an alternative coin?

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:25:19 AM

busying yourself with mining and its cost will never get you anywhere in the altcoin market. miners are not  doing anything in this market, if they stop making profit they simply switch to another shitcoin and start mining that. in case of BCH it is just ASIC and so they just turn it off but in case of ETH they simply switch to another GPU mineable shitcoin.

as for BCH rise i don't see any reason for it to rise. it is also pumped like other altcoins and it is still in a bubble like other altcoins and they all need to come down and reach a much much lower price before they can be considered by pumpers for pump again.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:55:00 AM

I'm not sure that it will bounce back to more than $1000 in near future. From last news when BitPico announced the attack on the main net of Bitcoin cash I think the price will be suffering still some time.
No one is absolutely sure of anything since we obviously cannot tell what the future holds for any coin. One thing though is that just as any other altcoin, BCH can pump and dump. Time will tell if it can reach $1000 or not, but so far, it is still affected by the downtrend and better to focus on that than trying to justify the reason why there is a possibility of something or not.

Until there is a real life usage for most of the coin and token in the market, the idea of trying to believe in a particular coin and holding for long, is not something I'd love to gamble, and as long as trading works perfectly for me, even in the long term, I would gladly just stick with playing with the trends but it is necessary to always be careful with some coins with high level of manipulation and that includes BCH.
luksonmandela

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:24:26 PM

The situation with bitcoin is fishy, to say the least. I have been following the mining costs, and the relation of hashrate to the market price, and what worries me, here, is not the bear market itself, but the fact that bitcoin is way below its mining costs. Not only bitcoin, but litecoin too. A situation like that can lead to a breaking of small mining companies, which would increase centralization in the hands of a few.

You cant say the same about ethereum, which, although also in a bear market, is still profitable to mine.

Knowing that bitmain is the main miner in the bitcoin market, and that the biggest mining companies have joined CME futures, what is the probability that bitcoin cash might jump in the next three weeks?

I have been thinking about buying it, and even researched for some wallet that would not conflict with the Core wallet (the ABC wallet did that).

Those who have been following bitcoin cash, can you give some advice about it? What are the prospects about it?

I think BCH have future, and in last October BCH halped bTC, for transaction. BCH is one of the stable fast transferring crypto, and after PUMPs price will grow up
haruna69

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:53:50 PM

bcash hasbeen trolled lately  Grin Cheesy
tether and btc too lol
seems theyre fudlers, no problem bro, ethereum might be second coin , but bch always give higher price than it  Grin
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

bcash hasbeen trolled lately  Grin Cheesy
tether and btc too lol
seems theyre fudlers, no problem bro, ethereum might be second coin , but bch always give higher price than it  Grin

Bcash is 4th and gradually becoming worthless. In fact it shouldn't even be top 10. Only because it's a bitcoin fork and people were forced to have bcash. They have attempted many times to take over bitcoin in malicious ways, they should be treated as a scam basically.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:18:39 PM

If there is any coin that is fishy, then that should be the Roger Ver coin, and I do not know why he is still not the only one bag holding his shitty coin so far. Oh! He has been able to convince the gullible ones into holding his coin. This is a highly manipulated market and simply done by one man only who happens to be the owner of the coin since he was one of the first in the whole game.

I would not advise you holding for long on this one as there are better coins and tokens with even more prospect than trying to hold something that would end up having the possibility of giving you heart ache.
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:56:05 PM

I am not a fan of bitcoin cash, but I still believe in this coin. I think it will cost a year later about 10000 $
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:46:57 AM

You mean that shitty coin of Ver? I dont see any coins that would able to surpass Bitcoin and those forked coins are just still considered to be altcoin in the market. Bitcoin do really have flaws but havent you consider that people are still staying? inspite of having those flaws?
Bitcoin cash might have edge but im not spending a single cent with this project,not due that it isnt good but i dont like its owner.  Grin

I admire and respect your opinion, but i recommend that you do an "out of the box" analysis to understand the real reason for Bitcoin cash, maybe Roger is not wrong. there are dubious technical aspects in Bitcoin Cash and this can soon be solved, to add the market is changing and Bitcoin cash is one of the keys.
Well, I see some reason in what you have said, but that still does not change the fact that it is highly manipulated and I do not see any reason how that is going to be changing. Well, maybe when we get to see the real life case in terms of the whole market being used and not just based on speculation, then we can really judge which is the best or not. For now, everything we just do is based on assumption and a lot of promises, and this is one of the reasons why it makes it so easy for the market to be manipulated and with manipulation, I am not just referring to BCH alone.
carles enck3

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:08:22 AM

Should I invest in Bitcoin Cash CryptoCurrency "? Do I have to buy BCH,According to Estimated System, BCH is a long term investment (1 year), Bitcoin Cash predictions are updated every 3 minutes at the latest prices by intelligent Q & A technical analysis of the BCH projection.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:45:56 PM

BitcoinCash has always been a pump and dump altcoin with no future. more than 90% of the BCash mining power comes from Bitmain and that is why even though its price is dropping hard, the hash rate is still stable at what it was before and Bitmain is trying so hard to keep its price up but failing to do so.

in the near future we have a planned spam attack against BCash which can cause some panic among investors and we may see a mass sell off that can crash the price of it soon.

i don't see any rise for it in the near future, we may see some pumps eventually but there are a lot of other altcoins that can be pumped just like BCH.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:03:43 PM

Bitcoin cash is a very speculative coin. Therefore, you should not expect much from it! However, you can make good money on it

as far i know ,
another coin also like that too
most of them
even eth as no 2 on CMC is very speculative coin for now.
but, well
we came for make some money .

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:06:17 PM

I think the prospects are good enough so it's worth buying Bitcoin Cash for a long time. It can cost as Bitcoin in the future

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
CryptoMato2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:32:25 PM

You mean that shitty coin of Ver? I dont see any coins that would able to surpass Bitcoin and those forked coins are just still considered to be altcoin in the market. Bitcoin do really have flaws but havent you consider that people are still staying? inspite of having those flaws?
Bitcoin cash might have edge but im not spending a single cent with this project,not due that it isnt good but i dont like its owner.  Grin

Bitcoin cash is really shitty coin of Roger VER, its only pumpers coin, its fast then BTC but i think bitcoincash is without pottential, bitcoin is king, and i hold all my money in 2 currency (BTC and ETH) 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: