Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:43:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] [PMC] Premine! - 100% Premine / 100% Distribution - Mining TX fees only  (Read 1427 times)
marcus951

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:18:58 PM

Sent!!
I have 30 PMC left to give out!
please send also to me, i've posted a few post ago

sorry i missed you! sent!
received, thanks Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ctenc001 (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 05:20:00 PM

lets all start posting here to get listed on coinmarket.io!!!

=D
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422726.0

I strongly believe that if we hit an exchange of this size or larger, this coin is going to explode. I think this is the most important thing we should be focusing on at the moment; if the price goes up the dice games and everything else will come naturally. As such, i'm going to start a giveaway!!!

Giveaway: 5 PMC per post requesting PMC be added! =D

Funds are limited, but I will give away at least 100 PMC!

If you post a meaningful post that I deem exceptional, then I'll double your reward! Don't complain if I don't though!! =D

A few rules:
  • Post must be in the thread linked to above
  • 1 user can not post more than 1 time per thread page.
  • Once I am out, i'm out; there is no guarantee of payment.
  • I could care less about shell account since this takes a little more effort than just posting an address and you are actually benefiting the community. If you use them, i'll probably still pay
  • To get the funds, quote this post, and include your  post # of your post and your wallet address so that I can verify!

Sent!!
I have 20 PMC left to give out!
If you'd like to donate more to me to give out, please send to this address! 1HhjcHBUShjEnetKG4vijJ5poiRD5LxDtx
ctenc001 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 05:35:34 PM

=D

I strongly believe that if we hit an exchange of this size or larger, this coin is going to explode. I think this is the most important thing we should be focusing on at the moment; if the price goes up the dice games and everything else will come naturally. As such, i'm going to start a giveaway!!!

If you post a meaningful post that I deem exceptional, then I'll double your reward! Don't complain if I don't though!! =D

A few rules:
  • I could care less about shell account since this takes a little more effort than just posting an address and you are actually benefiting the community. If you use them, i'll probably still pay
  • To get the funds, quote this post, and include your  post # of your post and your wallet address so that I can verify!

Sent!!
I have 20 PMC left to give out!
If you'd like to donate more to me to give out, please send to this address! 1HhjcHBUShjEnetKG4vijJ5poiRD5LxDtx
Thanks to whoever sent me 50 PMC!!! I'll be giving them out
minime1

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:49:06 PM

=D

A few rules:
  • To get the funds, quote this post, and include your  post # of your post and your wallet address so that I can verify!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422726.msg5020441#msg5020441
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 05:55:20 PM

Is there some giveaway?
1M34N5JhqfiWM4ypqExWe22mPHJ1Ybqef6 Smiley

Also my wallet freezes up every so often, latest was a day ago and i didn't realize until i checked cgminer,  i found this happens every couple of days and i have to restart, any ideas what might cause this?  Huh

That's very odd. I run my block rewarder regularly and haven't noticed any freezing, but I'm not constantly mining so it's possible. Could be dust? Lots of small amounts in the wallet can cause the wallet to hog CPU. Check your CPU usage on the wallet next time it happens.

Or try sending all your coins back to yourself to one wallet account to consolidate your PMC.

yeah might be that, i have alot of the [0.00] blocks with 0 blocks left to be confirms in the history :\

A few rules:

Made a post for the coinmarket poll
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422726.msg5020505#msg5020505

1M34N5JhqfiWM4ypqExWe22mPHJ1Ybqef6

Thanks Smiley

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
ctenc001 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 06:03:07 PM

=D

A few rules:
  • To get the funds, quote this post, and include your  post # of your post and your wallet address so that I can verify!

Paid everyone before this post!
ctenc001 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 07:02:05 PM

=D

A few rules:

Paid everyone before this post!
I need to leave town for a few hours, so i'm done with this for awhile. May pick it back up tonight =)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: