Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:11:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (DIS) Discovery an IoT led supply chain solution  (Read 818 times)
kzr_sk

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

what is your soft cap and hard cap?
Hello todd michael. Our Soft cap is US$5m and Hard cap is US$ 19.8m
For more quick updates please join our official telegram channel: https://t.me/DiscoveryIot
Why Your hard cap is low in comparision to current ICOS in market?
Because We are confident of delivering the product to the market, as well as acquire customers with $19.8m.
Nevertheless, should any additional funds be required at a later stage for further product development, we have a treasury of 15% of the tokens, which we will use to fund.
That shows some of your genuinity. By the way, what amount of token is reserved for team and product combined?
Kzr_sk  so you mean to say keeping a low hard cap shows your genuinity? It can be like they don't want to come in limelight even if they don't use the funds for product development. Because No big amounts involved and they can play it safe. Just my point of view.
I made them follow my praise not because the low hard cap they've mentioned, As they have 15% of the tokens reserved which are generally distributed as reward to the team members and advisers which eventually plays role in making the glutton whale happy, Making it utilized in the development of product shows some genuinity as they follow the path they had promised to deliver!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vmssmk2001

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:16:41 PM

Hi.  We do not want anyone to judge us based on our hardcap numbers.  We are a running business that is already profitable. I guess that sets us apart from 99% of the projects out there.  We are very optimal users of money, In fact, you will be glad to know that our existing Supply Chain business (the non blockchain business) was completely bootstrapped into profitability.  That's one of the reasons our current crypto investors love us.
We are confident of delivering the product to the market, as well as acquire customers with $19.8m.
Nevertheless, should any additional funds be required at a later stage for further product development, we have a treasury of 15% of the tokens, which we will use to fund.
Selvam VMS / CEO
@DiscoveryIoT (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:20:13 PM

For more quick updates please join our official telegram channel: https://t.me/DiscoveryIot
Because We are confident of delivering the product to the market, as well as acquire customers with $19.8m.
That shows some of your genuinity. By the way, what amount of token is reserved for team and product combined?
Kzr_sk  so you mean to say keeping a low hard cap shows your genuinity? It can be like they don't want to come in limelight even if they don't use the funds for product development. Because No big amounts involved and they can play it safe. Just my point of view.
We are very optimal users of money.  In fact, you will be glad to know that our existing Supply Chain business (the non blockchain business) was completely bootstrapped into profitability. So There is no way we are risking our well settled business and our efforts to do a scam which is not even worthy. That's one of the reasons our current crypto investors love us.
blockcainproject

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:04:20 PM

I made them follow my praise not because the low hard cap they've mentioned, As they have 15% of the tokens reserved which are generally distributed as reward to the team members and advisers which eventually plays role in making the glutton whale happy, Making it utilized in the development of product shows some genuinity as they follow the path they had promised to deliver!
Me too dint say that they are scammers. I just wanted to convey that do proper and thourough research before reaching on any result. Thnnks
@DiscoveryIoT (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:25:04 AM

Discovery CEO Selvam VMS' talk on how IoT and Blockchain can solve global Supply Chain problems, through real-time product analytics data.  And how DiscoveryIoT provides such an integrated solution to consumer product brands. https://www.youtube.com/watch?
John Nathan

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:27:10 AM

Interesting project, nice presentation, well-done dev, keep up the good work, hope to see the project moon soon !
psoo7

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:14:36 AM

Discovery CEO Selvam VMS' talk on how IoT and Blockchain can solve global Supply Chain problems, through real-time product analytics data.  And how DiscoveryIoT provides such an integrated solution to consumer product brands. https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Really looks a promising project. wish you all the luck team.
blockcainproject

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:31:30 AM

You have operations in Malta. Are you planning to make your own exchange? if it is will you allow INR transactions? but if Indian govt. put a total ban on cryptocurrency then how your product is going to be affected?
@DiscoveryIoT (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:38:49 AM

Interesting project, nice presentation, well-done dev, keep up the good work, hope to see the project moon soon !

Thanks for the motivation! This what keeps us going.
@DiscoveryIoT (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:50:25 AM

You have operations in Malta. Are you planning to make your own exchange? if it is will you allow INR transactions? but if Indian govt. put a total ban on cryptocurrency then how your product is going to be affected?
Our ico is run from our Malta company. We have a bank account in Malta which will convert crypto collections onto local fiat (EUR).  This local fiat will be used for all payments related to the project (team, office, development and admin)
And marketing also. We are not planning to make our own exchange.
For more information join our telegram group: https://t.me/DiscoveryIot
@DiscoveryIoT (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:17:54 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 04:44:44 AM by @DiscoveryIoT

We are super-excited to announce the launch of our Minimum Viable Product (MVP).  For the first time in the history of mankind, an infrastructure-less way of tracking products has been implemented in a commercial setting!  The DiscoveryIoT solution (Cliot + Mobile-based data harvesting) has been launched by two of our clients in their warehouses.  In the past 20 days of roll-out, they have improved picking accuracy by 23% and reduced wastages by 16%!
Move over, RFID readers & barcode scanners – The revolutionary DiscoveryIoT solution is here!!
Check out the URL here:  mvp.discoveryiot.com

Note:  Client data is confidential, so you will see zeroes in some of the tables in the above URL

https://i.imgur.com/GdUs5dX.jpg
toddmichael

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:54:12 AM

We are super-excited to announce the launch of our Minimum Viable Product (MVP).  For the first time in the history of mankind, an infrastructure-less way of tracking products has been implemented in a commercial setting!  The DiscoveryIoT solution (Cliot + Mobile-based data harvesting) has been launched by two of our clients in their warehouses.  In the past 20 days of roll-out, they have improved picking accuracy by 23% and reduced wastages by 16%!
Move over, RFID readers & barcode scanners – The revolutionary DiscoveryIoT solution is here!!

Note:  Client data is confidential, so you will see zeroes in some of the tables in the above URL

That's quite awesome. A genuine project in this world of scammers. Best of luck for the ICO and crowd sale.
kzr_sk

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:55:44 AM

I couldn't find any dummy or demo data in the MVP, although dashboard is accessible but the complete user experience is lagging. Can the add on be expected on the next beta version ?
@DiscoveryIoT (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

I couldn't find any dummy or demo data in the MVP, although dashboard is accessible but the complete user experience is lagging. Can the add on be expected on the next beta version ?
Thanks for your time. Yes, we are adding Data and working on User Interface, which will be released in next 10 days. Till then keep supporting and for more info and quick updates please join our telegram group : https://t.me/DiscoveryIot
@DiscoveryIoT (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:31:23 PM

DiscoveryIoT is celebrating 20,000 active telegram members!

Join our Telegram to become part of the conversation and learn more about how we plan to revolutionize global supply chain.

http://funkyimg.com/i/2JD9q.png
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:47:58 PM

This field has been attempted by several projects already.
But, up until now we haven't seen in the supply chain industry that the blockchain is working.
So, maybe you have the edge over them??
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:03:17 AM

This mobile infrastructure be used to traffic what types of data? Will the infrastructure be used using mobile user devices?

OI
@DiscoveryIoT (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:52:41 AM

This field has been attempted by several projects already.
But, up until now we haven't seen in the supply chain industry that the blockchain is working.
So, maybe you have the edge over them??
Yes.  We have a working solution that's already revenue earning.  So it's not a concept we're just trying out on the Blockchain.
Unlike most other supply chain projects, we have 3+ yrs of pedigree with the team carrying 50+yrs of domain experience.
Without such credentials, the COO/Director of multi-billion $ clients would not be on our advisory board!! Moreover
The DiscoveryIoT solution (Cliot + Mobile-based data harvesting) has been launched by two of our clients in their warehouses.  In the past 20 days of roll-out, they have improved picking accuracy by 23% and reduced wastages by 16%!
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:00:08 AM

How do you plan on executing the supply chain? What sources of transportation are you planning to use? And what about the maintenance of such transportation vehicles?
@DiscoveryIoT (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:40:28 AM

This mobile infrastructure be used to traffic what types of data? Will the infrastructure be used using mobile user devices?
The mobile infra is used to pair with the Cliot and store the Cliot's location data on the Blockchain.  In other words, the mobile phone performs two roles: (1) acts as the "scanner" of the info from the Cliot; and (2) provides internet connectivity, as the Cliot itself is not connected to the internet directly.
Yes, it is built on the users' smartphones.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: