Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:36:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌞🔋 [BUZ]BUKZ ⚡ Anonymous currency powered by renewable energy ⚡ CryptoNight  (Read 4355 times)
Messier81

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:04:27 AM

Any innovations in this project? Or is this a Copy & Paste of monero?

We're currently working on the launch using karbowanec (CryptoNight original) as a base. Our efforts are focused on the community, services, and software, so if there is an innovation that we feel would serve the purpose of the coin we would implement it surely. We'll be announcing our launch soon! Cheers.

Thanks for answering my question. It seems that you are just copying the code and hoping for some outcome.... I think it will be difficult since there's so many projects now with really good ideas and people actually writing code every day to implement those ideas....

Do you have anybody on your team that can write code?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bukz (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 03:25:20 PM

We're currently working on the launch using karbowanec (CryptoNight original) as a base. Our efforts are focused on the community, services, and software, so if there is an innovation that we feel would serve the purpose of the coin we would implement it surely. We'll be announcing our launch soon! Cheers.

Thanks for answering my question. It seems that you are just copying the code and hoping for some outcome.... I think it will be difficult since there's so many projects now with really good ideas and people actually writing code every day to implement those ideas....

Thanks we're in the process of switching to CryptoNight Light to improve network stability, increase performance, and make every bit of electricity count. Yes we do! Cheers.
GoldKimber

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:23:46 AM

Thanks we're in the process of switching to CryptoNight Light to improve network stability, increase performance, and make every bit of electricity count. Yes we do! Cheers.

Don't bother switching.  You are heading the wrong direction.  You need to build a miner community.  Instead, you seem to be heading down a path of further isolating yourself by further limiting (greatly) the mining equipment necessary to be able to run your blockchain.  If you want smooth operation and to be a going concern moving forward, you need hashpower.  Kudos for trying to do it in a sustainable way.  But you are flirting with a dead blockchain project if you go the way of just CN-Light.  You need Bitmain X3s to be able to run on your chain if you want to be around for a significant period of time... Baikals will still be able to run too... you need time for you to find your identity and what differentiates you from other CN projects out there to make your coin worth mining.  You don't need your own blockchain to do the sustainability experiments you are doing... but you do need a blockchain if you want to donate to future eco-projects, or create eco-friendly tech, or support green projects as the mission of your crypto.  Crypto can represent a mission, a set of projects that folks can get behind... each Crypto doesn't have to have it's own unique tech...  but you limit people's ability to support your mission if you eliminate their gear from being able to run on your chain...  stay inclusive.  Figure out your purpose... Figure out what BUZ will contribute to the world... and in a way that folks will support your goal...  have a look at Newton (NCP) Coin if you want some ideas.  At the end of the day.... if you don't get on an exchange for find a way to do P2P exchanges of coin on a DEX... you have no economy and your Crypto will be worthless.  Answer this question...  why should I spend my money on an electric bill to generate crypto on your blockchain?  And I don't have a stream in my backyard... So, if I can't sell it or trade it for something soon...  you have no community and no one will support you.  Solve those issues... and you will have the next 20 years to work on green tech with the crypto proceeds.
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:21:37 AM

next time make coin from walletbuilders,
easy , no skill,
just buy wallet , launched, exchanges and sell.
done youre winner.

I'd rather find a reliable dev I enjoy working with or learn the codebase myself, I understand the code just not enough to debug the errors and protect the network as of yet. I'm looking to build a life long project here not a one and done.
it is very good what this dev says. so this explanation proves that dev not only wants to profit and just leave, but dev wants to seriously manage his project and develop as long as he can. goodjob

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bukz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:32:59 AM

Don't bother switching.  You are heading the wrong direction.  You need to build a miner community.  Instead, you seem to be heading down a path of further isolating yourself by further limiting (greatly) the mining equipment necessary to be able to run your blockchain.  If you want smooth operation and to be a going concern moving forward, you need hashpower.  Kudos for trying to do it in a sustainable way.  But you are flirting with a dead blockchain project if you go the way of just CN-Light.  You need Bitmain X3s to be able to run on your chain if you want to be around for a significant period of time... Baikals will still be able to run too... you need time for you to find your identity and what differentiates you from other CN projects out there to make your coin worth mining.  You don't need your own blockchain to do the sustainability experiments you are doing... but you do need a blockchain if you want to donate to future eco-projects, or create eco-friendly tech, or support green projects as the mission of your crypto.  Crypto can represent a mission, a set of projects that folks can get behind... each Crypto doesn't have to have it's own unique tech...  but you limit people's ability to support your mission if you eliminate their gear from being able to run on your chain...  stay inclusive.  Figure out your purpose... Figure out what BUZ will contribute to the world... and in a way that folks will support your goal...  have a look at Newton (NCP) Coin if you want some ideas.  At the end of the day.... if you don't get on an exchange for find a way to do P2P exchanges of coin on a DEX... you have no economy and your Crypto will be worthless.  Answer this question...  why should I spend my money on an electric bill to generate crypto on your blockchain?  And I don't have a stream in my backyard... So, if I can't sell it or trade it for something soon...  you have no community and no one will support you.  Solve those issues... and you will have the next 20 years to work on green tech with the crypto proceeds.

thanks that was a great read! I appreciate you taking the time to type it out and the perspectives given.
bukz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:37:17 AM

next time make coin from walletbuilders,
easy , no skill,
just buy wallet , launched, exchanges and sell.
done youre winner.

I'd rather find a reliable dev I enjoy working with or learn the codebase myself, I understand the code just not enough to debug the errors and protect the network as of yet. I'm looking to build a life long project here not a one and done.
it is very good what this dev says. so this explanation proves that dev not only wants to profit and just leave, but dev wants to seriously manage his project and develop as long as he can. goodjob

Thanks! I've spent a good while going through various bases over the several weeks and have made good progress in understanding and working with the code. Long ways to go before I've mastered it though and as always it would be best to have more than one developer in the mix. Cheers Smiley
bukz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:51:10 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 06:33:05 PM by bukz

We're working on our pool and have also been in contact with several pool owners to get BUKZ up and running on their public pools as well! Thanks for being patient guys.
bukz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:39:27 PM

Looking to get added to some new pools soon, cheers guys. I'm testing MineBukz.host now and we should be good to go! Smiley
sheba

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:40:26 PM

Are any exchanges available?
bukz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:45:47 PM

Are any exchanges available?

Not yet we just recently launched (~1k blocks) but we've woven a solid plan and vision we think will be worthwhile and land us on an exchange eventually. Smiley
bukz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:41:14 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 04:50:36 AM by bukz

Updated our list of available pools

#MINING POOLS
minebukz.host
getpool.org/buz/

If you mine with us at MineBukz.host the 2% pool fee goes towards project development Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/SlLzAQP.jpg
bukz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:08:50 AM

Don't forget to join us on discord and follow us on twitter. Smiley
Angelo38

Activity: 349
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:29:08 AM

How can I mine this currency if there is no wallet?
This is not a fair launch
bukz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:11:43 AM

YouPool.io added to the pools list,
Windows binaries added under downloads.

Smiley
bukz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

I've updated the list of available pools,

#MINING POOLS
MineBUKZ.host - 2% fee goes towards project development
GetPool.org - 0.3% fee
YouPool.io - 0.4% fee
rembit77

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:08:24 PM

im don’t understand why such a big difference between pools? is there really any big difference between them when one takes 2% and another 0.4%? im want to mine but at the moment i have not decided which option to take.
Nowar

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:03:28 PM

On a stock exchange will be submitted to your coin? What time?
bukz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:18:11 PM

im don’t understand why such a big difference between pools? is there really any big difference between them when one takes 2% and another 0.4%? im want to mine but at the moment i have not decided which option to take.

There isn't a big difference though pool with 2% is the official one and the 2% goes towards funding more coin related projects. Thanks!
sean123

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:14:38 PM

your blockchain may of crashed please sort it out thanks
bukz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:17:35 PM

your blockchain may of crashed please sort it out thanks