Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:47:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i invest ?  (Read 3463 times)
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:48:28 PM

What is 'certain amount'? Need more info. Would happily spend a few hundred dollars at the current rate, but doesn't mean you should invest. My $100 could be worth another woman's $10, it's all relative.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
blingow

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:49:56 PM

What areyou waiting for? the market is opened for willig investors like you and the coins are currently cheaply available ,Take advantage of this and invest as much as you possibly can
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:57:33 AM

Should i invest certain amount on TRX and Cardano ?

just need opinion.

Both are cheap coins that grow large enough. But you should not imagine having a price like Ethereum or Bch. But of course for now, all altcoins have very low prices, including these two altcoins. So it will most likely be a good business if you include both in the portfolio for now.
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:59:01 AM

I think this is not the best option for investing, try to choose other, more promising altcoins.
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:06:18 AM

Well on the long term they are good investments to make actually but for the short or midterm I won't advice you invest in them.
hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:09:14 AM

As stated in the news nowadays, why you dont pick NEO or VEchain as your investment in altcoin? they both it the shining altcoin at the moment and ready to the moon.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:14:03 AM

just need opinion.

No one will know which coin will be profitable or successful so you need to find your own coin.Those coins you mentioned are not that much bad but you also pick different coins with different risk levels.For that you should go to the coinmarketcap and pick the coin which is suitable for your capital is going to be invested and if it is an long term investment then pick the coin with stable growth rate.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:24:42 AM

just need opinion.

For now? perhaps Tron is experiencing quite a good growth, despite getting attacks from competitors altcoin owners. While Cardano clearly has a very promising development team. So I think these two altcoins are well worth entering the portfolio, especially in the current price range.
Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:56:23 AM

just need opinion.

Both will be the first choice, for those looking for global altcoin with a cheap price range. Although today it seems that all altcoin has a correlation with Bitcoin, but I am pretty sure that both will have a larger percentage of growth. And if the market trends back up, these two altcoins will probably be the first to get support again.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

you can invest in TRX and Cardano both but Invest only 10-20% amount of your total value , both coins comes under top 50 as no one can predict whats going o in future. hold 50% + currency in Ether and bitcoins As it will recover fast other than Altcoins
klavuhn

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:07:23 AM

Both is the best choice. Just split it. Is the best opportunity to invest while the price already low. But you need great patience because you have to wait the price recover which no one know when it will happen.
poktur

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:07:33 AM

In my opinion, both coins do not look attractive enough for investment!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:07:38 AM

just need opinion.

in my opinion, you better invest altcoin or your money on promising altcoin and so invest does not specify a certain amount, let alone you invest on TRX and Cardano which I think altcoin is not good, but it is up to you I just think you better invest in a promising altcoin
if you want to get a much more profitable advantage and be very able to rely on it as the highest profit source ie investment. because with an investment opportunity that is high enough should invest to be the main source of use to generate more profits.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:13:16 AM

Of course. Being in the top 20 coins on the marketcap, those two are promising but with the content you are giving us all I could add is invest what you can afford to lose, put stop losses, use DCA, and lock in profits if hit.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:13:39 AM

For me, I prefer to buy ADA. Because the team of academics behind Cardano has done diligent work to ensure that Cardano has everything needed to be a major force in the future. So, we can see some serious development and a huge potential in future.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:19:49 AM

just need opinion.

It will depend on your consideration of choosing both. If you look at the price and compare it to altcoin with a much smaller supply, chances are you will not get what you expect. But if you expect a reasonable rise, I think you will get from both of them in the not-too-distant future.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:32:52 AM

For me, I prefer to buy ADA. Because the team of academics behind Cardano has done diligent work to ensure that Cardano has everything needed to be a major force in the future. So, we can see some serious development and a huge potential in future.

Well its up to you mate but if you want some piece of advice hm, before you invest make sure you know how to trade and what you'll gonna do during crisis, but the basic strategy yet effective is, buy when the coins price is falling down, hodl it and wait to rise up, if it rise sell it so that you can earn profit.

zbaharudin

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:42:43 AM

just need opinion.

In my opinion, both are coins with a potentially below $ 1 price range. If the market goes back up, I'm pretty sure 100% gains will be easy for this altcoin, which is a good thing for the current market situation.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:45:15 AM

I think in the present market scenario, safer bets would be BNB, XRP, ETC, HT.
TranTrongit

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 08:45:34 AM

This is 2 very potential altcoin.I had  research platform 2 altcoin.  I was also interested and I appreciate Cardano TRX more. aside hold btc and eth.  I also hold a few Cardano
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: