Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i invest ?  (Read 3463 times)
cryptovally01

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:13:36 PM

I think you should invest in TRX & Cardano as both of them has a good potentiality. Both TRX & Cardano has a good outlook in this year.So I think you wolud be profitted to invest in there.
pavelkor

Activity: 259
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:15:02 PM

Hard to say for now, since market is not going to good condition, in long term, if u believe in their team and the product they are making.
Sok Poho

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:36:55 PM

Yes, if you have a lot of money then you can buy coins that have good potential and you can invest in it.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 02:46:29 PM

Of course you should invest because this low time and people are waiting for the low market for investment, and you got prepared market low priced you invest and wait for the right time and as the good time come you may resale or may hold the coins.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:52:15 PM

Hard to say for now, since market is not going to good condition, in long term, if u believe in their team and the product they are making.
Every participant in this market has great trust in big projects. I think in the past few months the Cryptocurrency market has received a lot of bad news and a lot of people are protesting about this market, which is very influential because the market is still very new and just a little bit bad news can also make Bitcoin lose a lot in a day. Personally, I always advise people to invest in Bitcoin as this is probably the biggest market in the future
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

Should i invest certain amount on TRX and Cardano ?

just need opinion.

I think it's better to invest in Cardano. TRX will slowly slip to the bottom, in the area 350-450 sat (there you can buy it). Cardano as for me now looks more profitable to buy
Sri Asih

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:48:29 AM

just need opinion.

Yes. And more will be better. If seen from the charts this year, it seems likely to earn 2-3 times the benefits of these two altcoins, at least if they are patient enough to wait until the end of the year.
fivefingers

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:52:49 AM

just need opinion.

Drop those coins and just invest on btc, eth, xrp, eos and neo. But well since you need recommendation, I would suggest just go for both. Both have a very good potential so why not?
BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:55:16 AM

Cardano is a great token, so it's worth investing and holding over the long term.
The TRON, on the other hand, looks like a hyped token that you can participate in if you want to participate in the short term.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:06:21 AM

For me, what I can suggest, invest with the altcoin that is already proved its name and stability in the crypto market. Like for example, Neo or ripple that is also good long term holdings or if you can invest with ethereum.  Choose altcoins that are good for long term holdings.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:10:49 AM

just need opinion.

Yup tron and cardano is a good coin to invest with because the price is really low like below a single dollar but due to it's potential it might pump to 1-2$ in the future. If bull run will happen on november again i guess this coin will have dramatic increase in price.
magpie_lover

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 04:25:38 AM

You shouldn't invest on the basis of opinions on this forum. BitcoinTalk is not an investment advice portal. It's better if you learn more about these projects more and explain why these projects interest you and then maybe, people will come up with valid arguments. That being said, I like Cardano as a project, the team, and their commitment, but not so sure about the valuations.
Irkytsk38rus

Araw ICO

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:27:04 AM

I did not invest in these projects. If you think that the projects are promising and can make a profit then invest in them

passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 04:31:00 AM

just need opinion.

Yup tron and cardano is a good coin to invest with because the price is really low like below a single dollar but due to it's potential it might pump to 1-2$ in the future. If bull run will happen on november again i guess this coin will have dramatic increase in price.

The first thing you need to do is make a research, we all know that investing in crypto is too risky it may lose your money. Just remember do not make a decision on what the other says, it's better to analyze the coins that you want to invest.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:37:33 AM

I did not invest in these projects. If you think that the projects are promising and can make a profit then invest in them

Cardano and Tron have a good performance in the market lately especially the TRX while the other crypto are drop it will increase. But before putting your investment, you should double check that coin to be sure that it have a good potential and you will gain profits from with it.

KennethAinsworth

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:56:52 PM

There are more promising altcoins available in the market on which you can invest in. You can try investing on ethereum and ripple. They have gained popularity in the market in such a short time.
Liberto

Activity: 391
Merit: 254

Blockchain Stranger

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:51:51 AM

I think in the present market scenario, safer bets would be BNB, XRP, ETC, HT.

Also I would say that the best option is to have everything in divided portions. But you can go all out off what you can afford. If you have an ability to buy every coin I can suggest you to do that.
lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 08:54:31 AM

I think that the market seems to be recovering. trx lost me so much that cardano will be my preference.I think if you are going to invest, you should keep your hand fast
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:05:32 AM

I think you should invest in TRX & Cardano as both of them has a good potentiality. Both TRX & Cardano has a good outlook in this year.So I think you wolud be profitted to invest in there.

cardano grew recently and now everyone is saying that cardano is a great investment. It's funny to see how people need to see green numbers first before they decide to invest...
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:06:16 AM

The market of crypto currency is in a crisis this year. The price of the coins is getting down. Moreover there are now many coins operating in the market and there are both good and bad coins. So when investing in a new coin, you should be careful. I think that bitcoin will be the best option to invest as it is safe and profitable.
I'm not agree with your opinion, bitcoin will affected altcoin price, but just invest in bitcoin not a good option, it's not really profitable because we don't know bitcoin how far will go, by the way, both of them also in top 20 coins, it's a potential coins and include a lot of supporter, maybe you can research xlm and neo
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: