Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i invest ?  (Read 3460 times)
greylandm

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:28:59 PM

It is a really good coin to invest in and one should invest in other things as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:33:26 PM

I would choose CARDANO because this altcoin really have a future and might surpass Ripple or IOTA someday. If you are active in crypto news, you will notice that there are positive rumors about Cardano and a news that will wow an investor once they read those articles. I am also planning to invest in Cardano for $100 to $300, depending on how it plays. By the end of the day, the result of your own research will be chosen so it really is up to you if you will choose Cardano or TRX. Both got a brighter future in any ways.
YoutubeChannel007

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:43:39 PM

Just investing on btc will not give you variations, therefore you must invest in alt coins.
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:48:50 PM

Should i invest certain amount on TRX and Cardano ?

just need opinion.

In my opinion, you should invest a good amount on trx or cardano especially now while the market is bad, I believe that when the market recovers it will have a good price that is very worth it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hardewale148

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:53:35 PM

It's good you can invest, but don't invest with all your asset, and be aware that you must invest now, because the market is poor and low, so you hold till the price regained to some heights
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:56:37 PM

just need opinion.

It is essential to invest in TRX and Cardano (ADA) at the moment when the exchange rate of the whole market tends to decrease rapidly and may reach the bottom in the future. Therefore, TRX and ADA exchange rates can be watched so that they can be invested at the right time at the bottom of the exchange to make a big profit.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:28:21 AM

Cardano (ADA) came into the digital currency sphere in September 2017, and the digital currency has made enormous progress since then. Just four months after its launch, the coin increased by 1,520%, with a market cap of about $18 billion.

The Cardano network uses a scientific perspective with a methodology that is motivated by research. The open source tech of the coin goes through a meticulous peer review procedure which scientists and developers conduct collectively.

https://smartereum.com/18580/cardano-price-prediction-ada-to-increase-by-over-8000-by-the-end-of-this-year-cardano-ada-price-forecast-june-2018-news-today-mon-aug-6/

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Teamconner

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:43:46 AM

I feel want to invest this time because I feel the market will like last year,deep today but will mooning by December. I don't want to regret like I did before, I sell immediately without knowing my coin will be precious. Make to check legit coins before investing. Good luck to you.
lksufrr

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:59:29 PM

This business is too hard now because of problems on the cryptomarket. I consider that you should invest only in alternative cryptocurrencies or do not invest at all.
TharuMax

Activity: 241

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 02:04:55 PM

This time is better to invest on altcoins because of the prices of most altcoins are at low value. And also your choise is also good. Because already these coins are at top 20 coins. Therefore, it is preferably to buy and hold some of them especially with these low price situation.
Via-

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:12:18 PM

Investment is a way if you want to get big. Do not mean to die or how. If you want to invest, you must do an analysis first. In order not to make a mistake in investment. because not all investments can be profitable sometimes they are also harmful. And it takes a long time too.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:21:17 PM

You should check Trx and Ada charts, you will see those coins price was bumped too high. Those 2 coins have nothings too special to the rest, but whales love to bump those. You should careful when buy its because it will take lots of time to bump again.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Harry1v

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:28:17 PM

The price of crypto has fallen a lot at the moment, a lot of low-value crypto is really worth buying, and buying cheap crypto when the market is down is a good choice.

Beatah

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:36:07 PM

Most people invest because they want to get big profits. But investing there are two possibilities, namely profitable and detrimental, not profitable.
wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:36:41 PM

The price of crypto has fallen a lot at the moment, a lot of low-value crypto is really worth buying, and buying cheap crypto when the market is down is a good choice.
Well, indeed if you have to invest because of low time and people are waiting for a low market for investment, and you get a low price prepared with the price you invest and wait for the right time, and also you can sell it on time or hold it for a long time.
Bile123

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:39:07 PM

You before asking yourself such a question. Decide if you see yourself in the crypto currency? Do you want to develop and grow. At the same time, it is absolutely risky and possible to lose. If yes. Then you should invest.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:42:16 PM

Yes if you want to invest some on those coins. Both if coins also are at top 20 altcoins, so i think it's good choice to buy and hold some of them especially with cheap price right now.

in my opinion, you better invest altcoin or your money on promising altcoin and so invest does not specify a certain amount, let alone you invest on TRX and Cardano which I think altcoin is not good, but it is up to you I just think you better invest in a promising altcoin
I believe you don't know about TRX and Cardano
It is better to do research first before entering a new form of investment in the world of crypto. If you wan to earn you must think advance in related the outcome you could have in having an investment specifically on new things or new altcoin. Read more details on the project itself or you could also asked some people who have an experince on investing on that specific coins.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:46:53 PM

Most people invest because they want to get big profits. But investing there are two possibilities, namely profitable and detrimental, not profitable.
harm is only to people who are impatient and too imposing. the main key to investing is patience, if we are not patient then we will lose. indeed the market is now sometimes up and down, making people confused whether they want to sell it or hold it back.
planton96

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:48:33 PM

Yes if you want to invest some on those coins. Both if coins also are at top 20 altcoins, so i think it's good choice to buy and hold some of them especially with cheap price right now.

in my opinion, you better invest altcoin or your money on promising altcoin and so invest does not specify a certain amount, let alone you invest on TRX and Cardano which I think altcoin is not good, but it is up to you I just think you better invest in a promising altcoin
I believe you don't know about TRX and Cardano
It is better to do research first before entering a new form of investment in the world of crypto. If you wan to earn you must think advance in related the outcome you could have in having an investment specifically on new things or new altcoin. Read more details on the project itself or you could also asked some people who have an experince on investing on that specific coins.
Indeed if you are in it to get paper money, then you have to analyze the investment. This is also a matter of caution and thoroughness so that what we do can work well.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:50:11 PM

just need opinion.

Yes, I think if you are an investor, choose a potential coin, which will give you profit, but I feel good for long-term investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: