Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:31:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i invest ?  (Read 3463 times)
Marakana

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:55:22 AM

In my own opinion, i will give you the advice i always give to people who wishes to invest in Altcoins which is for to do thorough research before investing in any Altcoin so that you wont loose your hard-earned money. It does not really matter it is a must you invest in a particular Altcoin since your motive is to make profit from your investment. Do your research and see that such coin has future prospect and also check if it has what the coin is going to be used for because this will guarantee you will have buy order for the coin and you cash-out when you want
tredingaltec

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:00:26 AM

investing in cryptocurrency in my opinion a very good thing besides not requiring capital is too large we get full control on the kiripto we hold
ejawusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:02:47 AM

Of course, you can invest now because the crypto market is down so you can invest in any of the altcoins that you consider to have good potential in the future.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:16:10 AM

in terms of price now it is arguably a good time to buy these coins or other coins to hold in the long run, because now the price of coins on the market has experienced a very drastic price decline, but we don't know how long this market will deteriorate will take place, if you want to buy coins you should make sure the coins are good if held in the long term.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Xianrenbanban

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:19:12 AM

You can of course invest, but I don't recommend that you invest too much money because the current market conditions are not very good!
muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:35:28 AM

Should i invest certain amount on TRX and Cardano ?

just need opinion.

in my opinion it's a good idea if you invest now in these two coins. but before, are you sure to invest in TRX and CARDANO? if for example you are sure, you can do it now because this is the right time

tooiu3

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:41:48 AM

Yes, I think the current market is really suitable for investment. If I have enough funds, then I will choose to invest in this market. Because the current cryptocurrency price is really low.
mgrbtc

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:09:37 AM

If you have money that you do not need urgently in the near future, you can invest it. The market will rise, but not necessarily this will happen soon. So invest only free funds.
KaramazovBro

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:13:03 AM

If you choose between these two coins, that would buy a TRX . But I draw your attention that now is a very unfortunate time for investments. Bitcoin continues to become cheaper and altcoins are falling along with the market.

Sok Poho

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:28:54 AM

just need opinion.

in my opinion, you better invest altcoin or your money on promising altcoin and so invest does not specify a certain amount, let alone you invest on TRX and Cardano which I think altcoin is not good, but it is up to you I just think you better invest in a promising altcoin
Yes, I strongly agree with you that investing in TRX and Cardano is not so good, and investing in promising altcoins is a very good choice and you can get a big profit from it.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:30:45 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2021, 03:41:10 PM by hilariousandco

I would advise you to do a good analysis and research about both of them before you decide. And if you find out that they are both good, I don't see why you can't invest in both. It is very good to diversify, especially in this present market that is very unpredictable.

CreamIce

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:48:44 AM

If I go by the trends, I would invest in these coins. They look promising so far. But I would still start with an amount I can afford to lose if something goes wrong. So Yeah, go ahead but invest with extreme caution(it's just a, 'to be safe' advice).
jicang09

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:37:57 AM

If you have enough money, then I suggest you can invest now. Because the current price of cryptocurrency is really very low, I think this is the best time to invest. The current price of Ethereum is only $200.
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:06:09 AM

I think we should first study and what will you should invest outcomes. Compared to others to ensure to have great potential. For me, I will suggest to pick from the top 1 to 30 coins on the market place to ensure not to regret. Decisions are always in your hands.
nashmia13

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:09:53 AM

just need opinion.

its a good thing to post some cash on the two project since those 2 is a good project and a good tech by the way, not to mention  the price is way to dip where you can get good profit too if the market started to bounce back
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:28:40 AM

No i think you should find another coins, maybe investing in icos will give you more profit but it very risky too. If you want to get instant profit maybe you can buy ethereum now, in my opinion ethereum will rise and get back in range 200-280.
gezhid008

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:34:17 AM

The key to investing is patience, and if we don't have patience, then we will fail. Investment is very profitable, especially at this price, but we have to be good at choosing where to invest.
Asantewaa2000

Activity: 70

“Global loyalty & rewards”

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:34:51 AM

One thing you should know is investment goes beyond just analyzing opinions, do your own background checks and also follow you instinct when it comes to investment. My opinion for you is to invest but also it will really be safer if you are able to split your principal among these two coins.

//  ✩ RAINCHECK.ORG  //  Pre-sale is now in progress!   //
 A Global Loyalty & Rewards Points Exchange Aggregator Powered by Stellar
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:51:33 PM

Investment is a very good thing, especially if we really have money that is only a deposit. But I don't like investing in TRX or cardano. I prefer to invest in ripple or ethereum. I think ripple and ethereum are more potential than TRX or cardano. I own ripple and ethereum because I already feel the benefits of these two coins. I use the ripple because of the speed of the transaction while I choose ethereum because I can get a blockchain ride. I am more convinced that ripple and ethereum are more profitable, especially for the long term. I'm sure of these two coins because more people will get to know this innovative technology.

MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:34:41 PM

just need opinion.

I would say Cardano. I have three coins in my store right now which are Paragon, Ripple and Cardano and all three have same and excellent performance, if you choose any of these yu are in a better position.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: