Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:56:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i invest ?  (Read 3463 times)
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:55:14 PM

Cardano is falling now very sharply. And they do not suppose any revolutionary idea. I think it could not be the best choice for investments.
Actually now I am looking at EOS and it seems attractive to me more and more.
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

No at this moment. The market at the moment is in a very bad condition, investors simply do not have enough to push the market up or to restrain its fall. That's why I think that soon we'll see the bottom renewal again.
telradtraverse

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:36:19 PM

i don't trust altcoins at all, i would invest in BTC now
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:22:11 PM

I think you have to think twice if you want to invest in two coins, I just urge to look for more promising coins.
choosing a coin to invest is a difficult choice but when we are sure and good news emerges then invest, but if we are faced with a coin that has a small volume and does not have an event, then do not force to invest.
himtater87

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

Should i invest certain amount on TRX and Cardano ?

just need opinion.

in my opinion, you better invest altcoin or your money on promising altcoin and so invest does not specify a certain amount, let alone you invest on TRX and Cardano which I think altcoin is not good, but it is up to you I just think you better invest in a promising altcoin
Yes, I strongly agree with you that investing in TRX and Cardano is not so good, and investing in promising altcoins is a very good choice and you can get a big profit from it.
I personally have good study about Cardano and I am sure investing there can be too much profitable, no doubt that their price is currently trading low, no doubt that still they have good potential and its price can increase too much in near future, I think that we should not waste anymore time.
knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:04:55 AM

I think you have to think twice if you want to invest in two coins, I just urge to look for more promising coins.
choosing a coin to invest is a difficult choice but when we are sure and good news emerges then invest, but if we are faced with a coin that has a small volume and does not have an event, then do not force to invest.

You are right, there are lots of factors to consider first before making investments to be able to avoid being scammed or loss in investments. But if the coin have potential then go make investments.
meejay

Activity: 630

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:43:07 AM

Hi there,

Cardano definitely have a future and this is one of the best prices for the last December. Tron is a good deal now too. Justin Sun is a genius on marketing. I would not buy it but it would go up fast with others when its bull season.

Regards

Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:00:31 PM

I think for now this is the great time to invest when the price is dip this is the good opportunity to invest and hodl it, wait to pump the price to sell.

hohuan101

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:04:48 PM

If you have a good look then just invest. You should read the news and follow the price chart of it. That will help you make more money when investing than asking for the advice of strangers.
Priaa165

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:10:55 PM

just need opinion.

Why don't you just choose to invest in ethereum, now ethereum prices are falling. You can buy several ETHs and hold it for the long term. I think it will be more profitable.
Yes,this is the perfect time to invest in promising coin because it's already ber months which the prices are highly fluctuated anytime, wait for a couple of months until there's a good recovery.

Your strategies should make things easy for you especially when planned well. The only thing that you should also keep in mind now is your readiness. Just remember not all investments are successful, some failed. So that there is a need for you to get ready for these things and back up plan should always be available.
GoldenView

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:18:21 PM
Merited by sunno330 (1)

just need opinion.

TRX always good choice. Personally I like TRX also but in this bad market condition I support/suggest for EOS now. EOS coin now most profitable and its now most valuable for future price.

Work For Better
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:34:00 PM

just need opinion.

I know, these two Altcoins have potential. But I prefer Cardano (ADA) to be used as an investment. Because I like Cardano, so I also invested a little of my money in Altcoin.
Oscar22

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:43:16 PM

but it remains to resolve the issue with scammers. Huh Shocked
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:56:43 PM

just need opinion.

I will recommend you to have to invest in these coins:-

ETH
RIPPLE
NEO
UnreasonableInvestor

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:17:55 PM

My opinion is that investing with altcoins is the best time for this. Cardano, EOS, NEO are coins that will go up in the near future. I advise you to invest with them.
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:03:19 PM

just need opinion.

TRX always good choice. Personally I like TRX also but in this bad market condition I support/suggest for EOS now. EOS coin now most profitable and its now most valuable for future price.

Your choice of altcoin same like me. I really loved TRX coin for holding. TRX most profitable coin and also now EOS same.
EOS coin can be up because ethereum price lay down now. Hopefully, we can succeed in the future.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:07:40 PM

Cardano is a very good platform but lately they have been lowering price, many looks at the long term, but I really believe that there are better currencies like ETH, NEO, or Ripple, there is also a bet a little risky but quite lucrative, a new coin, a privacy currency called Privcy is also a good option, you can find them in crex24.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:12:36 PM

Of course you have to invest if you have more money. Because altcoins are currently down and this is the right time to buy altcoins. If you want to invest, you should buy cardano. Because I think cardano has good potential to increase in the future. I believe that Cardano's popularity will continue to increase. So you try to buy a little cardano to invest long term. Trust in the investments you make. You will definitely get good profits in the future.
SashaVeg

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

I think that now it is risky to invest at any minute on the market. Because now everything is not stable. I think that you need to wait a little to draw conclusions.
addadadad

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:13:34 PM

I think that there are good investment opportunities currently, with many coins being well below their ATH. So should you invest? Well yes if you have the inclination to do so, in my opinion, with of course good research. The biggest thing to remember though is never to invest an amount of money that you are not prepared to lose. The whole market is too volatile currently, and has been for a long while now. So yes, do invest if you like, but only small amounts, especially if you are new to crypto currencies in general. It is still a gamble, and there are no guarantees. I think the crash since January has put off a lot of investors, many of which were new to crypto as a whole. It has put them off from investing further certainly at the moment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: