Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:01:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your plan?  (Read 707 times)
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:45:15 PM

I will keep hold it. What should I fear ?. I have a strong belief that crypto can still survive. This situation will soon pass. I'm a newbie too. I still have much to learn here and there is still much I have not got from Bitcoin.
There is nothing to afraid of and you should not have fear because fear is for the people who do not have trust on bitcoin. Furthermore, bitcoin will surpass this situation and then there is no nothing to worried because it is normal to happen. Just hold your bitcoin because in the end of this year the price of bitcoin will spike and it will really survive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:45:33 PM

In the current situation of bitcoin price drops, for me the best way is to withhold the bitcoin we have and remove the anxiety and fear of big losses, as the price movement will continue to run and in the end bitcoin will rise in price again. Let the bitcoin we have stored for some time and in the end we will find happiness with the bitcoin price increase in the future rather than we sell it today and surrender the loss that in the end when bitcoin price rises we regret it and grieve over defeat.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:54:23 PM

So I am beginning to wonder. Where are those people that are praying bitcoin to return back to $5,000 so they can buy. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I guess most people that haven't entered yet are scared now. They think bitcoin is dying. But do we still remember how bitcoin rose from$900+ to $19,000 last year?  Wink Grin
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

Alright now, CRYPTOS running some!! Time to check your emotions, feelings, and mental toughness.

Get your plan together, are you going to hold, swing trade, or get back to even and say screw it I'm out??

As of now, I will still continue in holding my Bitcoins. Even though it is constantly falling since May, I will still hold the Bitcoins. I believe that Bitcoin's price will rise up again.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:03:19 PM

My plan is to achieve financial freedom through cryptocurrency. Yes, some would say that Cryptos should be used for their technological aspects. But when cryptocurrency was created the opportunity to invest in it and earn profit was also included. So why not take advantage of this opportunity and create a better living for the many?! Cryptocurrency was created for a purpose. And creating better lives may be that purpose.

lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:13:40 PM

There are many views into bitcoin, so it can be a bit overwhelming. Many have to do a lot of reading to completely understand it. The hardest thing to understand is how it all works. But for most people, they only know Bitcoin is a form of investment who can make his money grow.
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

Buy ether (and maybe eos) until bitcoin reaches $5000. Then, after that, start buying bitcoin until the $2000s. All in small quantities. I installed Jaxx and will hold ether there.

Unfortunatelly, theres no coin to hedge against bitcoin, all of them have their prices pegged to it. So I will be buying in a freefall. But I will not lose the train this time.

marinakofoleva

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Powered by Search and Discovery

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:47:10 PM

I will wait for bitcoin to rise in price. and with it, the price will rise for all altcoins. I have no other choice. There are reasons that crypto will come to life and be strong soon.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:25:52 PM

Nothing but only holding.Bitcoin now in dumping position. All cryptocurrency, altcoins markets caps show their price chart in red signal. About half of total amount reduce due to price deducted.
One of my plan is to hold my bitcoin because as of now the price is not good and it keeps on declining. In addition to that, just hold your bitcoin and become more patience so that you could really gain more income. Bitcoin will bounce back and there is nothing to worried because bitcoin will surpass this dumping position.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:56:42 PM

my plan on cryptocurrency I want to be a very rich person from the results of playing cryptocurrency trading and not only that I want to make my parents and wife happy from trading profits and keep cryptocurrency.

candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:20:45 PM

Alright now, CRYPTOS running some!! Time to check your emotions, feelings, and mental toughness.

Get your plan together, are you going to hold, swing trade, or get back to even and say screw it I'm out??

The market is in turmoil and I choose to hold and be patient at the moment. Currently holding is the best and some future time the market will surely be able to increase again.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:48:37 AM

I will keep hold it. What should I fear ?. I have a strong belief that crypto can still survive. This situation will soon pass. I'm a newbie too. I still have much to learn here and there is still much I have not got from Bitcoin.
There is nothing to afraid of and you should not have fear because fear is for the people who do not have trust on bitcoin. Furthermore, bitcoin will surpass this situation and then there is no nothing to worried because it is normal to happen. Just hold your bitcoin because in the end of this year the price of bitcoin will spike and it will really survive.
I need money to fulfill my dreams and to overcome my financial hurdles. So I will start trading because if I hold my coins it will take long time to grow and I make some money. Instead of holding I will start trading because from trading I can make huge profits in short time even the price is low. For new investors holding is better than trading because nothing is required for holding.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:24:19 AM

Cryptocurrency in the last few months the price dump and my plan to my coins is to hold your coins and I think I will gain more money after few years of holding altcoins and bitcoins. We have different plans for this because we have goal to reach.

Make plan that gives you good result and get enough profit.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:32:21 AM

my plan of playing cryptocurrency I prefer to trade and make use of the price movement of cryptocurrency coin that exists in the exchange to get a lot of profit. not only that I from cryptocurrency also trying to plan to become the richest man in the world.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:34:30 AM

I will also keep hold until i consider the price will be enough for my needs. Don't dump your coins if feel that coin can grow in future.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:00:09 AM

All i do is just keep on holding my coins right now because if i sell them at a very early stage of the year then i will just lose all of my investment.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:59:31 AM

I need money to fulfill my dreams and to overcome my financial hurdles. So I will start trading because if I hold my coins it will take long time to grow and I make some money. Instead of holding I will start trading because from trading I can make huge profits in short time even the price is low. For new investors holding is better than trading because nothing is required for holding.
Well, is that not what money is good for? We all want to achieve a great deal in our life and have some high level of financial breakthrough, but all these does not come without some good plan. The thing is to equip oneself with some very good knowledge on how to take the best opportunity of what we want to delve into and for now, just like you said, trading is a very good option.

Many people miss that aspect so much that all they concentrate on mostly is the negativity without knowing how to use that negativity and turn it to positivity.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:27:39 AM

if you have to go back to the beginning it seems not, because starting from the beginning was not bad enough process, so it's better to continue trading, problems that are faced, must gradually over time will be normal again.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:09:14 AM

The first thing I need to do is to stay Patience,and my plan so far that Bitcoin price is dump I will buy more Bitcoin and hold it and I'll sell it if earn a lot,because i believe of bitcoin's potential that it will return to it's previous years price.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:18:37 AM

The market is in turmoil and I choose to hold and be patient at the moment. Currently holding is the best and some future time the market will surely be able to increase again.
Bitcoin value has been on turmoil and this time it is fluctuating fewer than 10k dollar value and few days ago we saw the highest downfall on this year but from that time of about 6 days time the Bitcoin price started improvement and reached at 6706 dollar value which is a better increase at this market stage.

We need more like this as we have invested a want to get maximum profit. On the other hand those who are not a part of Bitcoin they should make their decisions now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: