Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:17:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Nexo - The World's First Instant Crypto-backed Loans  (Read 25399 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:24:22 AM

And now NEXO has offered to buy struggling SALT?  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lf_2DZcvVHTCISWDNJOAwzvEUIf0L0f8/view  I'd call that a major development!

Yeah that is a major development right now and I saw the Nexo token price go up with that too. I wish I had bought some a few days ago when it was still very cheap but I was busy and had a migraine so couldn't go round the exchanges getting my monies together to buy some up. I like the fact that there will be dividend sharing so you can get your loan and also earn dividends on holding Nexo token. It's a real win-win and I have no idea why some SALT members are being really nasty about the idea, especially when the SALT Admins left their own telegram group lol. They should be happy that someone is bailing them out.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cy2

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

And now NEXO has offered to buy struggling SALT?  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lf_2DZcvVHTCISWDNJOAwzvEUIf0L0f8/view  I'd call that a major development!

Yeah that is a major development right now and I saw the Nexo token price go up with that too. I wish I had bought some a few days ago when it was still very cheap but I was busy and had a migraine so couldn't go round the exchanges getting my monies together to buy some up. I like the fact that there will be dividend sharing so you can get your loan and also earn dividends on holding Nexo token. It's a real win-win and I have no idea why some SALT members are being really nasty about the idea, especially when the SALT Admins left their own telegram group lol. They should be happy that someone is bailing them out.

NEXO is still very undervalued. I'd be happy to see it at SALT's current price. 10x is not bad!
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

NEXO is still very undervalued. I'd be happy to see it at SALT's current price. 10x is not bad!
Yea, and this would be a big development imagine that they are about to buy for sure its for expanding their business.
The price isn't that high right now there's still more time to buy and i'd sell before it dumps and i will buy again. Nexo's price was cheap, technically not only nexo becsuse almost all had the same price discount and its good to pick the best altcoins that w'd think have much more success.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Zanaffar

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:59:42 AM

Portuguese translation reserved
azerty21

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:40:56 PM

Interview with NEXO Co-Founder, Antoni Trenchev
By Crypto Rand :

https://medium.com/@cryptorand/interview-with-nexo-co-founder-antoni-trenchev-c2aec496a9c6

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Cy2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:28:52 AM

Can you please tell me where is Nexo team based, and where do you send cards from ?

I would say Bulgaria, but please correct me if I am wrong.

I also wonder how safe are crypto funds on your wallet,
as we see so many hacks with exchanges, I am reluctant to send coins anywhere.

Nexo team is based in Zug, Switzerland. Cards are due this month. I'm in the US so issuing bank may be different than EU customers? If you trust BitGo with custody of your funds you're good to go.

My Bad! Bulgaria seems correct. Do we love Bulgarians Mr. Trump?
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:42:17 AM

Not now, maybe when the bear market ends you see much more than you are wishing now. Patience is rewarded, at least most of the time Grin Grin
Cy2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:37:08 AM

Not now, maybe when the bear market ends you see much more than you are wishing now. Patience is rewarded, at least most of the time Grin Grin
Dear Patience
nuzzo
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:39:55 PM

Cross-chain Atomic Swap Exchanges bring exciting advances in terms of privacy, financial freedom and security. We are glad to see $NEXO integrated on @atomicwallet
https://twitter.com/NexoFinance/status/1029300944033509376
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:07:15 AM

Was there any bounties and will be in future.?

I feel this will be a good platform to have as per their explanation. Will keep an eye on this. 
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:38:47 AM

Up until now, still don't really get the idea of loan in cryptocurrency.
Why do we need to make infestation even though we wish to make a loan.
BitGandhi

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:00:09 PM

Up until now, still don't really get the idea of loan in cryptocurrency.
Why do we need to make infestation even though we wish to make a loan.
you loan against your crypto keeping your crypto to sell at a later date at hopefully a higher price and because you havent sold anything there is no tax to pay so its a win win, thats the way i read into it
Stellr

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:43:30 PM

This project have a good specification, I see the development of this thread a few days ahead, of course with a lot of information, I'm interested, hopefully run as planned, good luck
nuzzo
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 07:06:44 PM

When Nexo embarked upon its journey just a few months ago, we had a clear vision to create the world’s first instant crypto-backed loan platform.

Armed with more than 10 years of international lending and process automation experience, we set out to build the Nexo Platform from the ground up with the only goal of adding value to our users’ lives and the entire crypto community.
Read more:  https://medium.com/nexo/instantly-happy-nexo-clients-10dad59067ac
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:58:44 AM

Just bought 100K Nexo yesterday, i hope this bear market stays a little longer so i can accumulate more.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
johntimeus

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:33:37 AM

guys i like the concept , but can we have a roadmap here!!! there are too many scams going on and u need a road map with proper deadlines. so that investors can see the potential of your project.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 10:05:58 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 06:40:55 PM by logictense

And now NEXO has offered to buy struggling SALT?  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lf_2DZcvVHTCISWDNJOAwzvEUIf0L0f8/view  I'd call that a major development!

This simply does not make sense. Nexo is itching to acquire all qualifiable assets from something called Salt, no sure whats that, along with the crypto collateral in the possession of Salt because Nexo is concerned with what, wounding effects of Salt developments on the economic environment around it. What if theres no collateral whatsoever, whats that they try to acquire, thin air or what?

onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:52:00 PM

I like lending projects (Salt Lending, Ethlend) in general and Nexo is no different. Nexo has indicated that they have received early requests and applications for the Nexo Instant Crypto Overdrafts exceeding $500 million. This makes me optimistic that Nexo can be successful in the long-term.
marysay12

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:24:41 PM

This is a good idea, particularly knowing the potential this industry has over the next few years. Good team too!
SUPERBR

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:51:03 PM

Just bought 100K Nexo yesterday, i hope this bear market stays a little longer so i can accumulate more.

Wish granted - just lost 10-15% of money invested in onde week.

Do you still wish more bear market for NEXO?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: