Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:08:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEW ICO]KIT TOKEN[IMPORTANT][INVEST NOW AND GET BIG]  (Read 2684 times)
KitToken (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:14:41 AM

KitToken(KIT)
User Driven Cryptocurrency of the future

Info

What is KitToken?
Global trend of financial eco-system has evolved to a stage where blockchain technology has taken penultimate position as the driving force. The current scenario of emerging innovate technology such as blockchain technology, advancement in fintech, efficient, fast, secured, reliable and low-cost fund transfer as well as the utilization of cryptocurrency by the masses. It is just in time for financial industry to embrace the wave of change as the way forward.KitToken is subjected to develop a sustainable and stable financial ecosystem based on blockchain.It utilizes value transfer protocol to achieve the transfer of payments from one person to another on peer to peer basis. It also aims at building a decentralized platform for achieving faster and quicker transactions across the borders. It also uses the world's top most security systems to make sure that its financial ecosystem is fast as well as secure.

KitToken is officially registered with the Malaysian government;
KitToken will trade on an SEC-compliant exchange where you can buy and sell them for profit;
KitToken can be used with existing points programs;
KitToken can be exchanged for cryptocurrencies and cash;
KitToken can also be redeemed for merchandise.

Strategies of KitToken
Building the gap between merchant and users
To create a community of merchant and users; including goods and service providers,medical services,air travel and hospitality as well as educational services to accept KitToken as mode of payment worth 1.5 trillion.To create Malaysia's first hybrid crypto wallet platform known as kitpay
Awareness and Recruitment
To create and promote awareness among KitToken holders through airdrop and incentive scheme.To recruit 1 million regional KitToken holders and facilitate peer to peer money transfer worth 2.5 trillion
Profits and network expansion
To create unique high value projects which shall contribute to the kittoken owners' earning worth 3 to 5% annually.To expand the network of users by branding and aggressive promotion

Features of KitToken
Secure and definite environment
Connects merchants and individuals
Low fees,fast and reliable transactions
Sharing of profit among holders
Strong asset backed business activities
Self-governing technology and global remittance

Motivations of Kittoken
Present Condition of Cash
Cash remains the dominant force in any economy.It will have a change at all times. And this is what which paved way for the existence of an updates and new version of payment method the kitpay method.
Necessity of KitPay
In future Kitpay technology can allow better development of financial transactions to meet he demand for new currencies. It enables faster and quicker as well as safer means of making payments
Crypto Regulations
Convergence to digital currency  disruptive era is accepted by    regional Asian Countries where most countries are developing     regulatory guidelines for utilizing cryptocurrency as a mode of payment .
Crypto Regulations
Convergence to digital currency  disruptive era is accepted by    regional Asian Countries where most countries are developing     regulatory guidelines for utilizing cryptocurrency as a mode of payment .

Token Information

Token name     : KitToken

Symbol              : KIT

Decimal             : 18

Cost per token : $0.05

Total Supply          : 8 Billion

For Reserve           : 2.5 Billion

For sale                  : 3.5 Billion

Airdrop+Bonuses : 2 Billion

Contract Address :
0x080eB7238031F97Ff011e273D6CaD5ad0c2dE532

ICO and Pre-sale information

Early Bird sale event
20th to 25th July (Bonus 70%)
26th to 31st July(Bonus 50%)
ICO sale
1st phase -August 1st to 10th (Bonus 30%)
2nd phase-August 11th to 20th (Bonus 20%)

To participate in ICO please visit https://kittoken.net

DON'T MISS THIS EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY TO PARTICIPATE IN KITTOKEN NOW!
VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO LEARN MORE & INVEST!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Foundico_manager

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:39:59 PM

Where i can find some information about your developers team? Sorry, but im not see this in your topic
kimonjol

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:35:36 PM

global financial ecosystem trend probably already no stranger anymore among investors, not wrong if the project KIT that takes the theme to TOKEN developed
littlepony

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 02:13:41 AM

Great project ! already receive Airdrop token !
Katysgysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:20:10 AM

KitToken is charged to develop a sustainable and stable eco-financial system based on blockchain. It uses a value transfer protocol to achieve transfer of payments from one person to another in peer to peer.
Maybe this is an interesting thing, and it benefits many users.
Strufmbae

Activity: 485
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:28:40 PM

Where i can find some information about your developers team? Sorry, but im not see this in your topic

It is not included in this thread. Try to visit their website. but they should have included it here it in the announcement thread. Participate at your own risk. Good bounty and project are rare gems. 

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:56:07 PM

So basically your token will runs on Ether chain, right? Hence the name "token" at the end of your brand. If that so, then you need to move this thread to the appropriate token section
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:13:19 AM

it looks like this project will have success, seeing from the sales it has been very good, the achievement is a very important point to success, it seems this project team has been very professional in handling this project. I hope this project can reach the target hope
hujanderas

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:47:21 AM

this project has the potential to be seen from the sales already very good, it seems that the team is very professional in building this project, I am sure the team has prepared everything to complete this project in order to reach the expected target.
TGBgraib

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:00:16 AM

KitToken is charged to develop a sustainable and stable eco-financial system based on blockchain. It uses a value transfer protocol to achieve transfer of payments from one person to another in peer to peer.
Maybe this is an interesting thing, and it benefits many users.

This platform will bridge the gap between traders and users by creating communities that include providers of goods and services, medical services, air travel and hospitality as well as education services.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:15:24 AM

this project has the potential to be seen from the sales already very good, it seems that the team is very professional in building this project, I am sure the team has prepared everything to complete this project in order to reach the expected target.
There is no doubt about it. all teams will surely do the job the best so that this project can run smoothly and successfully. because the team also expects the project will be a success, so naturally they are going to work hard in earnest.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:26:05 AM

Will u maintain the price after exchange listing ? Price after listing is usualy fall. How are u going to handle that?
rashio

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:43:23 AM

The website of KitToken looks good, but I cannot see the information of current result of token sale progress. If it is possible, would you like to share the information of how many token sold currently? It seems ICO first phase will end in 5 days. I hope you can get the maximum goal in first phase of ICO.   
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:48:43 PM

Very interesting concept offered by this Kittoken Project, I hope this project will be successful for the future. Goodluck
dudman8

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:05:20 PM

Good project, I have also invested KitToken tokens I think is very profitable, i hope the development will be good and benefit many people.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:46:01 AM

I see a lot of people who support this project so that later it can be successful, with an experienced team, all of them will always try their best for this project so that later success can be achieved later with satisfying results.
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

the project has a purpose also interesting concept and it's good like this I believe that the future will be a lot of support and I also hope this project can grow and develop in the future.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:35:49 AM

ICO phase one goes live a few more days and I hope more and more investors who join with this project so that the target can be achieved.
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:52:01 AM

The KitToken offering of secured and reliable payment system @KitPay

It has been quite clear that blockchain technology is the future of the FinTech industry. As currently constituted, the payment processing industry is the largest target of hackers and phishers. Billions are lost each year because most of the existing financial systems are reliant on database reliant systems security that can be breached by brute force attacks. Millions of people lose money or their sensitive information is exposed to identity theft due to the inefficient system. Additionally transaction fee issue has also been looked into in facilitating the usability of secured digital payment system for the common people on the street.

KitToken seeks to provide a sustainable financial ecosystem that is based on blockchain technology. The platform will use value transfer protocols to facilitate the transfer of payments from peer-to-peer, customer-to-business and business-to-business.
https://medium.com/@nashasephia/the-kitoken-offering-of-secured-and-reliable-payment-system-kitpay-4df3d10e9046
kaido19

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:12:42 AM

KitToken is a new type of trading that is more complex, as long as the development is very fast, I think KitToken will pay more attention, because this year's project is not the same as last year's project
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: