Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:30:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEW ICO]KIT TOKEN[IMPORTANT][INVEST NOW AND GET BIG]  (Read 2699 times)
donaldcao

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:03:05 AM

Great project ! already receive Airdrop token !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:28:07 AM

Motivations of Kittoken.   In future Kitpay technology can allow better development of financial transactions to meet he demand for new currencies. It enables faster and quicker as well as safer means of making payments.
Kutaxi

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:56:13 PM

first impression looking at the concept of the project is very interesting and I will follow the development of the project up to hopefully just the fore more and more support for this project.
cudjex

Activity: 507
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:16:08 AM

Kittoken kept his promise. Got the Airdrop token. Nice team.
byouinbali

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:57:30 PM

I am very sorry for not being able to join this project, I learned that the concept of this project is very good, and I am sure that this project will work well according to the plan of the project team and dev.
it's true that the project kit is very good because it is seen from the concept and the success team and the developer but it's very unfortunate because the campaign period is quite short, only three weeks and the highcap is too high, we can just only monitor this project.
It looks like very heavy with a duration of 3 weeks to be able to achieve the target of hardcap and I don't think there will be extra time ICO because currently many projects that do that.
right bro, heavy enough to reach hardcap but we as bounty hunters must continue to still support this kittoken project to be successful
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:50:48 PM

I am very sorry for not being able to join this project, I learned that the concept of this project is very good, and I am sure that this project will work well according to the plan of the project team and dev.
it's true that the project kit is very good because it is seen from the concept and the success team and the developer but it's very unfortunate because the campaign period is quite short, only three weeks and the highcap is too high, we can just only monitor this project.
It looks like very heavy with a duration of 3 weeks to be able to achieve the target of hardcap and I don't think there will be extra time ICO because currently many projects that do that.
right bro, heavy enough to reach hardcap but we as bounty hunters must continue to still support this kittoken project to be successful

What happens if they will not reach their targets? Are they going to return the money to the investors? Or this will continue? Most of the projects are abandoned once they failed their targets. I hope this will not be the case here.
four199

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:09:46 PM

The project is presented by a competent team that has good potential for the implementation of the objectives
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:45:05 AM

The project is presented by a competent team that has good potential for the implementation of the objectives
indeed this project very interesting concepts on offer are also very nice. and as far as support is also growing, but the success of a project depends on how all the teams can manage the project properly. If they work hard with very good for this project I believe success can be achieved.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
sembada

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:46:46 AM

What happens if they will not reach their targets? Are they going to return the money to the investors? Or this will continue? Most of the projects are abandoned once they failed their targets. I hope this will not be the case here.
the most important for now is the softcap already accomplished and the remaining 10 days away on the ICO phase 2 this hopefully results obtained more maximum again.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:37:49 AM

haha, i agree with you about Hardcap, but we can smile after seen this project has reached softcap, and if i'm not mistaken, KitToken has reached it before launch bounty campaign, so i think marketing team play an important role about it, we can see smart contract, this project has many contributors. And btw, ICO extend until August 31 , so this project has chance to reach more funds.

indeed this project very interesting concepts on offer are also very nice. and as far as support is also growing, but the success of a project depends on how all the teams can manage the project properly. If they work hard with very good for this project I believe success can be achieved.
Yes, i always check on social media of KitToken, these team always follow on blockchain event, at least we can saw it, they are very seriously to developing this project.

Keep calm mate, this project has reached softcap and i think this is a chance for other contributors to invest in this project because ICO has extend till august 31, come on guys i see the bright future of this Smiley

byouinbali

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:20:35 AM

the most important for now is the softcap already accomplished and the remaining 10 days away on the ICO phase 2 this hopefully results obtained more maximum again.
just a few days left the campaign period will end sales are still the same, whether the kittoken project developer will extend its campaign because the campaign period is only 3 weeks and the target is so high
erzascalet

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:02:36 AM

I think your project is interesting, everyone will join, use it! I hope this project will make great things! Awesome!
smarthousevn

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:08:04 AM

Admin please my twitter and facebook account have been updated, help me change my facebook followers to 4000 and my twitter followers to 1000 please so that my stakes will be calculated with it
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:08:33 AM

nowadays many who support this project are successful, hopefully in the future more will be interested in joining and the sales can achieve the targeted results, we look forward to the development of this project in the future.
teposaja

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:50:00 AM

nowadays many who support this project are successful, hopefully in the future more will be interested in joining and the sales can achieve the targeted results, we look forward to the development of this project in the future.
because the project is indeed very good and has the potential to be a success, thus many who are interested in this project and supported the development of this project.
ardcts

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:34:54 PM

It looks like the kit token project does have a pretty good strategy in developing its project. With the achievement of the softcap target, it will certainly have a positive impact in front of investors. Hopefully more people will be interested in participating in this project.
byouinbali

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:21:27 AM

I really hope with this Kittoken project and this is the last day of the champaign. I hope at the last time many investors will invest in this project. Amin
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:22:03 AM

KitToken Team has announced in Twitter that KIT token had already been listed on some Exchanges. Although the token sale is still opening for contribution now (and will be extended to Aug 31).
How the token is listed on exchange while it has not been distributed yet??
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:32:10 AM

I really hope with this Kittoken project and this is the last day of the champaign. I hope at the last time many investors will invest in this project. Amin
maybe with the many ways that provide support for this project, it will be easier to give a good impression and confidence for investors to join this project.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:14:18 AM

maybe with the many ways that provide support for this project, it will be easier to give a good impression and confidence for investors to join this project.
not only the support of the participants to be able to convince investors but with the cohesiveness of the team, I think it will be easier to convince investors in this project, because with a team that always maintains cohesiveness and is active in providing information about this project, it can be more convincing investors. latest from this project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: