Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:51:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEW ICO]KIT TOKEN[IMPORTANT][INVEST NOW AND GET BIG]  (Read 2699 times)
squrpan

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:04:38 AM

I see many who support this project, hopefully with the many supports that flow into this project to success, we will always support the team so that we are always enthusiastic in developing this project.
support for this project a lot, but I think the success of a project is not only seen from a lot of support, but it all depends on how the team can manage the project properly and able to attract many investors to join in this project.
tominobo12

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:45:40 AM

I think its about time that blockchain technology can be used for easy and hassle-free payment methods which other platforms seem to monopolize as of the moment. I see this idea getting there and opening that opportunity to merchants and customers. Wish this idea the best, road to mass adoption!
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:46:06 AM

In this month their web wallet and mobile wallet should be released and next month is dedicated to development on partnership side. These wallets will be first practical step as they already have started trading workshops. It will remain to see how they deliver their long term long goals those will make real difference.
mashutka444

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:16:59 PM

It is worth noting that when entering the ICO market of large investors and venture funds, the marketing policy of development companies may completely change. This ICO is a rather promising product that boldly enters the market, good luck to the team in all endeavors.
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:48:07 AM

https://kittoken.net/airdrop
File not found (404 error)
If you think what you're looking for should be here, please contact the site owner.

Please update your contents & links
Thanks!
Sarsono

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:47:42 AM

It is worth noting that when entering the ICO market of large investors and venture funds, the marketing policy of development companies may completely change. This ICO is a rather promising product that boldly enters the market, good luck to the team in all endeavors.
a big project that I think is worth to get a lot of support, because at least with a lot of people that support this project will make all the team much more eager again to develop this project. Hopefully everything goes well and success can be achieved with ease.
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:33:44 AM

a big project that I think is worth to get a lot of support, because at least with a lot of people that support this project will make all the team much more eager again to develop this project. Hopefully everything goes well and success can be achieved with ease.
Hopefully, we pray for the best for this project. Hopefully the hopes of this project can be achieved with satisfactory results. I am sure that in the future this project will develop successfully because all involved are great teams.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:48:55 AM

in a concerned market condition, this platform managed to achieve hardcap. I see support for this platform is amazing. in the telegram channel, the admin is very active communicating, and that is the basic capital for that success.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:08:15 PM

in a concerned market condition, this platform managed to achieve hardcap. I see support for this platform is amazing. in the telegram channel, the admin is very active communicating, and that is the basic capital for that success.
This is very unusual. where with the unstable market conditions many sales the ico cannot achieve maximum results even do her sales duration extension. but I was very surprised with a very remarkable achievement. Hopefully his later distribution may run smoothly.

filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:10:29 PM

The MOU signifies the joint aspirations of KitToken and DBL Resources to bring the self service dobby services to the next level. The MOU was signed by Mr Nasharuddin Mohamad, President of KitToken and Mrs Elly Haryati Khairuddin, General Manager of DBL. Under the MOU, DBL will alllow KitPay to be one of the payment. gateway for their services.
https://medium.com/@kittoken.official/the-mou-signifies-the-joint-aspirations-of-kittoken-and-dbl-resources-to-bring-the-self-service-9250473c37de

Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:12:47 PM

looks very incredible... I do not understand the essence of the project, what do they want to do? When will the distribution of tokens?
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:16:56 AM

I was looking at roadmap to understand what is next to expect accordingly. It is clear only thing for next six month will be under their focus is development on project and building partnerships and exposing the future platform by attending various events. First ever exchange listing will be somewhere in second quarter of 2019 and next in third quarter. That is long time like almost one year before seeing it being traded widely.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:17:24 PM

Kit token is already listed on first two exchanges today and this was the topic among participants in telegram. Though price are under ICO but in current situation that is understandable. It seems that roadmap is not relevant anymore as they hurried to take the token to exchanges immediately. May be there is some change in policy.
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:05:57 PM

can you show us where unsold token ? already burned ? show me ?
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:00:17 AM

What a success, are you drunk? This project is rubbish, it is traded 200 times cheaper than the price of ICO. And daily trading volume of 1-2 ETH.
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

What a success, are you drunk? This project is rubbish, it is traded 200 times cheaper than the price of ICO. And daily trading volume of 1-2 ETH.

Very panic situation hard to believe how people are dumping this token right after the finish of this ICO. They raised big amount I hope they will provide some relief in coming days and who are buying at current will get more position.
NrX

Merit: 254

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:16:40 AM

Kit token's value was decreased immediately after it was distributed to investors. I didn't participate in initial coin offering even seeing then raising more than $115 millions was provoking me to jump on it. I just missed that time but picked up more with less money now. I hope team has prooper plan and price will be go up having this much money in hands shouldn't let the price slips under ICO at first place.
jtalk
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:12:08 AM

Total trading volume for previous 24 hours was just 0.58 Ethereum. You can take two understanding from it first it people those had to dump have done and there is no more cheap KIT anymore which is good to expect increase. The other side is lack of interest of buyers even at half of cent of dollar when initial price was 5 cent. Delivery of product will push this market by then don't have big expectations.

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
[/center]
darkota

Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:40:48 AM

KitToken News Release, 2 November 2018
HOW KITTOKEN INCREASE ITS UTILISATION: A STEP FORWARD
https://medium.com/@kittoken.official/kittoken-news-release-2-november-2018-622e90d701f5
jtalk
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:22:52 AM

I can see some steps already have been taken to increase the usability of Kit token. Though little late to read the expansion steps to operate outside of Malaysia with brokering license and now Kit token to make acceptable for mining operation is also great. Since project is young and needs time to establish but team is actively making efforts that looks good and quite hopeful.

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: