Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:35:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do I need to invest in  (Read 4481 times)
ruslan4040

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:31:39 PM

It depends on you, i think that it is better to invest in solid coins that you are sure that will never crash or go down, that is why you need to make a little research before investing, take a look over eos, bancor, cardano, and probably stellar lummens.
cherepashkis

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:33:16 PM

I believe that while there is a falling market it is better not to invest.
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:45:43 PM

of course you should invest in a good coin with good development and potential in the future. In determining a good coin, it must be with a lot of reading and knowing about the latest crypto news. and in my opinion at this time may be the right time to make an investment by buying eth and etc, because I am very sure both coins have a bright future prospect

ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:46:25 PM

Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
If you are new, I recommend that you carefully study the altcoin you want to invest. It is best to invest in altcoin in the top 50 coinmarketcap. Top 2 altcoin that I recommend to buy at the moment is Ethereum and Cardano. These are potentially good altcoins. Ethereum is the foundation of many ICOs, it's very popular. Investing in Ethereum will bring you a lot of profit later this year. Cardano has an excellent team, its blockchain is also perfect, many experts say that Cardano will grow strongly and compete with Ethereum in the future.
stunedi

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:47:23 PM

invest in bitcoin or Ethereum both coins are the most promising on the market.
leonidas89

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:55:35 PM

Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now

That's the big question everybody would like to know the answer to, but the truth is nobody knows what's the best to buy.

You have to base your choices on fundamentals you look our for such as vision, industry, team etc. but I personally look for new projects which I believe in to follow along their journey from the beginning. My favourite. At the moment is WONO which is a decentralised peer-to-peer marketplace for goods and services utilising the transparency, security and efficiency that blockchain and smart contract technology provide to improve the P2P experience (provide a layer of trust etc.) and I'm excited to see what wono can add to the P2P space.

In this type of market its important to find projects you're happy to follow for a while that you actually believe the vision of in terms of how they can change a space for the better. That's my two satoshis anyway. Otherwise I'd be going crazy about price all the time lol.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:08:18 PM

for myself I am now investing in Ripple because Ripple has good potential in the future, more and more are using Ripple since the first time Ripple appeared.
Nimbusrf

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:09:53 PM

while the market is falling do not need to invest anywhere because after a while you will buy these coins cheaper
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:14:01 PM

my advice for now is better you invest in EOS, because only EOS can still give you a decent profit.
ps

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:19:04 PM

The best altcoins to invest in 2018 are :

1- Ripple: Transaction cost is minimal and also transaction time is less. American Express’s, MoneyGram and other big names adoption of Ripple has enabled its users to make instant blockchain based payments.

2- NEM: it can be scaled and adapted to almost any kind of application and its use is not only limited to few sectors like banking and financial institutions.

3- IOTA: it is not based on blockchain technology, unlike other cryptocurrencies still is price increasing and is trading between $1.5 - $4.
Monero: Anonymity is best feature of Monero. The price of Monero has went up to over $200 in a very less time period, which was due to the high level of anonymity it offers.
Jammypoe

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:30:38 PM

Definitely here to learn and read about promising coins. I think it is still the same thing. No one is completely sure of which to invest in. It will still be the buyer's choice to make. Underground study or research of any coins to buy would be cool. No coins set out to fail, the thing to understand is that, what would ensure it does not fail in not the coins call to make. Those investing should be careful.
shushle

Activity: 336
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:34:17 PM

I don't understand what's going on with the COV coin. Someone buys it for a second day, then drops the price, then again. As if someone knows some news, so I want to invest in it.

│   F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │     A sports token that knows your favorite team
(     Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS     )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[   TWITTER     FACEBOOK     REDDIT     ANN THREAD     TELEGRAM     INSTAGRAM   ]
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:36:10 PM

Depends on what you want. Aside from btc there are a lot of good altcoins out there including top altcoin Ethereum. You can also take a risk in ICO if you want. Just be careful on what you are investing. Make a research first, at the end it's your money and the decision is yours.
Viscore

Activity: 3094
Merit: 651

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:38:24 PM

It is better to check and analyze its trend before taking a step on buying. Due to high market volatility, it is really hard to predict which one would grow in the current situation we have. To ensure of gaining, it is better to invest on bitcoin and ethereum ,cause it surely survive in the long run.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
eolitic

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:21:37 PM

I think, now it's better to invest in big coins, I mean Ethereum, Bitcoin, Dash, Ripple. You can also try investing in ICO, there are lots of great projects. If you don't have much money to invest, you can invest your time and participate in bounty. That's what I am doing at the moment in order to earn some money for investments.
pedpedped

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:27:52 PM

It's a good time to invest in BTC and Altcoin this time. As you specify i support ETH is a good project to invest in.
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:37:16 PM

I recommend investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum now. Bitcoin is the king of the market, it is very popular, most people know Bitcoin. Many big investors in the world hold Bitcoin. I believe in the future Bitcoin will grow strongly and its price will go to the moon. Ethereum is the queen of the market, it is the foundation of many ICO projects. Possible, at the end of the year the price of Etheruem will be over $ 1500.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:52:34 PM

Now is a great time to invest in crypto. Now that the market is starting to show signs of recovery, we should buy before prices rebound. If we want to invest safely and profitably, it is best to buy altcoin in the top 50 coinmarkepcap. A few altcoin that I think we should buy now are NEO, IOTA, Cardano, EOS and Ethereum. I believe that these are the altcoin that will grow strongly in the future, and bring much profit to us.

paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:58:21 PM

You can choose to invest in bitcoin nowadays bitcoin is rising again. Or you can choose to invest in ETH this is a coin that is highly competitive with bitcoin. The electronic marketplace is wide open. You have many choices with different pennies.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:00:21 PM

I strongly recommend to have and use Ethereum as a coin that is very reliable. because with Altcoin like Ethereum this has a growing development will be very capable of generating substantial profits. indeed for its development for Ethereum is much to support for its development.

Ethereum is still the king of all altcoin, mostly used in every ico project in crypto and still making a name in digital market . We have the same recommendation always ethereum and lets add also the real king bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: