Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:55:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do I need to invest in  (Read 4481 times)
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:01:54 PM

Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
I recommend investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum now. Bitcoin is the king of the market, it is very popular, most people know Bitcoin. Many big investors in the world hold Bitcoin. I believe in the future Bitcoin will grow strongly and its price will go to the moon. Ethereum is the queen of the market, it is the foundation of many ICO projects. Possible, at the end of the year the price of Etheruem will be over $ 1500.
Yes, both coin are already known by individuals because it was proven in where we can expect tremendous profit to earned due to the market fluctuates higher prices ,this platform have a good benefits and much secured in scams.
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:02:47 PM

Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
this is hard to say, i think that you shoyld try any popular one and find youtpr oetfect coin tht brings you money

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:03:11 PM

coin you need to make an investment in my opinion is ADA, because the price of ADA will increase very high in the future

Sicithdeve

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:03:31 PM

I recommend investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum now. Bitcoin is the king of the market, it is very popular, most people know Bitcoin. Many big investors in the world hold Bitcoin. I believe in the future Bitcoin will grow strongly and its price will go to the moon. Ethereum is the queen of the market, it is the foundation of many ICO projects. Possible, at the end of the year the price of Etheruem will be over $ 1500.
Yes, both coin are already known by individuals because it was proven in where we can expect tremendous profit to earned due to the market fluctuates higher prices ,this platform have a good benefits and much secured in scams.
well, this is a question of the experience and i bekieve that you will find your own answer ont his question within so e time

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
eddyhalim

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:07:11 PM

I recommend investing in NEO and Monero now. NEO is known as the dragon of Asia. It was born in China. NEO owns the technology, the plan is quite similar to Ethereum. NEO also has a very professional team and a large community. Monero is altcoin with great privacy. Every transaction with Monero is completely anonymous. No third party can find the sender and recipient information. I believe that if the government controls the crypto market then Monero will be more popular and its price will also increase.

marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:15:27 PM

I strongly recommend to have and use Ethereum as a coin that is very reliable. because with Altcoin like Ethereum this has a growing development will be very capable of generating substantial profits. indeed for its development for Ethereum is much to support for its development.

Ethereum is still the king of all altcoin, mostly used in every ico project in crypto and still making a name in digital market . We have the same recommendation always ethereum and lets add also the real king bitcoin.
Rather than bitcoin i would agree about the fact that ethereum helps so many platform with its blockchain. Remember cryptokitties is working successfully. It has a lot of update in the future and ethereum will always become the best choice rather than bitcoin.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:34:32 PM

I strongly recommend to have and use Ethereum as a coin that is very reliable. because with Altcoin like Ethereum this has a growing development will be very capable of generating substantial profits. indeed for its development for Ethereum is much to support for its development.

Ethereum is still the king of all altcoin, mostly used in every ico project in crypto and still making a name in digital market . We have the same recommendation always ethereum and lets add also the real king bitcoin.
Rather than bitcoin i would agree about the fact that ethereum helps so many platform with its blockchain. Remember cryptokitties is working successfully. It has a lot of update in the future and ethereum will always become the best choice rather than bitcoin.
Both currencies has a stronger platform because it was already proven that many individuals get good profits on it,for me ethereum is the best in altcoin but this bitcoin is much stronger because all coins was bases on the market of bitcoin and this is what we promote in a future that supported by blockchain technology.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:37:56 PM

You can choose to invest in bitcoin nowadays bitcoin is rising again. Or you can choose to invest in ETH this is a coin that is highly competitive with bitcoin. The electronic marketplace is wide open. You have many choices with different pennies.
Among all cryptocurrency bitcoin and ethereum is best choice to invest in. Yes I can sense in bitcoin price will increase again same with ethereum. It has many users and currently many has holding on these coins. Btc and ethereum are really on top so investing for this will receive profit in return.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:38:59 PM

bitcoin and eth big dogs for good, a few coins are being tested by coinbase, coins listed on coinbase tend to grow in price over time once listed look into it.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:00:15 AM

I would suggest you to check new protocols that came out from ICOs like Pchain , ZEBI chain , Atonomi, One Ledger , Quarkchain  , Fusion ,Ontology ,Cpchain ,Rchain and Ethos
longrhm96

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:52:14 AM

it's miles an opportunity in case you make investments even as the marketplace is red, why? because you will all the advatage to have a huge income margin when the marketplace rises up again. Do not go along with those who do panic promoting because they without a doubt don't know how the digital foreign money market works.
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:16:08 AM

a lot of good Altcoins for you to make a pretty profitable investment. because with the potential of this existing development will be very able to generate profits for the future into a coin that is very capable to give more profits. such as Ethereum, Ripple, and NEO is pretty good.
I think you are better off investing your Ethereum coins nowadays Ethereum coins are declining and so nowadays many people are investing in Ethereum because these coins have good growth and thus this coin will be profitable in the future

ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:24:37 AM

Yes, I think it is the right time to buy coins, I would recommend you buy ETH and EOS, they are all coins that I think are good.
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:32:13 AM

I think you can invest 10% of your assets in encryption. The encrypted market is very volatile, so if you invest too much, it may have an impact on your life.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:37:22 AM

You can choose to invest in bitcoin nowadays bitcoin is rising again. Or you can choose to invest in ETH this is a coin that is highly competitive with bitcoin. The electronic marketplace is wide open. You have many choices with different pennies.
Among all cryptocurrency bitcoin and ethereum is best choice to invest in. Yes I can sense in bitcoin price will increase again same with ethereum. It has many users and currently many has holding on these coins. Btc and ethereum are really on top so investing for this will receive profit in return.
Hassle free with this coin, no need to study the whole technology because this is already a good choice. But if you try to invest in other coins i suggest to make extra effort, and don't just ask here where to invest. We have a lot of good coins out in the market, but if you depend on any hype you might lose the money.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:53:53 AM

many options can be taken when prices are red at the moment. particularly buy that has potential so that it can last a long time and for long-term investments. EOS and ripple can be a good choice and be promising. the development of the second altcoin is worthy to be followed because it could have would be a good contender for the ethereum.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:59:19 AM

it's up to you because the main investment capital with cryptocurrency is the confidence and patience because we know the risks in the investment is very big one of them we can not know the future price of the cryptocurrency

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:13:56 AM

If you want to invest now I suggest you to invest ethereum, I think altcoin which is currently more profitable to invest is ethereum.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:22:55 AM

I think you can invest 10% of your assets in encryption. The encrypted market is very volatile, so if you invest too much, it may have an impact on your life.
immediately begin your current investment due to the red market price. you can start with a cheap price. buy a coin that has a future like ETH and save up to three years to earn a profit.
tranquochung

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:23:57 AM

Dear friend,
This is a question that many persons ask each other on some coin forum. Sure, If we know which coin can invest to get profits, we will be rich. But not simple, in the current times, coin market is very not stable. So I think we should be patient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: