Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 05:39:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do I need to invest in  (Read 4476 times)
tng811

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:28:51 AM

Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
Now is a good time to buy and hold for long term. You can choose any coins in the top 10 since they are the safest bet for you. If you would like an adventure and a chance to win big, do some research and choose any low-cap coin with ranking from 1000 to 400 on coinmarketcap. Buy and hold it for a few years and you will get your rewards.

vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:36:00 AM

The best time to buy Bitcoin cheap and easy is when the market is red.  Altcoin is even cheaper at this time since whatever happens to bitcoin affect Altcoin positively or negatively.  You do not need to wait,  start buying cheaply now!

Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:37:40 AM

Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
Now is a good time to buy and hold for long term. You can choose any coins in the top 10 since they are the safest bet for you. If you would like an adventure and a chance to win big, do some research and choose any low-cap coin with ranking from 1000 to 400 on coinmarketcap. Buy and hold it for a few years and you will get your rewards.
I believe that the most amazing coin that we need to invest in specially in this huge dip is maybe bitcoin and altcoin, I see that the altcoin and bitcoin is now low at cost and it is really a big advantage to investors if they are going to invest it today. Maybe we need to invest it right now because we can now afford due to the five dropping of its price and then we need to hold to get the right timing on selling.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:40:22 AM

potential and coins should you have currently is EOS and the ethereum. Both these coins I am sure will not disappoint. You could try investing on both. May try starting from a small capital first if it is still a new player.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Skizzewizzie

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:41:26 AM

Nano is on a 3rd generation blockchain called Block Lattice with high scalability, no fees, and instant transactions. Unlike IOTA, Nano only wants to be a payment processor and nothing else, for now at least. With Nano, every user has their own blockchain and has to perform a small amount of computing for each transaction, which makes Nano perform at 300 TPS with no problems and 7,000 TPS have also been tested successfully. Very promising 3rd gen technology and a strong focus on only being the fastest currency without trying to be everything.
jasonjm

Activity: 1274
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:51:33 AM

There are many potential coins which are good for investment but I suggest you to invest in ETH, XRP, BTC, EOS.

Dear friend,
This is a question that many persons ask each other on some coin forum. Sure, If we know which coin can invest to get profits, we will be rich. But not simple, in the current times, coin market is very not stable. So I think we should be patient.

You are some what right, with current price manipulation you never know which alt is going to be pump next but you have to take risk to earn good. Waiting at this moment I think is not a good option prices of the coins are going down continuously so it is the best opportunity to buy some.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
RaiNain

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:55:37 AM

You can buy ethereum if you have a lot of capital. if you buy it now, you will get a big advantage when the price of ethereum starts to rise. yes ethereum is a good choice.
MiF

Activity: 1386
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:10:34 AM

This market is really hard to guess. You should know thoroughly and then invest. Even appreciated coins are dropping sharply. Of course I can be sure the coins like ETH, BTC will increase again, but other coins can not be sure. You can try buying CS or TMT
   I recommend to invest on Eth and Btc, these two has shown good prospect and has a potential on crypto world. Consequently, Eth has a great derivation viable platform and some investors resembling to invest in this asset. Whilst Btc is one of a leading asset and its value is very well expensive and lead very promising, many investors resemblant to invest this asset too. But explore more in this crypto world to recognize on which of all coins are relevant to be invested that are profitable.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:15:21 AM

a lot of good coins in the market, but now it is not so good, where the market is down so the price of coins is below. but for investment i still choose eth and btc the most recommendation. will very quickly your investment back and get a profit from there, the key is just patient.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:41:52 AM

The altcoin and token in the top # 50 on the coinmarket cap can be invested, because it has been developed for a long time or has a fairly large trading volume!
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:28:27 AM

The best time to buy Bitcoin cheap and easy is when the market is red.  Altcoin is even cheaper at this time since whatever happens to bitcoin affect Altcoin positively or negatively.  You do not need to wait,  start buying cheaply now!

Man, many guys simply find that Bitcoin is too much expensive. That is why they choose good but cheep altcoins that give them the best profit. Take, for instance, EOS, NEM, Gladius, and KuCoin Shares.
emanbea07

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:37:20 AM

I think much better to buy for now is ethereum because is safe coin amd cheap price for now and welknown but this coin is for longterm trade your key to profit ia patience.
esteam004@gmail.com

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:51:42 AM

I think the ICO is a pretty good choice at the moment. Market is moving so it is difficult to trade or hold
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:09:30 AM

If you want to make profit with lower risk,  in my opinion BTC and ETH is best option to buy it now  and hold it in a few month.  A lot of good news about Bitcoin now like Bitcoin ETF and Bitcoin trading Futures, and this is make more demand from many big investor.  Like prediction of many professional  trader,  the price of BTC possible to go to $50k in last of this year.

Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:14:19 AM

I recommend investing in better known coins like btc, eth, neo, xrp and others. Do not choose one coin, allocate investments in several areas.
Neved1975

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:39:25 AM

if you are planning to invest this month for the very first time then you could likely pick out any of the altcoins from the top 25 on coinmarketcap which might be currently near lows for the year. when the market begins to pick up you need to be capable of without problems get a one hundred% return from lots of them as they're all down by using round seventy five - 80% as it stands.
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:37:19 AM

I think personally, you do not have to worry if the market is red because we can get a chance with that situation. You can invest to buy some coins and hold them for a while until the price goes up. And also Do not go with people who do panic sales because they really do not know how the digital currency market works.

deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:53:26 AM

I am looking at this coin, it seems attractive: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/opet so take a look.
boljul

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:01:00 AM

It depends on your strategy. If you are long-term investor you can invest in basic coins Top 20 on the CMC. If you want to flip you should analize ICO's to find the best and after their listings sell immediately.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:09:19 AM

Personally, I found this one argentas.io that seems to be only at their "pre-distribution" or presale stage. They have had a very low profile, should boost their marketing & promotion, because I hadn't heard of this project, but it looks like a very interesting platform for financial blockchain, deconstructing the business of banking and recreating it within the blockchain platform in a decentralized manner. They chose the rarer Stellar platform for their AXU token rather than the most common ERC-20 choice, but it suits the type of their business model. Stellar is cheap now, but it is on the rise, because it may be listed on Coinbase. That will also boost this project. Thinking of putting some into it - looks solid, the business case, solid people and experience. They say that the ICO price will be double the presale price, so this one may give nice gains very quickly too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: