Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:18:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do I need to invest in  (Read 4474 times)
gabriela1999

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:49:56 AM

To be safe and bring good profit in the market days down.  You should buy and hold long term top 10 coin on coinmarketcap.  And divide the capital should not put eggs into a basket

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mihacrypto

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:51:41 AM

I transferred 90% of my assets to Ethereum, I think that this is the most promising coin of the future. Leave in the ..

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:57:41 AM

I transferred 90% of my assets to Ethereum, I think that this is the most promising coin of the future. Leave in the ..
actually holding too much ETH is not always a good idea, i think it's just a safe move for us to get profit slowly in the future, however, if anyone want to have more profit than just investing ETH, then i suggest you should invest in NEO or Ripple, they are two of the most potential altcoins that are highly recommended by investors around the world because of the important roles in contributing financial support to the world.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Bill205

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:58:08 AM

Before investing in any coin you should do your propper research on the coin and the project because everybody has a different opinion about their investment strategy. Look for the roadmap of the project what features are the bringing in how much work has already been done and are there any major updates coming to the project in the future. Also it is nice to divide your investment in multiple coins of your choice which will be profitable in the future.
Shyamnautiyal8

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:58:33 AM

Yes this is the right time to buy coins because the prices are on discount. Take advantage of this dips and you'll surely profit if you do long term investment.
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:02:13 AM

Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now

My last investment was Welltrado.
If you want something stable I would offer you to take a look on that project.
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280

Araw ICO

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:03:14 AM

Much depends on the number of funds that you want to invest. If the amount is not large, I would choose coins with a very high risk but also a big profit

Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:05:50 AM

Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now

One of the most successful tokens for investment at the moment is IOS Token. Having opened the schedule of IOS Token, I can distinguish its smooth upward trend, which began in March 2018. This gives ume reason to believe that the cost of IOST token grows linearly, regularly, and without sudden surges. I assume that the cost of the IOS Token course can reach 80-90 cents. Most likely, this will happen in the middle of the autumn.
alir

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:17:27 AM

Buy a few coins, and then you will have more opportunities that the coin will grow. Now the market is in a good correction, do not miss your chance.
terencio

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:31:32 AM

My bet during bear season still  on Eth and Bitcoin.  Eth was just 300 usd before it achieve record-breaking high the 1,000 usd.  In any case, the vast majority of the altcoins presently are discounted , on the off chance that you have additional fiat, it's the right time  to buy great altcoins  listed on CMC now.

md.falkone

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:58:33 PM

Bitcoin, ethereum, and NEO, in my opinion, are coins that have been proven to have escaped the scam. All three coins are increasing from year to year, both from his community and from the price. Moreover on the ethereum and NEO that is currently increasingly popular because of the use of its platform in various ICO. Here to you three options with the minimum risks.
nantaken

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:58:34 PM

I have two good coin options to make investments, the coin is EOS and MNX.
Balorck

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:32:50 PM

I advise you to buy that for a long time in the market and have already shown themselves to be on the good side . and what the new is worth well analyze
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:43:20 PM

I think two very good coins to invest are Bitcoin and Ethereum, and you should look at them and study them before you invest because now many new coins are not necessarily good in the future.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are proven and profitable and the most popular coins in the crypto world because of their very high value among other coins.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
zhabuxxs

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:44:32 PM

if you want to invest long-term for an annual period, it is better to buy bitcoin coins ... because bitcoin prices affect other altcoin prices ... while the current situation of new coin projects is always released ... with conditions like this it is definitely the price of bitcoin always awake will even continue to rise higher again ..
angrybirdy

Activity: 966
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:44:55 PM

you dont need to find an altcoin that you need to invest, you should want it first, there is no requirements for anyone that says that you need to invest on some altcoin. and if you want to invest, you are free to choose among those thousands of altcoins in the market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:47:04 PM

I think it's time to buy ethereum and Neo. This year the coin has a platform technology that will have a high value. as well as ico project growth every year.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

Do your own search first before buying anything and put only the money that you are willing to lose here. Don't think that cryptocurrency is a easy money and getting other people opinions here will make you rich. Go and search everything very well about cryptocurrency and how the market works.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
residivis

Activity: 443

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:53:07 PM

for now I think it's best to invest on token etherium or cheap altcoin that hargannya not reach $ 1 and hold it in the long term with this I am sure you will get big profits.
Niobeh

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:06:50 PM

Do your own search first before buying anything and put only the money that you are willing to lose here. Don't think that cryptocurrency is a easy money and getting other people opinions here will make you rich. Go and search everything very well about cryptocurrency and how the market works.
There's a lot of potential coin here in cryptocurrencies but still there's also much stronger in which the most popular and more demand by individuals like bitcoin and ethereum in here we can expect good profit because the fluctuation is highly regulated in market.
I advice you to involve in popular coin in order to be secured and not to regrets at the end, nowadays it has a lot of spreading scams in the coin they promote so still to choose those potentials like ETH ,NEO and BTC because the are already proven to immediately grow its prices.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: