Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:13:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do I need to invest in  (Read 4477 times)
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:01:00 AM

I will suggest Ethereum,EOS,TROn and DGB for you as these are stable coins and hope as market go green these will grow also.

Folomyu

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:49:00 AM

a considerable measure of good coins in the market, however now it leaves something to be desired, where the market is down so the cost of coins is beneath. be that as it may, for speculation despite everything I pick eth and btc the most proposal. will rapidly your venture back and get a benefit from that point, the key is simply tolerant.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:58:00 AM

At the moment, i suggest to buy a coin thats is on the top 20 crypto coins at the coinmarketchap. Less risk than buying a new born project, we are still at thr bearish market and its opportunity to buy a highly recommended coins. 50% down and if you buy at these price then bull market nearing to come. At just a moment, 100% for sure there will be profit without taking a risk
Man From The Future

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:45:32 PM

Before you invest, in a few weeks you may follow the price of various coins in the market. Perhaps in addition to BTC and ETH there are still many coins that have the potential for more profound benefits. But choosing a potential coin is not easy, it takes time for market price analysis. I prefer to invest BTC and ETH, because the potential and future of the coin is very good and the system and its features are very good.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:55:18 PM

While you are a beginner choose between TOP 10 coins and invest in them. In equal parts divide the money between them.
Halbert

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:56:25 PM

Invest in bitcoin or ethereum because these coins form the whole market and in the future they will grow 100%  Cool
Itcher

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:07:58 PM

EOS, ADA, TRX, this top coins look very interesting. Each of them showed the new technology to the market.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:11:42 AM

Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
the very right coins to buy now are Ethereum and Bitcoin or you can choose on the list of 10 best coins on the Coinmarketcap, now the market is still recovering so this is the best opportunity to buy and keep it in the next few months.
There is not much of a point to invest in any coin besides bitcoin, maybe in the future once we get a decision about the ETF we can invest in other coins but for now the best investment by far is bitcoin, and choosing any other coin in the case the ETF is approved will only mean that you are going to lose money and since I am not in this market to lose money then bitcoin is my coin of choice.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:23:17 AM

Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
the very right coins to buy now are Ethereum and Bitcoin or you can choose on the list of 10 best coins on the Coinmarketcap, now the market is still recovering so this is the best opportunity to buy and keep it in the next few months.
There is not much of a point to invest in any coin besides bitcoin, maybe in the future once we get a decision about the ETF we can invest in other coins but for now the best investment by far is bitcoin, and choosing any other coin in the case the ETF is approved will only mean that you are going to lose money and since I am not in this market to lose money then bitcoin is my coin of choice.
i think it's better to invest your coin in bitcoin because Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency that can be bought, sold, or traded like a commodity. Bitcoin itself specifically, the so called blockchain technology that powers Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies which is one reason it’s such an attractive, and controversial, concept.  so many people wanted to invest because many people trust bitcoin.
Luana Trade
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:05:15 AM

STILL BELIEVED IN THE ETHEREUM HE WILL HAVE COME TO REACH THE BITCOIN PRICE ONE DAY WITH WORLDWIDE MASS ADOPTION
vandatpb

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:19:31 PM

Eloncity is one of the best projects that can now be found. Perfect idea and a competent team of developers is the key to the success of this project. I think that this it is one of my best investments. Join now! https://eloncity.io/
jackmoon

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:27:55 AM

Coins are now popular in the market because they have reached their lowest point. As long as you are not afraid to continue to fall, and keep it for a long time.
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:33:22 AM

I think it is good time for ICOs, but you need to find appropriate project, it is better then investing in coins now. It is some king of business investment. go to www.icoguide.com their rates are not paid, so it will help you to make selection.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:35:53 AM

I think we will hold bitcoin, ethereum, Neo, Ada. because we can also invest now, because now the price is also cheap, so we can wait for high prices, so we will make a lot of money.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:47:12 AM

Investment are currently determine the capital you have, to enable to invest more towards the community for more profitable, therefore the price of Crypto has dropped. Which I prefer to invest on Ethereum.
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

Of course, this is the moment you can inveat most and reap high sometime to come. Every good investor knows that the entry time into a market is a huge contributor to his success. There can't be any good time than when the values have fallen. I will recommend you invest in btc.
ggod5

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:50:22 AM

My thoughts are the same as you, I think the most worthwhile investment project is Ethereum. Now the price is very worth investing in 2k. The value of the future is at least 10K. You should make a lot of investment in the red market.
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:52:35 AM

I recommend you invest in bitcoin and ETH because those two COINS are ranked first and second. As long as we buy when the price is low, there will be a big return on long-term holdings.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:52:41 AM

the market is experiencing a very severe accident, a situation like this makes us a dilemma, there are some people who say it's time to buy, there are some people who promote their altcoins, and there are some people who say it's time to sit still and hold back until the market returns normal, I suggest you to buy ethereum or sit still and hold back.
Palmond

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:53:18 AM

Yes, now the market is red, I'm sure this is an opportunity for us to get many benefits, at current prices, so we will get more profits in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: