Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:28:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do I need to invest in  (Read 4479 times)
laynum

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:29:14 PM

I think the best advise for you is to buy coins of your choice that you most believe in and see a lot of potential in it. Market is red, prices are down, and I must mention, this is a good opportunity to buy, but you have to look for what best suits you and satisfies your interest, do your analysis on it, then go for it.
kiarasatina

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:31:23 PM

It's dependent upon you. As I would see it, ETH is the best venture decision at exhibit.
As the market recuperates, ETH will rise first.
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:32:14 PM

There are so many coins out there on market and I think investing into it needs a thorough background check before you invest into it. I don't want to mention any coin to you. Just make a background checks and invest with the amount you can.
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:36:17 PM

Hello, I think that at the moment you can invest in any coin from the top 50 crypto-coinmarketcap.com site except one and this is Tether.
glonic

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:02:59 AM

Already today you can become a participant in a very promising project Eloncity. The project takes a leading position in the ratings of many resources. Do not miss your chance, join a team of professionals. https://eloncity.io/
skeletica

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:14:13 AM

Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
I suggest ETH, don't know why I really like this one coin.

I believe in the future ETH will be able to compete with bitcoin. I am very optimistic about that.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:55:13 AM

I think what is worth investing in is Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, ADA, NEO, OMG, Dash and Waves. This is the list of altcoins that can bring you profit.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:58:12 AM

I tend to invest mainly in ETH, also MTC and CBC looks very attractive to me with higher potential, but a bit more risk to take. All these three are good to invest as the price is at the bottom of the market. MTC is awesome for giving out an airdrop each month, depending how much you hodl in your wallet. Take a look at them

ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:06:21 AM

Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
Yes, the market is red now. But the market will not always be red, believe me, this will grow again and green.
For long-term investments, I recommend Bitcoin and Ethereum. And for now is the right time to buy it, because prices are decreasing.
Manjita950

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:57:22 AM

I think that ethereum and bitcash a good coin for you to invest because today every coin has a low price.If you want to invest your money in to ethereum and bitcash that have a good future use long term Investment and to get more profit.
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:04:02 AM

Stellar is a good choice, because I'm sure in the future Stellar will slowly defeat Ethereum and Bitcoin.
itoybtc

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:22:15 AM

I agree with the others who says that you will use the ETH because we know has the good characteristic to help people to invest and earn. With the ethereum you will have a decent future utilize long term investment and to get more benefits. And also Ethereum enables designers to expand over its blockchain as it sees the blockchain as the medium to improve the world. If you want to gain profit and to have a brighter future you just need to invest to ETH wait and have faith until it will grow so you will able now to reach your goal.
SaraPowell1212

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:23:55 AM

Invest in NaNo. that's the kind of BS that shitcoins like Tron and IOTA need to resort to to lure in uneducated "investors" who don't actually know what they're doing and don't know how to analyze assets based on real fundamentals. Nano has the strongest fundamentals of any alt-coin, (maybe only alongside monero), and the devs are only intendifying their efforts as each day goes on, so real nano supporters know theres nothing at all to worry about. We just need to wait until the next crypto bull run and then Nano will quickly shoot into the top 10.

Edgarroni

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:25:34 AM

Invest in NaNo. that's the kind of BS that shitcoins like Tron and IOTA need to resort to to lure in uneducated "investors" who don't actually know what they're doing and don't know how to analyze assets based on real fundamentals. Nano has the strongest fundamentals of any alt-coin, (maybe only alongside monero), and the devs are only intendifying their efforts as each day goes on, so real nano supporters know theres nothing at all to worry about. We just need to wait until the next crypto bull run and then Nano will quickly shoot into the top 10.

You're quite literally saying, partnerships are for shitcoins, but the next bull run will magically save this coin. News flash, you need to market your coin if it's supposed to be a currency. Mass adoption does not happen by chance.

esportseco

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:39:24 AM

Top 3 for me in my opinion are Ripple, Stellar, and Tron

these 3 companies will grow more and more overtime as the months pass by. Ripple is working with banks, Stellar is working with people, Tron will be a new social platform for everyone.
Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:51:06 PM

I thinl if you want to buy and hold your balance..now is good time to buy ethereum or other altocoin that was have popular name at some market..like litecoin ethereum classic bitcoin cash..but how you strong to hold it.now market at blood math condition and very not stable price

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
vitalskir

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:47:19 PM

Depends on which term you want to hold coins.  If you want to hold coins for a long term, it's better to invest in EOS now.
kilimanjaro54

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:54:31 PM

Top 3 for me in my opinion are Ripple, Stellar, and Tron

these 3 companies will grow more and more overtime as the months pass by. Ripple is working with banks, Stellar is working with people, Tron will be a new social platform for everyone.
Yes, these are good coins, but I do not think it's worth investing in Ripple.  I do not trust this coin and it seems to me that the price for Ripple will not grow to $ 1.
Neurzway

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

btc : 3Jp5nAY7S7dKg1hJ7jeZJdAQ9VWszVPBBX

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:10:34 PM

fusion !
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:18:34 PM

In my opinion, ethereum is the best coin for investment. Now ethereum became the king of ICO so I am sure that in the future ethereum is in great demand by people. Ethereum will be a coin that is sought after because the ethereum blockchain platform provides a blockchain ride for those who want to have a blockchain based application. Of course this will further pamper ethereum users because it benefits from the convenience and low prices rather than having to make their own blockchain which is quite expensive.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: