Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:10:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do I need to invest in  (Read 4477 times)
holderman

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:33:27 PM

Since the bear market is on, do not invest in altcoins. If you are eager to invest in something then invest in bitcoin and ethereum.

keramzit

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:22:18 AM

Since the bear market is on, do not invest in altcoins. If you are eager to invest in something then invest in bitcoin and ethereum.
You're right.  It is better not to invest now, because most likely the price will fall again after such growth.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:32:12 PM

The market is now on the decline and it is worth investing in different coins. But for me, the leader in any case will be bitcoin and Ethereum as they have already shown themselves
tessaphin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:38:20 PM

I would suggest investing in proven solid coins like btc and eth, they also seem to have found the bottom so I think it's the right time to enter.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:38:35 PM

If you're talking about ETH, then it will increase (this is my opinion). I looked through and was surprised that recently it is gaining momentum, in comparison with others.  Wink
debianbro

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:03:30 PM

If you're talking about ETH, then it will increase (this is my opinion). I looked through and was surprised that recently it is gaining momentum, in comparison with others.  Wink
I also think that ETH will grow in value when the market recovers.  And most likely the price will rise in October.
jojovalentia

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:05:37 PM

If you are still willing to invest on a daily trading scheme I would recommend investing on altcoins like NEO EOS and cardano, they are definitely suited for really short term investments.
Ooppss5

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:07:45 PM

It is very important to invest in good projects and do it carefully. These should be good tokens of a good project. The project should have a good idea and a strong team. Such projects are few
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:14:11 PM

Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
You can look at link in my signature.I never saw more experienced team in ico world
His project is virtual chip in blockchain what will give devices incredible power
Mostly developed for AI machine learning smart cities
His aim is to create one big network of AI machines connected  to each other
Complete science fiction but it is very real  science fiction in coming years
Look his twitter there was articles with brief explanation of his projects

I will rather wait with new investments before 23 august sec will reject next eft

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Ar.harry

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:18:14 PM

First of all, if you have a good knowledge of crypto trading, then you will better know that in which coin you have to invest.  If you do not have a knowledge of crypto trading, then you should consult a good crypto adviser or you should have to see the market that which coin is in the flow of gaining, then only you do invest in that coin and gain profit.
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:23:09 PM

Ethereum is altcoin mate... Grin
I really recommend Bitcoin. But I will invest to at Ethereum but just a little.

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
Iamrealneha

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:40:54 PM

In crypto market it is very important to invest in good projects if project is not good then you might loose your investment and in my opinion Cardano and neo these coins have big potential but you do your own research before doing investment in any coin.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:51:36 PM

Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now

Now is a good time to buy ethereum.and bitcoin as the price is a lot cheaper. you can invest and wait for the right time to sell. For me they are those two coins that is good in investing especially for long term investment.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:57:29 PM

many coins are actually good for investment. However, it is a pity because in conditions less so all red look good for investment. but when choosing top ten coins from coinmarketcap to invest I think it was a good thing to do.
kok jujung

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:03:45 PM

Ethereum is a wise choice in investing today, Ethereum has significant development in generating huge profits
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:08:18 PM

There are good coins that is worth buying now. I believe that we still must trust coins with good history just like bitcoin and ethereum which has passed all the tests of time. I would still love to invest with what us well trusted and which has proven has a lot. I believe that both bitcoin and ethereum could still go more.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:15:07 PM

ethereum is the best option that can be obtained. While the price of the ethereum getting down to this time, of course, it will be a decision and a good opportunity to buy the ethereum as investments. Despite the short-term certainly not be a problem because of the potential of the ethereum is also quite large especially for the long term.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:17:22 PM

We need to keep pace while the market is red. I think that now it is necessary to buy ETH, BTC and EOS
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:20:28 PM

I think so, because people are interested in the information they like, as well as new popular topics, if everything is developed, it will always be possible to attract viewers...... Smiley Wink Cheesy
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:25:31 PM

It seems to me that it's best to buy bitcoin because I'm sure that it will start to grow in price. Big investors are starting to buy Bitcoin which means that the price will soon start to grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: