Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:06:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do I need to invest in  (Read 4479 times)
GameOfBit

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:49:55 PM

when the markets begin to raise the height, the first coin will rise with them upward ETH. Invest in it more.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:50:46 PM

Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
I will consider you to have to invest in these coins:-

PUNDIX
NEM
ECC
CARDANO
BITCOIN CASH
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:19:16 PM

Nobody will suggest you unique coin, but what do you think about privacy coins like monero,dash, pivx, zec and so on?
I also bet on security tokens, I am keen on them

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:24:14 AM

Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
I strongly recommend to have and use Ethereum as a coin that is very reliable. because with Altcoin like Ethereum this has a growing development will be very capable of generating substantial profits. indeed for its development for Ethereum is much to support for its development.
I recommend the Ethereum as coins held in future. with the ability to develop owned Ethereum very able to produce much bigger gains. so it would be nice to Ethereum investment going forward and making it the major coin investment.
vallarit11

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:16:48 AM

There's no specific coin that i can recomend to you but you still need to analyze the token and it's background if it'll be going to be succeed
xdboys1

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:17:49 AM

Yes, you're right you need to buy red ones but first you need to analyze it and study well it's history and recent prices.
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:01:20 AM

There are many coins but choosing the right one is difficult. while searching for an investment, I came across Incodium. Incodium is the API-Based smart contract solution for exchange hack. It is a risk management protocol that implements fast and accurate compensation functions on behalf of investors who are victims of an exchange hacking incident.

Nowadays, hacking is one of the biggest issues faced by crypto exchanges and individuals these days. According to a report, there have been more than 12 great hacks which have taken place since 2014. Most of us are already aware of Coincheck hack where the exchange lost more than $500 Millions. Securing our platforms from these issues is tough. As the market continually grows, the number of scams are increasing.

Incodium coin (INCO) is built to provide compensation for exchange hacking damage an Incodium platform secures and increases the value of cryptocurrency market. Incodium’s underlying technology operates on Smart Compensation which offers one-stop solution against exchange hacking.

The Incodium connectivity platform is a revenue model which is offered for its users. The service is accessible through Incodium Mobile Wallet App. INCODIUM’s ecosystem sustains damage compensation services and offers its users to use several utility functions.

Where can you earn and spend INCO coins?

Crowd Buying

INCO’s built-in voting system offers crowdsourced purchases for high-valueditems. These items can be sold later while sharing profits.

Retail Payments

Incodium, Union Soft has partnered to build a POS software (patent pending) which allows INCO coin payments through the Incodium Mobile Wallet App.

Big Data

Users can receive rewards by offering data collection and watching advertisements.

E-Commerce

INCO coin holders will be benefitted with exclusive access to Incodium’s e-commerce platform that offers ‘coin back’ rewards.

For more information, please visit:

Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/INCOmate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel
jonsnow29

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:04:11 AM

I strongly recommend ADA, ELEC, and Vitae.
You can also buy Privacy Coin.
These coins will have a good future soon.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:11:11 AM

With the situation of the market now, I think it will be wise you make that decision yourself, research, make enquiries then decide. This space is unpredictable and volatile.
but if my suggestion is for a coin to be bought or used as an investment you can choose an ETH, because the ETH has great potential even though now the price is destroyed, but at the beginning of the year my prediction of ETH will soar. Most investors also rely on this coin for investment

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
brianross7

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:25:14 AM

I highly recommend you invest in top10 coins on CMC such as ETH, EOS,XPR,etc. Because these coin has a potential to develop in the next future. Although the crypto market is bleeding a lot recently, but i think it's hard to get down more and there would be a bull run soon. The price is perfect to buy any coins that you like now.
mbangsar04

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:00:06 AM

if you have money, you can buy bitcoin. yes the market is red and all coin prices go down, this is an opportunity for you to buy bitcoin at a cheaper price. but if your money is not enough for bitcoin then you can invest in altcoin, you can altcoin that is in the top 3.
wasiuadejumo

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:05:38 AM

Go and invest in Ethereum I think the price is favourable now for the investors, Verge is also there to invest in also you can invest in bitcoin.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:11:02 AM

For some of the above suggestions, buy ETH, in fact I have already started doing this. Grin

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
cryptoskycap

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:42:27 AM

The coins that you must buy and must have in the Crypto World today are Bitcoin. I think you know the reason I suggested buying Bitcoin. That's right, Bitcoin is the best coin that Cryptocurrency has in the past 5 years. That's why you must have it now even though the market is red.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:39:01 AM

You can invest in a currency you like when the market is so bad. Investigate the currency you want to buy and make your investment. The currencies I have invested in are XRP IOTA ENJ INS TRX. You can rate these Altcoins for
talkingblack

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:46:09 AM

My idea is to invest entirely in ETH. It will be valued with Altcoins. You will be profitable at the moment when the market is low.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:53:50 AM

I strongly recommend to have and use Ethereum as a coin that is very reliable. because with Altcoin like Ethereum this has a growing development will be very capable of generating substantial profits. indeed for its development for Ethereum is much to support for its development.
Investment in cryptocurrency is one of the profitable thing in this time. Many people like to make money in a short period of time and cryptocurrency investment help them in this thing. Bitcoin investment is a most profitable and popular investment among all cryptocurrency because of its price but their is a disadvantages of bitcoin investment is its high volatile nature which creat problems for it. Another cryptocurrency which is highly suitable for investment is Ethereum. Although Ethereum has not a big market price like bitcoin but its less volatile nature is too much profitable then that of bitcoin.
msbtrooper

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:45:47 AM

Invest in any coin that has good usecase even though all prices are low now but a coin with good usecase will surely have its price come up again and you make good profit from such coin. You just ensure that the coin you are going to invest into has good usecase and trustworthy team behind it, when the market recovers you will surely see the coin recover with it and as such you make profit
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:27:45 PM

I believe that many will support my opinion. Now in the period of falling prices in the crypto market, it's really the ideal time for a profitable purchase of Ethereum coins. Also part of the money can be allocated to purchase promising Neo and LTC coins, they have an excellent potential for further development.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

I think - as before, the best coin for investment of money will be Ethereum with excellent potential for further development. I am sure that now Eth has already reached its minimum indicators, and from next year can demonstrate active growth. Also, I regularly invest part of my money in the purchase of EOS and Monero.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: