Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:22:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do I need to invest in  (Read 4481 times)
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:08:35 AM

Make a deep analysis prior to invest in altcoin. It is must doing because you can lose money in shit coins. There are several points which does matter.
Liquidity, collaborations, tokenometrics , product progress and listings.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
freeman4u

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:47:18 PM

I suggest you go for bitcoin but Bitcoin still isn't that secure. ... Don't buy using more than 1 percent of your net-worth, and be honest with yourself: Bitcoin is a gamble, not an investment. It's super risky and there are far better places to invest your money securely for both the long- and short-term.
anhdat

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

I introduce to everyone a project that is getting the attention of so many people today Soar, I am very impressed with the team behind this project. I think people should watch and care about this project surely people will love it. details at https://soar.earth/
Xilib-er

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:08:07 PM

Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
i only recommend bitcoin bro. bitcoin is the king of crypto first and ever
or if you dont wanna take a high risk, saveusd the best option
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:15:04 PM

Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
If you do not want to risk, the safest investment on the cryptocurrency market is Bitcoin. It will not give you a huge profit like some altcoins or ICO tokens, but it is really safe.
LASSSKAR!1!1!

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:43:57 PM

Almost all coins / tokens at low prices now, so imo, the right time to jump on the market. For what coins, I suggest you have to do your own research, if you can find GEM, you will get a lot of money. A good research must be done on certain coins that you must know the idea behind the project, the time to handle the project and those who support the project. Also you have to know how people are interested in coins so you don't end up with bad coins as well as your capital is needed so you know what coins you can afford and how much you can get
austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:29:30 PM

I think you should choose several coins because invest to one coins is very risky so you have to study the market at fisrt and do some researches. Also you have to watch at the market what rate coins you like have there
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:06:51 AM

Ethereum is a good coin for investment because with Ethereum you will get many benefits.
Fast networks and many communities from various ICOs. The coinmarketcap is also ranked number 2.
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:20:17 AM

If you do not want to risk, the safest investment on the cryptocurrency market is Bitcoin. It will not give you a huge profit like some altcoins or ICO tokens, but it is really safe.
for a profitable investment at this time I highly recommend the Ethereum.
the ability to able to support the growing success of the investment in the future.
so convincing enough with having Ethereum for investment.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:33:51 AM

You can consider investing in the RIPAEX project. The XPX tokens of the project can be obtained through forging mining, allowing you to get extra income.
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:38:34 AM

Clearly the market is in a bear market, and at this point I recommend not investing too often, most projects are suppressed.
I Love Crypto Noda

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:54:39 AM

Please take a look at Crypto Noda, we have excellent team full of professionals, we just do our best despite any conditions.
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:11:02 AM

you need to be an investment is capital. This capital in the form of coins or crypto. and the numbers adjust with your ability. does not need to be forced to follow the others.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:17:09 AM

from the present situation it does make us afraid to invest, but if we look at the positive things then this is the right time to invest, because the coin prices are falling and it makes us easier to get profit when we buy now and wait for the price starts to rise, beside that trading is a very good choice for now, because coin prices are very easy to go up and down, so if we take advantage of this situation we will be easy to get profit, and the coin that I recommend for trading and holding is :
1. BTC
2. ETH
3. ETC
4. DOGE
6. Ripple
7. Stellar
8. BCD

titan20

Activity: 427

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:00:54 AM

If you want to have a safe investment I think you should choose BTC or Ethereum.
There are coins that I think have a lot of potential, but it will be visible at least a few years, for example Stellar, IOTA and EOS.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:08:45 AM

If you really want to invest and if you really want to earn huge income you should start to invest in all solid coin like bitcoin which starting to increase now. In addition, I think the red market is now the sign to invest a lot and once the market becomes green its the sign to sell it out and earn huge income.
Jakson123777

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:04:03 AM

Determine who you are first.Investor or trader.Because all investors turn into traders at the slightest movement of the market.Sell cheap, buy expensive.If you invest,forget about your cryptocurrency for a year or more.The best course podaydet for such purposes cryptocurrency with a good team or projects from top 20
Trixie28

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:19:32 AM

I would suggest the good coin to invest are bitcoin and theorem because of their potential to grow in the market higher. But you can pick from the top 15 coins on the markets and just do some research from it before choosing it.
Darkdragonzzz

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:26:21 AM

It seems to me that at the moment it is safe to invest only in those projects that are in the top 10 by capitalization. This is the safest way to invest.

░ ▒ █  B e A N K H ~ Digital Immortality crowdsale  █ ▒ ░
▷▷  PUBLIC PRESALE starts JUNE 15  ~ Airdrop Campaign Running Now ◁◁
Website | Telegram Group | Telegram Chat | Facebook | Twitter
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:45:03 AM

As per my suggestion Bitcoin, Ethereum and Neo are the best coins to invest. those coins are high potential coins of this market and they can gives you good returns in long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: