Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:06:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do I need to invest in  (Read 4474 times)
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:50:40 PM

Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
You can invest In XMR, waves, XVG, or you might as well invest in Ethereum, since the price now is cheap and affordable to buy.
dudeguy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:47:13 AM

It's the time when that red should you can endeavor to buy while costs are terrible. However, in the occasion that green, as happened today, is without a doubt starting at now falling behind the extension and even expense are not as terrible as it was already. unprecedented decision of altcoin that you can buy. in any case, the principle direction I like stellar and the ethereum if you have to contribute.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:54:24 AM

First of all, you need to study the fundamentals. And do investments step by step.
1. Chose about 5-15 cryptocurrencies you would like to invest.
2. Fount out on youtube DataDash channel (not an adv.) this guy knows his work.
3. Study how he is thinking and what he is watching
4. Study tradingview.com platform and interface (not an adv.)
5. Do your research on cryptocurrencies from p.1

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:09:14 AM

This is precisely the right moment for you to start investing. With the price of a coin at a low point, it will be easier for you to choose coins that are truly potential and prospects for the future are also good. You only need to wait for a certain time until when, but if you can choose the right place, your assets will get satisfactory development along with a recovering market situation and a steady increase again.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:14:56 AM

what I invest now is btc coin, I often benefit from btc coins even though the profit is not much, until whenever I will always invest in btc coins

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:18:44 AM

I prefer to invest some new Altcoins that are now ongoing to be listed in some market it will make your investments grow, but still a risky one to invest and I think it will make you doing well with it. And if you don't like investing to it try to invest with Ethereum the most reliable one that will make your investments grow for sure.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:06:51 AM

Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now

I would advise investing in ethereum, NEO, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS. Keep a track of the crypto market rates to see the tendencies, research altcoins, and their background. The better the research you will do - the higher the chances and amount of your profit in the future.

benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:35:30 AM

It really depends on your personal preference. You should also make your own personal research on possible crypto to invest in. There are some crypto in the market that might get your attention like neo, ripple, and dash. You can also invest in some more stable and reliable coin like bitcoin and ethereum.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:42:07 AM

A Crypto Asset Marketplace built on the ARK blockchain technology.
Currently in the crowdfunding stage, there are great discounts.
https://tec.ripaex.io/

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
5stringer

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:18:40 AM

NEO is the best promising undertaking and XMR furthermore insignificant awesome yet you ignored the Bitcoin in light of the way that this elite best performing coin in for time everlasting. Overwhelming piece of examiners moreover acquiring and holding the Bitcoin so we should place assets into this stage you will wind up being a productive monetary experts in crypto arrange.
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:02:16 PM

It is absolutely not important in what exactly you will distribute your portfolio. The main thing is not in one coin all the money. And not in shitkoins. The whole top will grow or fall along with Bitcoin.

kobita333

Activity: 244

Official Street Team member

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:06:36 PM

Right now, XRP is the best coin to put your money, IMO. XRP is gonna announce about their xRapid soon which will really give a bounce in the next month. Buy before  it cross $1. Indeed, it's still a good time to pick some.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:20:22 PM

Maybe the choice for which you can invest maybe I suggest is ethereum. Because ethereum is one of the most potent coins for you to get a profit. Therefore I am always happy if people want to invest in ethereum. But all of these choices depend on you.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:51:26 PM

Ripple seems to be perspective, because his devs want it very expensive. Also golem is an incredible project. Watch for them

oxidoreductase

Activity: 224
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:53:07 PM

actually, why the market is red, try to invest on every coin that you want because sooner or later it will become high and become profitable on your side.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:59:28 PM

Now you should wait for XRP to fall below $ 0.4 and invest in them, I believe this coin will grow strongly in the future, because this coin I think the SEC will accept
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:42:13 PM

Nobody will tell you which particular coin to invest, because no one knows! And if they knew for sure, they would not have said anything. You should think with your brains and make a decision on which your future depends!
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:43:21 PM

If you are cryptocurrency fan, you should invest into Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is the only coin which has to be in every crypto portfolio!

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
FosterEgan

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

I will suggest you to have invest in the RIPPLE and DASH now. my opinion these coins are the best perspective and the good investment for the long term.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:51:31 PM

invest in bitcoin and eth or xrp since they are the top 3 in the cryptocurrency scene. this is the right time to invest because the price is red, take the opportunity and do not be afraid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: