Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:10:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do I need to invest in  (Read 4474 times)
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:59:05 PM

I think investing in bitcoin or ethereum can be used as a reference for you because these two coins have higher trust than others. so try investing in the coin but use a long-term investment method

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:30:50 PM

I have made it an habit to by bitcoin only whenever I am feeling confused and I don't know which coin to buy and support. There are many coin with potentials out there but you just have to choose the most promising!
harry_crypto

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 01:05:47 AM

I hope that when EVT comes out you give it a chance! It's a very flexible and powerful platform
LoadingPage

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:35:41 AM

yes, there are many coins whose prices go down, the market is very down. If you want to invest better, choose a coin that has great potential and can benefit you in the future. Ethereum, Ripple, NEO I think the coins are good and now they are cheap. You can buy it now and invest, I'm sure in the future it will rise high and be very profitable.
March_Pro

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:42:47 AM

I think you can invest whatever coin you like, the price is very cheap to invest. I found investing in the top 10 on coinmarketcap is the norm, you should learn some coin and invest them.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:56:20 AM

Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
There are many coins that good to invest and will also bring good profit. I think this situation is one best time to invest because of the price especially ethereum which the price is totally down. I think bitcoin and ethereum is good invest but its up to what coin you like to invest. Once you start to invest to you be patience and do not panic ever the price goes down.
investing is a way to get a much bigger advantage again in the future. with the ability to develop from the coins will be greatly helped by investment. like IOTA with coins that will be highly profitable with an investment against the IOTA.

malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:01:43 AM

for me the best coin you have to invest is BTC because it is very cheap today and if you have money you can buy a BTC because if the price rises and then it's 50% of your investment you earn.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:12:07 AM

Current investments make sure only on coins that have a high level of trust, don't try to invest in a bad ICO, if you don't want to lose
I suggest investing in Bitcoin or Ethereum alone, these two coins are the most powerful coins and have a bright future

elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:20:18 AM

buy the one that costs the most, the price of the most fallen coin, can recover again then we can get a big profit than the one who bought it at the top price
beforehand, do research first and discuss with all members of your community, because it could be that the coin really will die
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:35:05 AM

If you wish to make a long term investment, then ETH would be a good choice, but if you wish to look for a quick profit, you can choose another coins, at this stage, you could choose XRP, right not it's in a goodl market level, but please don't get greedy by waiting for so many profit at a time, or you will regret it if the price suddenly fall before you know it.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:17:54 AM

In my opinion, you need to invest on coins that has a stable price, I mean even though if the price of the coin is dropping, it still able to get back up and don't get to much fluctuated. In the future it will give use a good profit.

nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:28:13 PM

now I think it's best to invest in the air, as new projects are constantly appearing on this coin and it is a value

rufusBTC

Activity: 121

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:52:49 PM

Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now

You can invest in ethereum. Eth price was 1500 dollar in bullrun but now that is only 200 dolar. and you will realise ethereums future potential after some research.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:09:53 AM

I strongly recommend to have and use Ethereum as a coin that is very reliable. because with Altcoin like Ethereum this has a growing development will be very capable of generating substantial profits. indeed for its development for Ethereum is much to support for its development.

We can see at this moment that Ethereum is still growing and developing very well. We have no doubt that i can achieve a high value someday. If you are going to invest today, I prefer that you will choose the altcoin that already established a good reputation and I think it is ETH

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:00:46 AM

The market has been in red condition since few months ago. If you want to buying some coins to invest,
i think you may hold your intent for a moment. Just wait and monitor the market. If there is some recover sign, then you can buy them.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
DronV

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:48:00 AM

The market has been in red condition since few months ago. If you want to buying some coins to invest,
i think you may hold your intent for a moment. Just wait and monitor the market. If there is some recover sign, then you can buy them.
Litecoin is not losing that much value. If you want to trade a faster paced coin then invest in Ethereum.

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:04:44 AM

I think you will need to do your personal research before investing on any project, because this is a forum whereby any one can advise you to invest in a coin which is scam and in their own personal interest.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:12:55 AM

Top ten coins on coinmarketcap.com are always worth to invest in long term. They are proven best coins which has competed with thousand coins to get their first positions.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:16:58 AM

To play in a safe way because the market is red now, you might be able to buy XRP, this is only my personal opinion that XRP will recover due to a sufficient fall in the flash pump last week. But it would be better to try your own strategy analysis and prediction about the coins that you want to buy or invest, because suggestions may not be feasible and you will be confused if you only rely on the advice of users.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
hydrococo

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:18:50 AM

currently many altcoin options you can select for investment. of the many options, of course you can choose altcoin which indeed potential. because not all coins of this potential for the future. I recommend that you investment on Neo, dash, ethereum, ripple and also stellar.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: