Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:26:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do I need to invest in  (Read 4474 times)
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 05:33:39 PM

The main choice is your for investing in the market at the present time because the market is not favoring for any investment if you have spare money then you can invest in any top coin of the market because when there will be a hike first of all  the top coin will get the profit and your investment will get profit.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Li-Fox

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:36:06 PM

I think that now it is best to spend money on ethereum or EOS or Dash or litecoin. I am sure that if you select at least one coin from this list, you will definitely win.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:49:06 PM

Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
I strongly recommend to have and use Ethereum as a coin that is very reliable. because with Altcoin like Ethereum this has a growing development will be very capable of generating substantial profits. indeed for its development for Ethereum is much to support for its development.
Yes, I also think like you, maybe with Ethereum to invest is highly recommended, because if there is a price reduction it doesn't fall too much, and of course it can still be maintained.
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:53:31 PM

if you want to invest for the long term, then the top 10 altcoins in coinmarketcap are very worthy of choice, but if you want a cheap price, you can try bittwatt, dropil, and many more

JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:55:23 PM

if you want to invest for the long term, then the top 10 altcoins in coinmarketcap are very worthy of choice, but if you want a cheap price, you can try bittwatt, dropil, and many more
I think if OP ia going for cheao coins, then he should try some major Initial Coin Offering sales too. Because investors can get a token at cheap price there as compared to the price the tokens reach when they hit exchanges.
KodyAaron

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:05:41 PM

Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
These coins are the best investment for the long term and the good worth buying now at this end of the year.

IOTA
CARDANO
XLM
XRP
NEO
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:24:25 PM

Fist of all you need to decide whether you will hold your investments for long term or short term.
Cryptocurrency have high volatility. you must be ready to absorb the risk. If you want to invest in cryptos , I would suggest you never go for single coin investment. Always go for balanced portfolio to secure of returns. You can consider EOS , ETH , BTC and DASH. These coins are the most profitable coins according to recent market trends.
stas.dron

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:30:28 PM

Here is a hundred of coins you may to choose but here is several questions - how much money you have? How long are you planning to hold your coins?
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:51:27 PM

I want to advise you to pay attention to those coins that are in the first places on the Coinmarket, these coins are the best, and you can not go wrong if you invest in these coins, and I want to advise you a very promising company @swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. currently there is a 16% bonus, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:26:04 PM

Now many coins are very cheap, that is why you can take all coins whatever you want at a very good price. But now, if I had the opportunity to invest in coins, I would buy bitcoin at all my money. In my opinionIf you make a long-term investment, then it is the best coin.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
cotabarmot

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:30:04 PM

the best option is an investment in bitcoin. over the years, this coin will definitely be higher and more secure in terms of investment. Of course, everyone is chasing after the big X, but they accompany themselves with big risks.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:32:17 PM

Prices are now very low, and you can invest in any top coin. I probably invested now in BTC or ETH.

NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:38:31 PM

At the moment it is difficult to tell which coins will go up and help you make a good profit, but I think most of the top 30 list will do it.

z21770179

Activity: 474

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:40:14 PM

it is difficult to analyze market prices because conditions that do not allow a lot of coins which then cannot survive and eventually the price drops and makes many investors confused

My friend, there are always people who find good ways to make money even when the market is going down. I admire those people, they are so talented
Serg088

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:56:34 PM

Hey, everyone! Guys, I have such a question, I'm diving deeper into the crypto world and more and more often I hear that it's too late to start my own crypto portfolio. What do you think? Are there investment prospects and what are potentially lucrative coins now on the market?
Well, the market really has now shut down sufficiently and it's quite difficult to make a significant profit. Personally, about a year ago I've sold all my previous alts and bought the GoByte masternode, at that time it was the cheapest one, and as far as I know, so far it remains - about $800-900 for setting up one such node. In comparison with others, you get a Masternode for GoByte tokens 3 times cheaper. You should understand that the profit to be evaluated in the long term. The payout time for the masternode in this case is about 1 year ...
lol. masternodes? are you kidding? masternodes are not profitable any longer. That's just crazy - to spend thousands of dollars, which probably never will pay off if the market completely collapses. Have a look at the latest market dynamics, it's falling. In June, I sold most of the coins on the exchange, so far I do not see the point of investing in anything. I guess you should first watch the latest news before investing in anything, once I've made 10x on EOS thanks to monitoring the latest updates.
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:27:16 AM

I recommend you to pay attention to the ADA (Cardano) project. Cardano is a project, the main purpose of which is the sublimation of all available experience gained during the introduction of blockchain technology in General use, so that the creators have the opportunity to eliminate previously made mistakes. Officially, the project is the embodiment of the third generation Protocol, which opens new horizons of cryptocurrency to users. The project runs on a proof-of-stake system that has been tested by cryptographers from around the world. Its effectiveness and safety have been proven by experts. It turns out that the creators offer safety proof-of work, without the previous level of electricity costs. Many investors consider Cardano to be one of the highest quality projects available to users. The reason is a great team, active work to improve the project, a good (and most importantly – already proven and proven) idea, the totality of which creates excellent prospects. Speaking about the growth potential, we should not forget about the huge volatility of cryptocurrencies. This means that their movements are virtually unlimited, and even an increase of 400% per day is likely. Growth Cardano, by far, to be, however, to what heights he will be able to push the coin, impossible to predict. According to most investors, the goal of the coin for 2018 will be the mark of$2.
philggg

Activity: 343

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:14:37 AM

Hey, everyone! Guys, I have such a question, I'm diving deeper into the crypto world and more and more often I hear that it's too late to start my own crypto portfolio. What do you think? Are there investment prospects and what are potentially lucrative coins now on the market?
Well, the market really has now shut down sufficiently and it's quite difficult to make a significant profit. Personally, about a year ago I've sold all my previous alts and bought the GoByte masternode, at that time it was the cheapest one, and as far as I know, so far it remains - about $800-900 for setting up one such node. In comparison with others, you get a Masternode for GoByte tokens 3 times cheaper. You should understand that the profit to be evaluated in the long term. The payout time for the masternode in this case is about 1 year ...
Thanks for the information, i've just read about the GoByte, it seems to be one of the few really working projects, I like that it is not an ICO project and it is clear that the team is working + they have recently released an official Apple Store app, so, maybe, I will watch this coin. Has anyone else participated in this project? What can you say, what are the pitfalls?
I've heard about GoByte, even contacted their devs personally via Telegram. The team is helpful, the process of installing the masternode was described in detail. I haven't faced with any cons, and their biggest pros, IMHO, is media coverage in some large media outlets (link to huffington post) - world famous journalists more and more often write about them.
Philadelphia76ers

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:36:59 AM

I advise you to consider before investing.
When you ask this question, I am sure you are not familiar with the market, the trend of the coins.
To be safe, you should consider and invest based on personal finance.
That will help you not fall into the economic shortage after investing
maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:39:42 AM

Here is a hundred of coins you may to choose but here is several questions - how much money you have? How long are you planning to hold your coins?
if you have big enough money and want to be patient waiting then you can invest in ehtereum, because this coin will experience a big increase in the short term. so if you want to get a big profit from now on it is investing in ethereum
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:44:26 AM

Its a better to start Investment when some good coin has in red or dip price because it will recover soon as day or month passed by. Since you're newbie better to hold in long term like bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: