Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:07:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EarnCryptoCoins - MultiCoin Faucet  (Read 6930 times)
Bitcoin_Mafia

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 11:47:33 PM

I have a question - I have addresses added for a couple of coins (Karma, Hobo, and Lotto) but so far have only been earning Karma. I know the Hobo faucet is currently dry, but what about Lotto? Or do you only mine one coin type at a time and switch off every so often? I love the site, just trying to get a handle on how it works.

~ Bitcoin Mafia

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vdaevski (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 12:00:25 AM

I have a question - I have addresses added for a couple of coins (Karma, Hobo, and Lotto) but so far have only been earning Karma. I know the Hobo faucet is currently dry, but what about Lotto? Or do you only mine one coin type at a time and switch off every so often? I love the site, just trying to get a handle on how it works.

~ Bitcoin Mafia
If you are asking about the web miner you can only earn karmacoins the other coins can only be earned from the faucets.

Bitcoin_Mafia

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 12:13:43 AM

~ Bitcoin Mafia
If you are asking about the web miner you can only earn karmacoins the other coins can only be earned from the faucets.

DOH! I feel like a moron Smiley Thanks for clearing that up for me.

vdaevski (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 12:16:57 AM

~ Bitcoin Mafia

DOH! I feel like a moron Smiley Thanks for clearing that up for me.
no worries it was anyway a new idea not as much good as i thought it can be but anyway users get what they mine Smiley

adif2010

Activity: 63

Hellow...

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:53:32 AM

how about minimum payout for all cryptocoin? and how to WD to our wallet?

Learning Cryptocoin
vdaevski (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 05:58:15 AM

how about minimum payout for all cryptocoin? and how to WD to our wallet?
will add minimum payout tomorrow for all coins, for most is 1 and payouts are done automaticaly, you just need to add your coin address

apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:57:30 AM

Has anyone actually been able to withdraw from this yet?
Seems a bit sketchy at the moment.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
vdaevski (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 11:47:39 AM

Do you use it if yes give me your username and i will tell have you withdrawn if no just skip to some other post i am sure someone somewhere likes to read your comments

apsvinet

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:13:01 PM

Do you use it if yes give me your username and i will tell have you withdrawn if no just skip to some other post i am sure someone somewhere likes to read your comments
Your snatchy tone isn't exactly helping to prove your case about your legitimacy, sir.
You don't seem to understand what I'm trying to ask.
I'm not asking whether - I myself - have withdrawn anything, I'm wondering if - anyone - has been able to withdraw their money that you promise them for free.
If nobody has reached their withdrawal limit - then you can't prove anything yet.
When someone does - and confirms they've been paid properly - I will decide ( and I would assume many amongst me )
whether this is worth spending time .

vdaevski (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 02:50:33 PM

Your snatchy tone isn't exactly helping to prove your case about your legitimacy, sir.
I'm not asking whether - I myself - have withdrawn anything, I'm wondering if - anyone - has been able to withdraw their money that you promise them for free.
If nobody has reached their withdrawal limit - then you can't prove anything yet.
When someone does - and confirms they've been paid properly - I will decide ( and I would assume many amongst me )
Withdraw limit can be reached every day for every user, almost every coin has a minimum withdraw of 1, and payouts are done daily, maybe you should first read than post. but anyway just choose a coin and i will post all yesterdays payments TXID for that coin (yes i record them, i just don't have time to edit the script so i show them to everyone but will do that today or tomorrow)

grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:28:24 PM

Can i use a referral link on each coin or it works only on index page..
ex: http://earncryptocoins.com/antikeisercoin/index.php?ref=7790

thx.. nice site btw
Bitcoin_Mafia

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 06:55:06 PM

I've received withdrawals multiple times. Each coin has it's own withdrawal threshold and withdrawals are automated, but they do pay.

vdaevski (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 07:02:09 PM

Can i use a referral link on each coin or it works only on index page..
ex: http://earncryptocoins.com/antikeisercoin/index.php?ref=7790

thx.. nice site btw

Sorry only on index like index.php?ref=???
and register like index.php?task=register&ref=???
but it is a good idea to be done for every coin so i will try to make it happen this week

vdaevski (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 07:05:56 PM

I've received withdrawals multiple times. Each coin has it's own withdrawal threshold and withdrawals are automated, but they do pay.
Thanks for confirming that, latter this evening i will update the script to show txid's

grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:26:03 PM

but it is a good idea to be done for every coin so i will try to make it happen this week

Ok would be nice. I have a page ready i just need a confirmation that it'll work
So if you can do it, post an update here i'll publish my page

Thanks
vdaevski (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 07:30:22 PM

Ok would be nice. I have a page ready i just need a confirmation that it'll work
So if you can do it, post an update here i'll publish my page

Thanks

it should be easily done only thing to do is to update the .htacces and make every page to set that cookie, anyway i am making some small update for tonight so will test this together and try to include it, will PM you and also post here after it is done, thanks for the support

apsvinet

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:48:02 PM

Thanks for confirming that, latter this evening i will update the script to show txid's
This is all I wanted to hear, someone unrelated to the OP saying he got paid.
It means -so- much for the reputation of your website to have proof / people confirming that everything is working.
Hope you get a lot of traffic and that people benefit from the site. Smiley

cdtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:14:11 PM

Nice site, thanks.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
vdaevski (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 10:46:12 PM

This is all I wanted to hear, someone unrelated to the OP saying he got paid.
It means -so- much for the reputation of your website to have proof / people confirming that everything is working.
Hope you get a lot of traffic and that people benefit from the site. Smiley

Thanks, i will add link on site to this thread so we get more talking about good or bad things on site and will try to make this thread better in look

vdaevski (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 10:48:28 PM

Nice site, thanks.
Thanks i do my best

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: