Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:42:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask about bounty  (Read 389 times)
mientoeg

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:05:48 AM

If you want to select a project first bounty, you have to note is the manager and the allocation of its bounty, his usual bounty of scam can be avoided by way of seeing updates about the bounty project
Sungeb_Gali (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:53:24 AM

I undertand your circumstance, but when joining bounty, you must accept these problem. 30% Bounty campaign will distribute the rewards in my experience and the choosen the right bounty is very importand before join to it. Goodluck to you

Indeed for our small rank that is Jr. Member is very difficult to get a lot of tokens because our rivals are very much in a good program bounty our rivals can reach thousands and even tens of thousands of bounty hunters and its rank also exceeds us as a small rank. I do have a good suggestion I think for the founders or bounty program managers is to make bounty program according to the rank of each user I think the small ratings will be enthusiastic with it. But do not give up jita here indeed compete to get a satisfactory result for ourselves
pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:11:59 AM

My suggestion you better participate as much as possible bounty in this forum to avoid failure of an ico project. so there is still a chance to get a token or coin in his other ico if you participate in large quantities.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:30:31 PM

This problem is often felt by bounty hunters in my opinion. This is a little story, I follow a bounty program and the program work is done but the token has not been distributed until now when it's been completed for months, my friend said it is SCAM if not scam it harcap out (bankrupt), I need input from my friends friend whether the problem if tokennya not distributed? And the second problem why bounty program stopped suddenly, if bounty program also go bankrupt what? It is very difficult to find tokens in bounties so why do I have a token and only one token and the price is very bad, is this really Bitcoin going bad for the future? I need a response from the masters here. thank you

I feel you but in joining the bounty I tell you it is normal that you have experience that because it is your job that you filter the bounty that you join, but if the bounty have done the project check on their softcap and hardcap if they have reach the value they put if not you can message the bounty manager about the stakes, when will the stakes be roll out. You can also check some exchanges if their coin has listed and have a value already you can reach the bounty manager regarding your concern. So that you will know when will be the coin be rolled out and if the coins will still be given to the members of the bounty. If the bounty manager did not respond to your message  then it is a scam. 
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:41:51 PM

I would suggest you my friend,to consider it all as,will be nothing. In this crypto world,acceptance for whatever can be happened is really needed. But,never give up,just continue to find another bounty campaign,who knows,you might be successful for the second time.keep patience,is the way to success.
fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:03:41 PM

I think you need to decide at your own decision and join only those bounty if you think it's good enough. Choosing a good bounty is difficult as we know even those good bounty manager is not a guarantee for a successful project.
sedihnya8

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:11:49 PM

This problem is often felt by bounty hunters in my opinion. This is a little story, I follow a bounty program and the program work is done but the token has not been distributed until now when it's been completed for months, my friend said it is SCAM if not scam it harcap out (bankrupt), I need input from my friends friend whether the problem if tokennya not distributed? And the second problem why bounty program stopped suddenly, if bounty program also go bankrupt what? It is very difficult to find tokens in bounties so why do I have a token and only one token and the price is very bad, is this really Bitcoin going bad for the future? I need a response from the masters here. thank you

there are various problems that can happen if a bounty leads to a scam, among them is a blurry developer brings all investment from investors so that distribution is not done, or because the sale of tokens does not reach softcap. so the bounty hunter did not get the token they were entitled to
heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:51:20 PM

I constantly wonder when we will find a way to recognize scam and completely remove it from the community. Already invented DAICO, but they are not popular among investors.
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:41:44 PM

There are ICO project that distributed their token from two to three months after their ICO sale ended before they gave the awards to their hunter but there are project that disappears suddenly like removing the telegram group all of a sudden, if that happens, try to visit the scam accusation if there's something about the project you are involved in.
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:02:05 PM

It can happen.

Plenty of ICOs are scams, and bounty hounting should be viewed as a form of investment - you invest your time and efforts to generate income. The procedure of selecting a bounty should be similar when investing your assets into ICOs, so you dont just go in blindly.
Do your research!
Ng93

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:10:44 PM

bitcoin is going well, keeping and strengthening its support levels. The thing is that a lot of fraudulent ICO. I will name about 60-70% of all this Scam, only a small part of the companies pay, because they collect soft cap or hard cap
suindendoshi

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 06:22:36 PM

The problem with bounty is very obvious. The Bitcoin exchange rate is very low now, people do not have free money to invest in the ICO of the company. This is my opinion, maybe I'm wrong. I will also add, a lot of scammers, collected 20% of the money from the sale of tokens. No one else buys tokens, so we all close the company, we're bankrupt. Offensively ((((

You've got it right. A lot of companies who do not implement its objectives to investors and hunters bounty. It's a shame that there are good ideas, but they are frozen, because they do not believe, they can not collect the required amount.

Palisills

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:52:03 PM

I undertand your circumstance, but when joining bounty, you must accept these problem. 30% Bounty campaign will distribute the rewards in my experience and the choosen the right bounty is very importand before join to it. Goodluck to you
Yeah, selection is the most importand thing these days... You can still make profit if you make some research.
tolgahanuzun

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:34:32 PM

To sucking up now more and more often come scam projects. And at the end of the work done, you do not work. Fight while with the reap is useless. Perhaps you need to review the rules for ICO projects, so that there is less scam

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:08:35 PM

There are a lot of scams today. and very few companies that collect the required amount of soft cap or hard cap. The cryptocurrency market is at the bottom and so not much people have free crypto-coins to invest in ICO / So many bounties go bankrupt.

Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:33:17 PM

The fact is that a lot of ICO projects do not collect soft Capa because these projects do not have any prospects. Also recently began to appear a lot of fraudulent projects ICO. Accordingly, in such projects bounty hunters do not earn anything. Thus to choose the bounty of the campaign need to be more careful.
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:45:53 PM

HI, if you see good ICO and that is the good bounty. Even with the manager name also you can check the good project on it accordingly. There is no other way you need do on bounty. Recently i join scidex. It's a good project. They are creating a platform for science sharing.
tolgahanuzun

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:55:40 PM

Unfortunately, it happens. Proeto scam and does not pay off honestly earned tokens. At the moment you can not do anything about it, except to complain about the manager who leads this company.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:16:30 PM

There is no ICO who got bankrupt, i will say the softcap never achieved.
if the SOFTCAP achieved and there are no payment in the bounty well it is a scam.
i will say, bounty is  another gambling game.

Pardeep kaur

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:20:01 PM

i think you should research on yourself..my opinion is go to online rating sites,but be careful while you rating site too I see some complaints about rating site,check the experts rating,then read the whitepaper ,team behind bounty..if you see the good ico you can join it..i think its a good way to decide
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: